Prologue
314 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Arthur Reclesia!!! are you aware of all the crimes and misdemeanors you have committed so far!?"

In a courtroom where a trial seemed to be taking place, a bespectacled woman with navy blue hair on a podium asked the boy standing in the center of the courtroom.

He was a very handsome man with a tall, fit figure, intense curly red hair and deep golden eyes, his features were sharp and firm, a look that would make any woman fall in love. But despite his excellent appearance, the people in the room looked at him with disdain, anger and even fear

"Since I see you don't respond let me remind you!"

She unrolled a long scroll and began to read its contents for all to hear

"Harassment, blackmail, abuse, use of family name within the academy to intimidate students, disrespect to superiors, excessive use of force, breaking multiple rules of the institution and attempted assault towards a member of the royal family"

The woman put the scroll away again and glared at the man with contempt and anger.

"These are just a few of all the faults you have committed within the academy, do you have anything to say?"

"So what if I did all those things!"

The red-haired man began to shout clearly irritated.

"I am Arthur Reclesia! A member of one of the 3 ducal houses of the empire and husband of the princess! The rest of you are just plain insignificant ants who have nothing better to do than lick my feet! If I want to, I can have you execute every single person in this room!"

Those present began to get a little nervous before the boy's words, after all, they knew his background and how terrifying he was, although inside the academy the status of all the students was equal, outside it was not like that at all

"You're wrong about that!"

Suddenly, the door to the hall opened and from it two people walked in.

A beautiful girl with golden hair and blue eyes who radiated an air of nobility, and next to her was a boy with black hair and red eyes

"You say you can do whatever you want because you are a member of one of the 3 duchies and because you are my husband? Well, that's over!"

The girl extended two papers, one with the seal of the Reclesia family and the other with the seal of the royal family

"These are papers confirming your expulsion from the Reclesia family and the annulment of our marriage, or in other words..."

The girl with a triumphant smile looked at the man in the center of the room and said.

"You are no better than the so-called ants who only serve to lick your feet."

"You damned son of a-"

The red-haired boy looked as if he was about to pounce on the golden haired woman but stopped himself as he watched the red-eyed boy next to him step forward

"Stop this already Arthur...you're finished."

"You filthy commoner, you dare to go against me!!!? People like you are only good for serving and working for the nobility!"

The red-haired man shouted with veins popping out of his forehead in anger and completely losing the attractive appearance he had at the beginning.

"You may be right but..."

The red-eyed man looked straight at him and said.

"You're not a noble anymore are you?"

"Bastard!!!"

-Bam! Bam!

Before the red-haired boy could do anything, the girl on the podium hit a wooden hammer and gave her verdict.

"Before the board of the student council of Athena Academy, I find Arthur Reclesia guilty of all his crimes and declare his expulsion!"

 

The people in the courtroom upon hearing the verdict could only put on faces of happiness and relief.

"They finally expelled that bastard!"

"Today is one of the best days of my life."

"I won't have to stay in the classroom at lunchtime anymore to avoid running into him."

"We have to have a party to celebrate this!"

"That's a good idea!"

"I'm in!"

Unlike the joy of the people on the stands, the red-haired boy had a dazed look on his face as if he didn't know what was going on

"No...this can't...be."

He began to mutter as his feet lost strength and he fell to his knees.

"You brought this on yourself Arthur."

Said the golden haired girl as she looked at the boy without any emotion in her eyes

"Take it as a punishment for all your deplorable actions so far."

Leaving those last words she turned around and walked out of the room along with the red eyed boy without looking back

"You have 24 hours to gather your things and leave, if you are still inside the academy after that time, the guards will forcibly remove you."

With that the girl hit her hammer again indicating the end of the Board.

Now the red-haired boy was walking with his head down towards his room to gather his things and leave the academy. On the way he met several people who looked at him with smirks and sneers and some just looked at him as if he was pathetic.

He reached his bedroom and grabbed the doorknob, the lights in his room were off and when he entered he closed the door behind him.

-Pop

"Congratulations young master."

A *pop* was heard and several colored papers flew through the air.

"I'm glad you finally made it."

A beautiful maid with an expressionless face stood in the room holding a confetti thrower.

She had short white hair with a fringe that covered her left eye and beautiful purple eyes with long lashes

"Thank you very much Livia, you did an excellent job too."

Said the man with a smile as if what happened a few minutes ago never happened.

He patted his maid on the head and sit down on his bed.

"But you know, I'm no longer a nobleman, you can stop calling me young master."

"You will always be my young master, young master."

"Haha, that's fine, do whatever you want."

He said without much discomfort and got up from the bed to stretch.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa already prepared everything"

"Very well, we can't relax yet, there is still a lot of work to do, you will follow me won't you?"

"I will always be by your side young master"

Said the girl with a slight smile as she bowed elegantly.

"As expected of my maid."

She took nothing from the room, put on a black robe along with her maid and opened the window

It was already getting dark and she felt the cool breeze of the wind with a smile

"First phase of the plan, to be expelled from the academy and the family...completed."

18