Chapter 1
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After introducing themselves. Leonardo than look at Asia with interest because she is a very pure girl that he has ever seen and she seem very devoted to the god and unknown to her the god that she always prayed to is dead. And it seems that she has an outstanding luck going on with a dragon. Leonardo than remembered about the dragon that he created in the past. Leonardo than thought.

'should I introduce her to Veldanava? considering he is a True Dragon that I created in the past. Oh yeah, what is that Dragon doing right now.'(Leonardo)

After Leonardo thought of that he than send a telephatic message to Alpha to see what Veldanava is doing. after about a second Alpha than message him and gave a report about what Veldanava's doing.

'Leonardo-sama it seems that Veldanava has created many World and he created a system in that World called 'Voice of the World'. This system is in charge of managing a Skill, Evolution, Reincarnation and many other system. And it seems that he also created a True Dragon just like him and the name of that True Dragon are Velzard, Velgrynd, and Veldora.'(Alpha)

'I see, thank you for the report. you can continue you monitoring.'(Leonardo)

When Leonardo heard that he than dismissed her and tell her to continue on monitoring the World/Universe that he created. Leonardo than return back to reality and look at Asia. He than notice that she has a briefcase on her hand. He than ask her on where she's going.

"Argento-san right where you going right now? Considering that you are bringing that briefcase with."(Leonardo)

"ah, I was appointed in this town Church. Does Leonardo-san know where it is?."(Asia)

"well I too am new here so I don't know where it's located. If you want to why don't we look for it together? It also a chance for me to explore the town here."(Leonardo)

"ah, yes please."(Asia)

After saying that Asia than agreed to look where the Church is located. While they were walking the two of them were talking about each other like. Asia than ask Leonardo why he is here.

"Leonardo-san I want to ask. what are doing here in this town?."(Asia)

"hm, well like I said earlier I'm here just to sight see what this town look likes."(Leonardo)

Leonardo answer her honestly because he has nothing to hide considering he is here to see what his creation has to offer. After about a minute or so the two of them finally spotted the Church. The two of them than go to that said Church. And Leonardo who is very sensitive to thing around him, he sense four magic power in the Church.

And from what he knows the magic power that this four emitted is that of a fallen angels. Leonardo thought that this Church is probably already abandon and was used as base for the fallen angels. Asia than look at Leonardo and said.

"well, I guess this is where we-"(Asia)

"Well, well, well it seems that two weak human have come to us huh."(???) 

But before Asia could finish her word the two of them than heard a woman voice. Leonardo than look toward where the voice coming from and he saw four people with black wing on their back.

The first one is a young woman with violet eyes, and a curvaceous, slender body. She had long, silky black hair that reached down to her hips. She's wearing consisting of black, strap-like objects around and under her breasts, a thong-like piece held around her hips by three thin straps, gloves that ran right up her arms with small lengths of chains hanging from them, shoulder guard-like objects on her shoulders with three large spikes sprouting from her right shoulder, and black thigh-high heeled boots.

The next one is was a middle-aged-looking man with short black hair and dark blue eyes. His attire consisted of a pale gray trench coat over a white dress shirt with a matching ascot, black pants and shoes, a pair of black gloves, and a black fedora.

The third one was a tall and buxom woman with brown eyes and long, navy blue hair that obscured her right eye. Her attire consisted of a maroon, trenchcoat-like top with a wide collar, a matching miniskirt, and black heeled shoes. The trenchcoat top was open at her chest, giving view to her breasts and cleavage. She also wore a gold necklace around her neck. She appears to wear a white shirt underneath her top, but it can only be seen from the bottom.

And the final one was a girl with blonde hair which was styled into twin-tails and blue eyes. She wore a Gothic Lolita attire, which consisted of a black dress with white frills, a large black bow on the front, and a green jewel embedded on the collar, white thigh-high socks, and black shoes. She also wore a large black bow on top of her hair.

When Leonardo heard what one of them said he was confused. Because how the hell did she think Leonardo is a weak human. He hasn't seal his power or anything alike, so he was thinking that they're probably too weak to even sense his power. Leonardo than said something to the four of them. 

"so who are you people? and what do you want with us? If you do than than I will let you all go but if you don't answer my question then be prepare to get erased while I’m being nice here."(Leonardo)

Said Leonardo with a squinted eyes but the four of them laugh because for a weak human who Doesn't have speck magic power like him to spout nonsense thinking he could erase them. After about a second the four of them than stopped and the woman is in the front than said. 

 

"we are the fallen angels from Grigori. And What we want is that girl over there."(???)

She said while pointing at Asia. She than continue her talking. 

"and if you want to why we want her is because she has a Sacred Gear Twilight Healing."(???)

After hearing what the woman said Leonardo than use his omniscient to know what a sacred gear and what he found is interesting to say the least. Because from what he got from his Omniscient is that a powerful ability that was given upon the human by the god of the bible. But after knowing what it is he then immediately lose intrest to it, because to him who has seen many thing, the Sacred Gear is nothing but a junk that he could recreated at any point of time without any effort like that spear that was called True Longinus. And for him that spear is just a tooth pick and he could created and it will be a trillion times more powerful then the one in this World/Universe.

But he was brought back to reality because the by the black haired woman who is seemed to be of that said group.

"so I suggest that you hand over the girl very nicely. if you don't "then be prepare to get erased while we still being nice here"."(???)

After she said that the four of them them created a spear of light. But Leonardo who see this was just calm but underneath he was very annoyed that his word was used by them but he hold it in. He than said. 

"I see, what if I don't want to?"(Leonardo)

"than you can go to hell for defying us!."(???)

The four of them than threw they're spear of light at him. Asia who saw this was terrified and tries to push Leonardo away but the spear of light that was thrown toward them suddenly disappeared surprising them all. Until Leonardo said. 

"I was thinking of sparing you guys because you answering my question but for all of you to attack me. Very bold if have to say, very bold. But since all of you attack methen don’t blame me because you guys are the one that attack us first."(Leonardo)

After Leonardo said that a ball of energy than appear in their surroundings. They were puzzled because the ball that just appeared Doesn't have any ounce of magic power. But suddenly one of those ball of energy shoot out laser toward one of them faster than they could even think and erased the middle aged man from existance. 

The ball of energy that Leonardo used has a property of erasing one existance because he has the Authority of Destruction and once that person was hit by that they will not go to the cycle of reincarnation but will be erased from existence. It's useless to try and defend it because it's also has the property of by passing anything be it barrier and even if they were to dodge it would only chase after them. The three of them than look at where the middle aged man were and terrified because where the middle aged man were is gone.

The three of them than tried to run away but Leonardo already put down a barrier that messed with the space around the Church so whenever they try to get far away from the Church they will just go back to where the Church is. After about a second the three of them who thought they were already far away from him look behind but to find out that they were still where they were. 

They than tried to runaway again but after they tried to run away many time they would always back square one, until One of them than scream.

"wh- what is happening!? why are we still here!?."(???)

"it's useless to try and escape from me."(Leonardo)

Leonardo than walked toward them very slowly. The three of them who see this was now terrified of the human they were mocking earlier. The two woman than tried attacking Leonardo. Leonardo who saw was very calm because of how slow they are. So when they were he coated his hand with his Authority of Destruction that the ball of energy have and just backhanded the two to oblivion and erasing them, leaving only the black hair woman. 

"p-please don't kill me!! "(???)

"what did I tell you "be prepared to get erased"."(Leonardo)

After he said that ball of energy that is still floating shoot laser toward the black haired woman erasing her from existences. After killing four of the fallen angel, Leonardo than look at Asia who was still terrified. When the two of them make an eye contact. Leonardo ask her if she was hurt. 

"Argento-san are you hurt?." (Asia)

"eh, ah, no I'm fine I'm not hurt."(Leonardo)

After confirming that she was not hurt, Leonardo than release the barrier that he put down around the Church. He than look at Asia and ask her. What she going to do now because the Church that she was appointed was actually the base for the fallen angel. 

"Argento-san are you still going to stay on this Church? I can tell that this Church is already abandon and was used by those fallen angel and probably a corrupted exorcist as base."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because he was worried for her. even when they were barely know each other she still tries to push him away so that he Doesn't get hurt from the spear leaving only her to take the hit. He was impress by this girl good will.

"I will still stay in this place. Because… I don't have anywhere to go."(Asia)

After hearing what Asia said he than sigh and decided to watch over her because he Doesn't want to force her something that she Doesn't. He than said. 

"I see than be carefully, alright. If you want I could stay with you for the day."(Asia)

"if that's fine with you. than thank you Leonardo-san"(Asia)

"don't mention it. you tried to save me when that spear were about to hit us, so consider this as my thanks."

"ah n-no but it looks like you didn't need my help."(Asia)

"but still you did try to save me that you've only met for an hour ago, Argento-san."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said that with a smile and Asia who saw that blushed and look down to hide her blushed cheeks. She than said his name with a loud voice.

"Le-Leonardo-san!!. p-please call me Asia."(Asia)

"hmm. Well if that's what you want than from now on I will call you Asia."(Leonardo)

Asia who heard that was blushing and look down again to hide her blush. Leonardo than suggested that the two of them should go inside the Church to see if there's more of that Fallen angels Still hiding. Leonardo already know that the Church is already empty because there only those four fallen angels that reside in the Church.

after they investigated that there's no one left they than started cleaning the Church for Asia to live in but he will sometimes visit her to see what she's doing. after about an hour of Cleaning Leonardo than sense a multiple people coming to the Church. Leonardo already guessed that these people Stray exorcist.

So he than had to find Asia and tell her that a group of people is coming into this Church so the tell her to stay in the Church. After hearing what Leonardo said Asia than nod at his word because because she knows that he will be fine. Even though she knows that he will be fine she still prayed to the god that he will be fine.

Leonardo than went outside to be greeted with group of Fourty people. One person moved to the front. It was a young man with short white hair and red eyes. he was dressed in clerical clothing and often had a disturbing smile on his face. the man than said something to Leonardo.

"hmm, why is there a person loitering around here? I thought the one that should be here is that four Fallen angel. Are you also part that group of fallen angel that were here?."(???)

After the man said that Leonardo just stayed silent but after a second he than ask the person.

"who are you? and what are you all doing here?"(Leonardo)

"oh me, my name is Freed Sellzen. Ah, just because I introduced myself doesn't mean you have to. I don't want to remember your name in my memory, so please don't. and what we are doing here is to make allied ourselves to the fallen angel that residing here -ZE."(Freed)

"I see, than die."(Leonardo)

After saying that Leonardo than without further ado he summoned a ball of energy and shoot it toward the group of Stray Exorcist. Because he can't stand with the group of people intention. Every single one of them was hit by laser of the ball of energy even Freed who had a very good a sense of reflex tried to block it but was met with his death.

Leonardo after finished dealing with the Stray Exorcist go back to the Church and continue his cleaning with Asia. Leonardo than saw that Asia was currently in praying. he than moved toward her back and pat her shoulder. Asia than look behind her to find Leonardo. When she sees Leonardo she than touch his body and quickly ask him if he's hurt.

"Leonardo, are you alright? Are you hurt?."(Asia)

"whoa, calm down there Asia. I'm not hurt you know and can you please move back."(Leonardo)

Asia who heard what he said immediately calm herself down. She than notice that she was touching Leonardo's body. she than blushes very hard because this is the first time that she is close to a man before she then back away and apologize to him.

"ah, ah, I-I'm sorry."(Asia)

"you know you don't have to apologize Asia."(Leonardo)

After saying that Leonardo than suggest that they should continue they're cleaning. When the sun was about to set in they finally finished they're cleaning. Though Leonardo could have used his power that turn back time to before the Church was in this state. But it was no fun so he decided to not use his power. Though he need to use his power to repair the hole that is on the roof the Church.

"thank you Leonardo-san with this I could finally someplace to live."(Asia)

"don't worry about it."(Leonardo)

They than heard the sound of growling. Leonardo than look at Asia because the sound was coming from her stomach. And Asia was embarrassed to hear that.

"p-please it's not what you think."(Asia)

Leonardo than chuckles and said.

"Don't worry I know. And since it's already night why don't I get you something to eat."(Leonardo)

"is-is that fine?."(Asia)

"yeah it's fine so take a sit and enjoy the food."(Leonardo)

Leonardo than created a chair and a table. After that he than took out a bunch of food ranging from soup, bread, steak, sunnyside egg, sausage, and salad and Asia who saw that was surprised because he created a chair and a table out of nothing but she take the seat that he created and look at the food with wide eyed because this is the first time she was treated with so much food.

She than look at Leonardo saying if it was okay face. But Leonardo just calmly said.

"It's okay. eat it as much as you want."(Leonardo)

After hearing what Leonardo said she than take a spoon and try the soup when she put the spoon on her mouth she was surprised because it was very delicious. She than dip the bread into the soup and after that she than tried the steak. And Leonardo who is on the side watching Asia eat was very pleasing.

After about a minute after Asia has finished eating. She than quickly realized that she eat everything and left nothing for Leonardo. She than look at him and Leonardo who see that quickly assure her.

"it's fine Asia. you don't need to worry about me."(Leonardo)

"but-"(Asia)

"no but alright?."(Leonardo)

Asia who heard that than lowered her head and said.

"yes."(Asia)

"good now go to your room and rest considering after everything that has been going and the cleaning part you deserved that at least."(Leonardo)

After hearing that she than went to the room that they prepared for her to sleep. As for Leonardo he than go to the rooftop of the church to see what the town looks like when it was night because he’s not going to sleep. After seeing that he than look up to see the star that he always see.

But his sight was interrupted because someone appeared before him that someone is a cute young girl with long black hair down to her hips and black eyes. Her attire consists of a black Gothic Lolita fashion.

When Leonardo see her. He noticed that she is probably one of the strongest being in this world and he also notice that she's a dragon with concept of infinity. The young girl than said while pointing her little hand toward Leonardo.

"you are strong. please help me get rid of baka red."(???)

----------------------

 

Thank you for reading my fanfic

1