Chapter 2
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leonardo was wondering who this girl that appeared before him and this baka red that she said to get rid of. He than used his omniscient and what he found is that this girl is Ophis the infinite Dragon god and the baka red is actually Great Red the True Red Dragon god emperor. And this dragon seems to hold the concept of Dream. Leonardo than ask her. 

"why do you want me to help you get rid of this baka red?."(Leonardo)

"it's because I want to get my silence back in the dimensional gap."(Ophis)

After she said that. Leonardo was thinking if he should help her or not and from what he got from his omniscient is that this Great Red occupied Ophis home that is the Dimensional gap. And Ophis who likes her silence doesn't like that and wants it back so she hired anyone that is strong to help her get rid of Great Red. Ophis than said.

"if you helps me I will give you my snakes."

When he heard that he knew what she meant. But for him, her snake is like useless to him considering he is at the level of Quasi-Omnipotence, that snake of her would not give him any sort of power to him what so ever. But the way she talk is kinda reminding him of Shallow Vernal Though the only thing that She's missing is that power of hers that could brought any being to an end. Leonardo than said. 

"I'm sorry but no thank you. I won't help you in getting rid of Great Red."

Ophis who heard that was silent but she ask him on why he Doesn't want to help her.

"I see but why do you not want to help me?."

"well first of all that snake of yours is useless to someone like me and second is because I don't want to."

After he said that Ophis than said. 

"I see, than I will stay with you. I will leave you when you agreed to help me because you are strong."

Leonardo who heard that was annoyed because she will stay with him 24/7. Until he agreed to help her. Because he doesn't like someone to always stay with him 24/7 he agreed to help her with getting rid of Great Red.

"fine, I will help you. so can you not stay with me?. and I will do it when the time to do it."

Leonardo said because he doesn't want anything to interrupt his sight seeing in this world. Ophis who heard that nod in satisfaction because as long as Leonardo help her nothing matter. she was about to leave but before she could leave Leonardo told her something.

"but before you leave you should leave those Subordinate of yours. Because it will only hurt you in the future."

Leonardo said that because even when he was talking to her he can kinda understand what kind of character she is. She is far too naïve thinking that her subordinate would help her in getting rid Great Red but unknown to her that they have a different agenda of their own.

"why?."

"just leave them alright and do not interact with them and also take away your snake from them. That is if you want me to help that is."

"I see."

With that Ophis than leaves him alone. And Leonardo decide to look up at the starry sky again until the sun was about to rise again. When he notice that the sun was about to rise. he than stand up and get ready himself. He than jump down from the roof to wake Asia Up.

When he arrived at her room he knocked on her room first.

"Asia, wake up. It's morning."

Asia who was sleeping in her room was awake by Leonardo sound of knocking she than get up from her bed getting ready herself up for the day. After wear her clothes she than went outside of her room to find Leonardo when she find Leonardo he was currently setting up her food. Leonardo than notice her and said.

"Asia the food is ready, so take a seat."

"ah, yes."

After Asia said that she than took a seat look at the food that was on the table. The food that Leonardo create is Japanese morning dish consist of cooked white rice, miso soup, grilled fish, tamagoyaki, pickle cucumbers. She than took the chopped stick and tried the grilled fish first. When she tried It was so delicious She than eat it the food with gusto.

After about a minute she than finished the food that Leonardo created. she than quickly remembered about Leonardo. She look at him.

"I already told you last night It's fine already."

Leonardo said to assure her that it's fine. Asia who heard that could only keep quiet because he would always shoot her again. Leonardo than take the dirty plate and throw it to a portal that lead to a black hole. After throwing the dirty plate he than look at Asia and said.

"well I guess it's about time I leave."

"eh?"

Asia who heard that was confused but she remembered that he will stay with her for a day. After remembering that he than look depressed. And Leonardo who saw her like give her a headpat and assure her.

"don't worry I will come and check on you whenever I can."

After he said that Asia than look at him and still had the and Leonardo who see her that saying that she doesn't him go away. Leonardo than decided to give her a necklace that has a azure blue gem and it will let her communicate with him. He also add a feature that the moment she is in danger it will deploy a barrier that is so powerful that you need to destroy a multiverse in one hit to even damaged it.

"I will give you this necklace. This necklace will let you communicate with me. and how to use it is just send a bit of your magic power to the necklace and it will connect your necklace to me so that you can communicate with me. so if you are ever feeling lonely just communicate"

Asia than took the bracelet that she was give and look at it for a second thinking if it was okay for her who was called her witch by the Vatican and was hated by Everyone in the Vatican to have this necklace. Leonardo who see know what she's thinking so he than give her a headpat again and said.

"don't worry if it's okay or not for you to have this necklace. the reason why I give you this is because I want to Asia."

Leonardo said that with a smile and Asia who heard that was touch by his word because this is the first time a person has given her many things. Leonardo than take the Necklace and put it on her neck. Asia than look at him with tearry eye and hug him and cried on his chest And Leonardo could only hug back. 

after about a minute she than let go from his hug wiped her tears off look at him with smile saying that she will be fine when he's not here and Leonardo who see this could only smile. The two of then move to front of the door of the Church.

When the two of them were at the front door of the Church. But before Leonardo leave her he give her a bank book with a large amount of money so that she could use to buy food or groceries.

"well I guess this will be a goodbye."

"hmm."

Asia who is still doesn't him to go could only give up on that. and when he was about to go Asia held on to his head and lowered his head and kiss his check. Leonardo was surprised by what Asia doing and Asia who was doing it was blushing so hard that her face is like on fire. Asia than said.

"th-th-that was to thank you for everything that you've done for me for the other day and this time too."

Leonardo who heard that could only smile and give her a headpat and left. and Asia who saw his back walking farther from her was trying to her tear back because even though the two of them has been together for a day for Asia that was probably the most happiest day of her life.

 

Because Leonardo who she only meet for a day has given her thing that she doesn't get when she was in the Vatican.

(Author Note : I truly don't know how to write an emotional scene so if some of you don't like please tell me right because this is probably the first time I write a emotional scene.)

=============

Leonardo who has left the Church and currently walking through the street. He than saw many kid wearing a school uniform. He than go to the school they were going. And when he arrived he saw many kid. He than looked at the school with a nostalgic look because when he was human he once go to normal school but that all change when ‘that thing’ came into his old world and plunge the world into chaos.

In his old world he lost many thing from friend, family, his hero, and even his loved one. After remembering that he than shakes his head because he wants to forget that kind of past. After he became a World Creator, he could bring back his family, his friend, his hero, and his loved one but he was afraid of what they will say toward him when he brought them back.

He than was brought back to reality by the sound of the bell coming from the school. Because he was feeling with aa wave of nostalgia he decided to entered the school while hiding his presence from the normal people because he want to observe what the kid are studying.

Leonardo than phased through the wall to enter the classroom that already has a teacher on them he than leaned on the wall and listened on what the teacher is currently teaching to the student. and Leonardo see that the teacher are currently teaching math, and Leonardo in the past hates it so much that he want it to disappear from existance but overtime that hatred became nothing and after becoming a World Creator he doesn’t need to learn again because he is Nigh Omniscient that could learn anything.

And after about a hour and a half, he than heard a bell ringing sounding that it’s lunch break time and Leonardo who see this decide to explore the school, he than decide to go the cafeteria and when he get there the place is pack with student that are eating food from the cafeteria or the one they brought from home. after seeing that the place is pack he than go out to the field and saw many student that are either playing on track field or just talking with their friend.

After about thirty minute he than heard that the lunch break is over and many student go back to their clash to continue their study. Leonardo than decide to explore part of the school to because he doesn’t want to just go to the classroom and then hear the teacher lecture.

He than go to the place where it looks like a dojo and when he entered he could see that there are bamboo sword so he deduce that this place is probably a Kendo club. He than want to try to do a little bit of kendo and he doesn’t sense anyone around in the Dojo, so he picked up the bamboo sword take into stance.

Leonardo than strengthen the dojo so that it could withstand when he swing the bamboo sword, he was afraid that when he was in the zone he would destroy everything. After strengthen the dojo Leonardo than get into stance and close his eye to focus himself, unknown to him when he was focusing himself his power washed everyone supernatural around the world.

The strongest one on this world felt his power washed through him and he doesn’t know who this power belong to but the power that he’s feeling is so powerful he feel like an ant infront of it even though there was no one infront of him right now. Even everyone that is currently studying in the classroom sense it.

Back to Leonardo, Leonardo than raised his both hand with the bamboo sword over his head, he than opened his eye and swing the bamboo sword. but midway swinging the bamboo sword break from the force that Leonardo is bring it. And Leonardo who see the broken bamboo sword could give a sigh because he forgot to strengthen the bamboo sword.

He than manipulate the causality so that the bamboo sword Is fixed and when it fixed he than put the bamboo sword in it place and decided to continue his exploration. Leonardo than arrived at the Tennis field and he thought of try playing it but it won’t be fun if he was the one to play so he move on.

He than found a building on the back of the school. it was a three story building, with the third story serving as a clock-tower. It has been painted white with a black roof with vines creeping up to the second story. He was curious on what it would look inside of the building so he so he than head to building to check it out.

Leonardo than arrived at the building and enter it. When he enter it the interior is a wood-paneled room with Victorian-style couches and chairs along the walls. Leonardo than sense that there’s a Devil magic around the building, he than sense that there is a Devil in this building but it seems that this Devil is currently being sealed. Leonardo who is curious on who this devil is he teleported to the sealed room.

Leonardo than appeared in the room he than found a coffin in the middle of the room so walked toward the coffin. Because he doesn’t want  to wake the devil up he used his Authority  of Dream, too put the devil in his own dream so that he doesn’t wake the Devil up.

He than opened up the coffin and what revealed is effeminate-looking male with platinum blond hair and pinkish-violet eyes. His hair is styled in short bob cut with several small fringes over his forehead, and he has pointed ears. Leonardo who look at this almost thought he was a girl.

He than examine the devil to see why it was sealed in this building. after examine he found three thing from the Devil. The first one is a Sacred Gear, he sense a Sacred Gear from this little boy and this Sacred Gear is a lot more powerful than the one Asia has. And the second one is that he sense a chess piece in his body. and the third one is that he used to be a Dhampir not a Devil.

Leonardo than assumed that it was probably the work of this Chess piece, because he sense a Devil magic in the Chess piece. After organizing everything, he than closed the coffin back and teleported back outside because there probably nothing that interest him anymore, he also undo his Authority over the little devil.

He than go back to the main school and continue his exploring. He than heard a bell ringing and sees many student go out of the classroom. He assume that the school is over and everyone were going to do their own club activity.

He than saw four people of girl. The first one is a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body, white skin, blue eyes. her most distinctive feature is her long, beautiful crimson hair that reaches down to her thighs with a single hair strand.

The second one is a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, very long black hair and violet eyes. she tied her hair in a very long ponytail, reaching all the way down to the floor with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backward, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place.

The third one is is a bespectacled young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut, and violet eyes.

the last one is a young bespectacled woman with long straight black hair that extends all the way down to her knees, with split bangs. She has a brown clored eye.

Leonardo than notice that the four of them are a devil and decide not to make a connection with them. Continue his exploring the school because there are part of school he hasn’t visited. And the four devil who was currently thinking of what that kind of power that washed over them when they were in the classroom.

The four of them than notice Leonardo walking in the hallway and everyone seems to not notice the man. They than sense that he has a massive amount of magic power that it at a level of Ultimate-class. They than decided to follow him if he’s dangerous or not.

And Leonardo can sense that they were following him, But he let them be and continue to explore the school. Leonardo than arrived at a library and he has to say the school library is very big, unlike the library that he has ever been to where it is so large that there’s book very where you look considering the library is called the Akashic Record. He than look around the library and after a bout a minute of looking around he than go to another place.

And the place that he hasn’t visited is the gym hall. He than look around the gym hall and the four devil than decide to talk to him because there is no one in the the gym school.

“you, who are you? and what are you doing here in this school?.”

Said the girl with short bob cut, Leonardo than look at the four woman and answer her question.

“well, first my name is Leonardo, Just Leonardo and no surname. And to answer on why I’m here is because of some nostalgia that I get from this school.”

Leonardo said with a nostalgic face and the four of them who heard and saw this was confused by what he said. Leonardo than said something toward the four of them.

“well, now that I answered your question. You should introduce yourself considering that I already tell my name.”

---------------------------

This is the rework so Thank you for reading my fanfic

1