Second ally
194 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We'll go to the Pink Night at the most famous brothel in the capital."

"...Eh?

At that moment, it was as if lightning had struck Livia's head.

'Pink Night? Brothel? The young master wants to go to a brothel?'

Although she looked stoic and calm on the outside, her head was in chaos.

'Why does the young master want to go to a brothel? Maybe he is too stressed and wants to go play with some women to relax?'

It wouldn't be strange that his young master was very stressed, after all, since he was very young he had to act in an unpleasant way despite being a kind person, it's already admirable that he has endured until now enduring all those looks of contempt, a normal person would have already run away or committed suicide

"Young master, if you are feeling very stressed I can attend to you personally."

This is right isn't it? yes, after all I am his personal servant, it is my duty to take care of my master's needs, yes, it is my duty.

'And I'm sure I can do it better than any of those whores in the brothel.'

Although I don't have any experience, b-but it's okay, I just have to practice a bit...and I've also read some things on the subject, so I think I can do it well.

As Livia continued with her mental chaos, Arthur looked at her with a slight sense of amusement before clearing things up

"While I appreciate the gesture, you're thinking wrong, we're not going to the brothel for that sort of thing."

"Eh?"

Livia who had snapped out of her thoughts was confused by her master's words, and it makes sense.

What else would one do in a brothel besides drink and play with women?

"Let's meet our second ally."

"!¡"

Livia who has an exceptional control over her emotions couldn't help but put on a surprised expression, after all, it had been several years since her master mentioned the topic of gathering allies, that meant that the person they were about to meet would be of extreme importance.

But he quickly pulled himself together when he learned of the importance of the situation.

"Alright, I'll go get ready."

And when she was about to leave, Arthur stopped her.

"Wait, let me do it, it's been a while since we've done this."

Livia's eyes lit up when she heard these words and she quickly turned to look at her young master who had a dress in his hands

"I'll go take a bath"

"Yes, I have everything ready."

With that Livia quickly headed to the bathroom with the dress to take a shower and get changed

"Alright~, it's been a while since I've done this, I hope I didn't get rusty."

Being suddenly transported to a medieval world being me from a modern world I clearly got bored not having all the means of entertainment I enjoyed before, although in this world there was magic and fantasy things like fairies, elves and dragons, really those things were not as common to see as one would expect, and less so inside the comfortable walls of a mansion in the middle of the empire, and after several years of seeing magic I got used to it, even the shower in my room uses a magic mechanism to have hot water

Reading books, watching theater theaters or witnessing battles were not particularly exciting things for me either, so in search of something to entertain me I began to practice various hobbies in secret, things like painting, knitting, sewing and makeup, being especially good at the latter two.

 

I always used Livia as my "guinea pig" to practice various make-up techniques, hairstyles or nail art. Although Livia is already very beautiful without the use of makeup, it was impressive to see the level I reached after doing her makeup, I also used her as a mannequin to improve my sewing techniques by creating various dresses and outfits for her, guiding me a bit by the style of my previous world to create "modern" clothes for her, it was fun to see her surprised by the clothes I created, I am not exaggerating when I say that I could simply leave everything behind and open a fashion store to make me rich.

"I'm ready now young master."

Livia came out of the shower wearing a long purple dress that matched her eye, her shoulders were bare and the dress had a slit on the left side where you could see her leg, this was mainly to give her more mobility in case something happened and she had to fight or escape

"Okay, sit down."

I said to her as I prepared the brushes and foundation.

"Yes."

She sat down in front of me and I started with my work.

The first thing I did was to use some curlers to hold his hair, and then I started with the makeup.

Her skin was already very white and perfect so there was no need to apply a base, then the first thing I did was to paint her lips with a bright red color, then I applied some blush to her cheeks, and some eye shadow, the makeup was light since Livia is already beautiful enough, but even with this light makeup Livia's beauty increased several levels.

When I finished with the makeup I took the rollers out of her hair and after shaping it a little bit I got a curly hair that left Livia's whole face visible without covering her left eye.

"Damn, I don't know if I'm too good or you're too beautiful."

I guess it's a little of both

"You flatter me"

"Oh yeah, wear this too"

I handed him two earrings with purple colored gems that confined with the outfit. After she put them on we left on our way to Pink Night.

***

After traveling 1 hour by carriage we arrived in front of the three story high Brothel with an illuminated sign that said Pink Night

"How does the sign light up?"

Surely it's by some magical mechanism or they just put glowing mana stones on it and that's all.

"Shall we go in?"

I said as I held out my arm to Livia.

"Yes"

She grabbed my arm and we went inside

"Wow, it's pretty fancy for a brothel."

There were large tables to drink with your friends or various women, all the drinks looked high quality and not just the drinks, the women serving the drinks were all very beautiful

"Welcome~"

A woman in a white and gold bunny suit approached us with a tray.

"Would you like a drink or directly a room?"

"I would like to order a white wine"

"With or without ice?"

"I'd like a lot of ice."

"I understand, please follow me."

After giving my "order" I started to follow the rabbit girl.

"What was that?"

Asked Livia who was still holding on to my arm.

"A secret code"

"What for?"

"To meet our ally"

Following the rabbit girl we climbed several stairs until we reached a hallway, at the end of it there was a door with a golden plaque with the name Lissa on it.

-knock, knock

"Miss Lissa, a customer is here to see you."

"Let him in."

The rabbit girl opened the door and after bowing she left.

"Well, if it isn't young master Arthur."

Inside the room stood a lush woman in a one piece black dress just like her hair, she had sharp seductive blood red eyes and was smoking from a long pipe as she sat on what looked like a bed

'This woman is supposed to be close to 80? these are the wonders of a fantasy world, I guess.'

"You seem to have already heard about my visit Miss Lissa."

"Of course, nothing escapes me inside my brothel."

"As you would expect from the queen of the night."

"I'm curious though, how did you hear about me?"

I ask as I let loose a "light" pressure on us.

Livia who was standing next to me became guarded.

'This woman is strong, no, extremely strong.'

As Livia prepared to escape along with her young master if necessary, Arthur approached and with a smile said calmly.

"Miss Lissa, you know better than anyone that information comes at a cost."

After looking each other in the eyes for a few seconds Lissa released the pressure while putting on a satisfied smile.

"You're right I apologize, but can I at least know the reason you came?"

I'd better move carefully from now on.

"Miss Lissa, I'll get straight to the point, I would like to form an alliance with you."

"And why should I ally myself with you?"

 

"Because I know the way to break his curse."

"!¡"

Lissa Khan, is a woman with the largest information network not only in the empire but in the world, thanks to her multiple connections and businesses scattered throughout the empire, not only that, she is also an extremely powerful mage expert in the creation of artifacts, being able to create better artifacts than those sold in the best stores.

In the novel she helped a lot the protagonist group and was a crucial piece to unveil the true nature of the Reclesia.

But there is a problem

When she was young a high-ranking demon cast a curse on her which gradually tainted her mana, causing her excruciating pain and inevitably leading her slowly to death. No matter what priest she hired, what relic she used or how much holy water she drinks, the curse could not be broken in any way.

She was able to stay alive all these years thanks to the constant consumption of holy water, which although it did not remove the curse, it did keep it at bay, but that did not deprive her of the excruciating pain she constantly felt as if hundreds of needles were being stuck in her heart, which was only slightly soothed by the pipe full of painkillers she was smoking now

"...Sigh~ how do I know you're not lying?"

Worthy of someone with her experience, she remains calm even in this situation

"Believe me this is not a lie Miss Lissa, your life and mine are in danger in this matter after all."

"Your life?"

Lissa seemed more interested when I commented on this topic.

"What could endanger the life of a member of the Reclesia family?"

"Well, naturally very few things could pose a danger to my life given my family's reputation, except...the family himself."

"Are you telling me that a member of the Reclesia family wants to kill you?"

"No, not just one family member, in the future, the whole family will want me dead."

"And why would that be?"

Lissa seemed more and more interested in what I was telling her.

"I will be honest with you, Miss Lissa, my goal is to destroy the Reclesia family."

"!¡"

Lissa was surprised at my bold statement of destroying one of the empire's shields, but she quickly calmed down and asked.

"Is this an attempt at revenge for your mother or something?"

As expected, she even knows that

"No, it's nothing like that, she died as soon as she gave birth to me so I didn't know her."

"Then why?"

"You do know right? that the Reclesia family works with demons?"

"..."

In fact, she knew, the Reclesia family has been acting weird for a few years now, transporting mysterious packages, acting extremely cautious about some subjects and even taking children from the slums for who knows what.

This seemed very strange to Lissa and she thought the Reclesia family was up to something.

And she was not wrong

Although it was extremely difficult to get information on what they were doing due to her extreme caution, she was still able to find out that the Reclesia family regularly communicated and traded merchandise with demons, this was a very frightening discovery for anyone, but she could do nothing due to the lack of evidence

"Help me destroy them, and in return, I will tell you the way to break their curse."

I extended my hand and said to Lissa while looking her in the eyes, she looked at my hand for a few seconds, maybe calculating the risks and gains or trying to figure out if this was some kind of trap

But in the end she let out a sigh and shook my hand.

"Alright, I'll help you destroy those bastards, I don't like demons at all anyway."

"I'm very glad to hear that."

Luckily she accepted, Lissa will not only be a key ally to carry out all the plans I have in mind, but with her network of information I will be able to find more easily the other people I have in mind to turn them into my allies.

"If you don't mind, I can place my first request? I'll pay the corresponding price of course."

"As long as it is within my capabilities I will do it."

"That's great."

I pulled out a blueprint inside my dimensional ring and handed it to him.

"I would like you to create this artifact, is that possible?"

"Let me see"

Lissa took the blueprints and began to look them over, she put on a surprised expression before she asked

"Wow, did you come up with this yourself?"

"Yeah, what do you think?"

"Hahaha, I like you more and more~"

She said with a flirtatious tone before putting the blueprint away.

"I can do it, but it will take about 2 years before I can complete it 100% the creation of artifacts in a very long and tedious process you know...especially with something as complicated as this"

"2 years sounds perfect to me"

"Great, now, tell me how to break the curse"

He asked with a serious tone while looking me in the eyes.

 

" You need a drop of ether and the blood of a Hydra."

"Oh great, just the two most expensive and impossible things to get."

Lissa said with apparent annoyance

"But thanks anyway, if this really works I swear I'll help you in any way I can, who knows...I might even do you some favors~"

She said as she leaned forward accentuating her large breasts.

"That would be..."

Suddenly I felt a great pressure on my arm and when I turned around I saw Livia who was hugging him very, very hard

"Young master...it's getting late, I think we should be getting back."

She said seemingly calm but Arthur knew she wasn't calm at all.

"Y-yes you're right, it was a pleasure miss Lissa."

"Chao~ you can come to my brothel anytime, I'll tell my girls to treat you with special care~"

I felt the pressure on my arm increase even more, which indicated me to leave the place

"Yes thank you very much."

With that I said goodbye to Lissa and walked out of the brothel together with Livia who had already loosened her grip

"Are we going to eat something?"

"But it's already too late"

" Come on, I'm Arthur the bastard, coming home early and sober is something I can't afford"

"... Fine."

"It's a date then."

"!¡"

Livia's face turned red when I said those words , and although she tried to hide it I noticed a small smile on her lips.

***

Lissa was in her office thinking about the meeting she had a few minutes ago with Arthur.

"The useless one from the Reclesia family? what a joke."

She knew it the moment she saw him, that all those rumors were false or most likely provoked by himself

"No good-for-nothing could have eyes like those."

Those eyes that hid a limitless ambition and greed, eyes that are willing to go against anything in order to achieve their goal.

"In my many years of life I have only seen one person with eyes like those".

Fausto Velvet, the current emperor.

"Haha, looks like things are about to get fun."

9