Chapter 3
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leonardo who is currently in the gym hall with four people confronts him about why he is here and after he tells them who he is and why he is here in the school he then ask them to introduce themselves. Leonardo then said.

"come on introduce yourselves and just to let you know, I know that the four of you are a devil. So it's pointless to try and hide your identity."(Leonardo)

The four of them who heard that was shocked but quickly calm themselves down considering that he has magic power that is on the level of Ultimate-class devil. The first one to introduce themselves is the crimson haired girl.

"my name is Rias Gremory. The heiress of the Gremory household. And beside me is Akeno Himejima."(Rias)

The crimson haired woman that is named Rias introduce herself and her friend that is beside her. Then short hair woman than introduce herself.

"my name is Sona Sitri. The heiress of the Sitri Household and also the Student Council. And beside me is Tsubaki Shinra."(Sona)

The short hair woman who is named Sona introduce herself and her friend. Sona than continue her talking and ask Leonardo.

"Leonardo-san right? let me ask you again. Why are you here?."(Sona)

"I already tell you why I'm here. it's because of a nostalgia that I get, and also I was just got curious and want to explore the school and that's it. Does that answer your question."(Leonardo)

Leoanrdo said because the only thing he has been doing is just exploring the school and that's that. but Rias and Sona doesn't know if what Leonardo was saying is the truth or not but from his voice alone, they can tell that he is telling the truth and that he doesn't even carry any malice or any other things the likes.

Sona than nod at his answer because she doesn't want escalated the problem considering that the he is at the level of her Big Sister that is one of the Satan from the Underworld. Leonardo who see this than said.

"hm, if that's all than I will leave this school because there's no more place for me to explore."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said and he than go and walk toward where the exit is. But before he reached the exit he than heard someone shout at him.

"WAIT!!"(Rias)

Leonardo than stop and look Rias doesn't kow hat she want from him. Rias than said.

"please become one of my peerage!."(Rias)

"peerage?."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because he doesn't know what a peerage is. He then remembers the Chess piece that he discovered from that young boy that he was sealed in that building, and he can feel the same chess piece from the four of them. he then connected the two that this peerage is connected to that Chess Piece and why it was able to change one race to a devil.

But Leonardo after that, he doesn't know anything other than making other races become to that of a devil. So he used his Omniscient and what he found out is that this Chess Piece or so it's called Evil Piece, is something that everyone from the Pure blooded High-class Devil like Gremory and Sitri will have.

Leonardo than found that once this Evil Piece is inside the body of a user they will of course change into Devil. But the next thing is something that the God in him doesn't like it one bit. Because once you have an Evil Piece you can't disobey someone that has given you their Evil Piece, Essentially making them their slave and when the one that have the Evil Piece goes against their master/king wishes they will become Stray Devil.

And a peerage is something like the group individual that are being lead by High-class devil like Rias and Sona. And Leonardo who now know what a peerage is look at Rias with contempt and Rias who see this doesn't like it. He then decided to test her if she could stand still when she was under his pressure.

Rias who was hit by his pressure that she suddenly fell onto her knee. Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki were confused on why Rias was suddenly fall onto the ground. and Rias who was hit by his pressure can't breathe because his pressure is so heavy. Rias than heard Leonardo saying.

"Rias Gremory right?. are you serious about making me, a 'World Creator', as one of your slaves?."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said while walking toward her and increasing his pressure on her. Sona and Tsubaki who heard what he said were curious about what a 'World Creator' is. And Akeno who was worried of Rias went to check on her, she then shook her shoulder and said.

"Rias are you okay?!."(Akeno

Rias is not responding to her word. She than heard Leonardo increasingly closer step, aand when she look back he already in front of her. Akeno doesn't know why but he feels very huge while he is standing in front of her. She than was pushed aside by Leonardo, he than said.

"come on? I'm waiting. Are you serious about me, a 'World Creator', as one of your slaves?."(Leonardo)

But Rias who heard that was still silent because she couldn't say anything. whenever she tried to say something her words would always got stuck in her throat. And Leonardo who sees this can't help but sigh because she can't even stand against his pressure. He then release the pressure that he puts on her. She then takes a big breath and look at Leonardo with a horrified look on her face.

"now can you speak?. If so than answer me this. are you serious about making me, a 'World Creator', as one of your slaves?"(Leonardo)

"I-I… no. I'm not"(Rias)

"I see, I was thinking of testing you to see if you are worthy to have me as one of your slaves but for you to already drop down to your knee when I put pressure on you. how pathetic of you, who want to make me one of your slaves."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said with a scoff, he than turn his back from Rias and the other and said.

"if that's all than please excuse me."(Leonardo)

Leonardo then left the gym hall, leaving the four who were still there. Akeno than went to check on Rias to see if she was okay. On the other, Sona was curious about what a World Creator is because she had never heard of that term that any being uses in this world.

She then decided to search it up in her family library if there was a clue about a World Creator. They then noticed that the sun was about to set so they decided to call it a day.

Leonardo who's currently walking on the street suddenly got a message from Alpha asying something

'Leonardo-sama, Makina-sama has come to meet with you.'(Alpha)

Leonardo who heard what Alpha said was confused. why does Makina want to meet him? He then decides to meet her but before he does that. He got another message from Alpha saying. 

'Leonardo-sama, Makina-sama said that she wants to meet you at where you are.'(Alpha)

After hearing that Leonardo decided to send some message that she couldn't come here with her main body or this world would get destroyed but before he could do that. A bright light suddenly envelopes the street but Leonardo puts a barrier to hide the light so that the normal people don't see what is about to happen. 

In the light he saw a woman with 20 wings, 10 on each side on her back, she is the definition of an angel. She has short golden hair and richly-colored eyes, that seemed to hold the colors of a rainbow. 

Leonardo than sense a familiar presence from the woman because he knows this presence very well considering he sometimes visit her to talk about thing that related to our world that we created. 

And the woman was of course was Makina but currently she is in one of her clone that she made name Paradise Eden considering she made three type of model.

Leonardo than said to Makina who is now Eden whenever she was in her clone. 

"what the hell are you doing here, Eden?."(Leonardo)

"hmm, can't a friend visit you."(Eden)

"well you could but at least let me message you and why are you here in my world?."(Leonardo)

"hmm, oh just want to see if this world is the same the one that I made in the past."(Eden)

Leonardo who heard that was confused by what she means so he shrugged it off and said.

"I see, so what is it that you need because if it's something trivial than please leave."(Leonardo)

"well we could always talk here but I truly don't like the ambiance around here so why don't we change place to talk."(Eden)

"hmm, we could but where do you want to go?."(Leonardo)

"well is there fast food restaurant around here."(Eden)

"hm, well there fast food restaurant around."(Leonardo)

"well why don't we go there then."(Eden)

Eden said and Leonardo who heard that release the barrier that put down earlier, they than go to the nearest fast food there is in this town.

=============

In the residence of Sitri household, where is located in the Underworld. Currently Sona the heiress of Sitri is in her household library searching for a being called World Creator. 

But she still hasn't found anything that is related to the World Creator. Until someone burst in to the door is a beautiful girl, looking in her late teens with black hair, tied into twin tails and blue eyes. The girl is one of the four Satan from the Underworld and her name is Serafall Leviathan and she someone that inherit the name of Leviathan 

"So-tan!."(Serafall)

Serafall than hug Sona like a koala, and Sona was bothered by what the girls doing and tried to free herself from her hug but that proof to be useless considering the difference in strength.

"O-Onee-sama, please let me go."(Sona)

"moo, So-tan is a meanie."(Serafall)

Serafall than notice the book that Sona was reading and she ask her what she was reading.

"nee, So-tan what are you reading?."(Serafall)

"well I'm currently searching something like a being called World Creator because this afternoon we met someone who's a World Creator. I want to ask, Onee-sama do you know anything about what a World Creator is?."(Sona)

Serafall who heard that was silent because this is the first time that she heard a being called a World Creator, So she answered.

"hmm, I don't know about that because this is the first time that I've heard a World Creator. But I can assume that this is a being that has created a World of their own, essentially a God of their own world unlike the god that we know of."(Serafall)

After Serafall says that Sona looks at her sister with a face of shock because if Leonardo is a World Creator then her friend, Rias has made a huge mistake because she tried to make him a World Creator who is basically a God a slave of her own. But even though she treats her peerage like a family he is still a God of his own.

'no wonder he was mad'(Sona)

"I-I see."(Sona)

"well that's what I thought. So how did you know about this information?."(Serafall)

"hmm, well me and Rias met a person name Leonardo and –."(Sona)

Sona than tell her of how she met Leonardo to the point where he leaves the school. She also include when Rias wanted to make him her peerage. After hearing Sona story of what she meet this this afternoon, she could only frown about what Rias did because that girl has just made a huge mistake. So she will tell about this situation to Sirzechs, her brother when she meets him. She then asks her where Leonardo is.

"So-tan do you know where he is right now?."(Serafall)

"eh, umm, no. I don't know where he is."(Sona)

"hmm, I see. Than Do you know what he looks like than?."(Serafall)

"yes, he has short black hair, azure blue eyes, his stands at around 195cm, and his well build."(Sona)

"hmm, I see. I will try and find him."(Serafall)

Serafall said that because she want to know if Leonardo poses a threat to world or not. But from what she heard from Sona is that he is a very reasonable person as long as you don't provoke him and try anything funny or he will retaliate like what happen with Rias and her peerage.

=============

Leonardo who is with Eden right now they are currently heading to nearest fast food restaurant. When they entered people than started to looked toward them, because they are by far the most handsome/beautiful person that they have seen. 

While Leonardo and Eden who feels they're stare doesn't mind them a bit because they know they are handsome/beautiful but they will not boast about it. Considering there are far more handsome/beautiful than they were. So they than so the cashier to order a food. The cashier than said.

"what can I get sir?."

"hmm, I'll get chicken cheese burger please."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because he want to try eating something in long time considering he hasn't eaten anything after becoming a World Creator And Eden who is beside him said.

"hmm, I'll have an orthodox burger please."(Eden)

"I see. That would be 1600 yen please."

Leonardo than took out a wallet that was filled with money. After paying the food they than wait the food in one of the table that was empty. They than take seat, Leoanrdo than look at Eden and ask her.

"so what did you want to meet me here?."(Leonardo)

"hah, well I just want to tell you that one of your friends asked me to go and check on you."(Eden)

"hmm, a friend?. Which one? Because I have many friends that I made in the past that I couldn't keep track of it."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said that because in the past he had befriended many World Creator, when he was still wandering as a lone World Creator and when he was a subordinate of Nebula. Eden than answered him.

"the one with purple hair and her eyes has a six-pointed star."(Eden)

"ahh, that girl huh."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because he remembered her now. She was a newly born World Creator when he met her when Nebula was still alive, he met her when she was just wandering around and didn't know what to do with her life.

Leonardo than suggests she to create a World/Universe of her own, and she who heard what he's saying doesn't know how to do that so Leonardo help her along the way. he also introduce her to Nebula so that she could be under her protection so that no World Creator would get any funny idea. 

So when she has a trouble he would always help her, Leonardo sometimes trained her to protect herself from the other World Creator. He than heard what Eden said.

"the reason why she want me to check on you is because she can't go to your dimension to check on you, considering your dimension only allow people who is at the same level as you or stronger and her who is only at the level of Omnipotence could not get in your dimension."(Eden)

"I-I see."(Leonardo)

"and she was also worried about you. Even though she knows that you'll be fine, she was worried about you when Nebula died you were sadden of her death pretty bad that you locked yourself in your dimension."(Eden)

"I… see."(Leonardo)

Leonard who heard that could only sigh because when she died he was very Devestated because he couldn't stop her. just like when he was still a human where he couldn't even stop the person that he consider his hero to where his eventually death.

"I guess I'll visit her once after this to let her know that I'm fine."(Leonardo)

After he said that they than wait in silent for their. After several minute, They than heard the waitress deliver their burger to them.

"one chicken cheese burger, and one orthodox burger."

They than started eating their burger in silence. After eating their burger they then exit the restaurant to take a walk. The two of them take a walk to a quiet street. Leonardo than look at Eden

"so what're you gonna do now. Since you're already telling me what you have."(Leonardo)

"hmm, well I was about to go but it seems that you have another visitor again."(Eden)

After Eden said that he saw a blue magic circle glowing In the dark and two person than came out of it. Leonardo who has been dealing with people is starting to get irritated with it but he calm himself down.

The person that came out of the magic circle is Serafall and Sona. Serafall who finally found him through her familiar immediately go to where he is but Sona also want to know what her sister's going to do to him so she tag along with her. Leonardo than release a big sigh and said.

"hah, so what is it that you want with me?."(Leonardo)

Serafall and Sona who heard his word and has a bit of irritation immediately answered his question.

"uh please. I'm here just to ask that, are you Leonardo?."(Serafall)

"yes that's right so."(Leonardo)

"I see, than please let me introduce myself. I'm Serafall Leviathan one of the four Satan of the Underworld. I want to ask you something if that's alright with you."(Serafall)

Serafall ask because she want to know if he has any agenda other than sight seeing and has any ulterior motive. She than notice Eden who is beside him, she was surprise to someone as beautiful as her. She than ask Leonardo who she is.

"umm, Leonardo-sama who is that woman beside you?."(Serafall)

"hmm she's a friend of mine."(Leonardo)

Leoanardo said because he has been friend of Eden/Makina when Shallow Vernal came to visit him. Eden than said to her with a bit of pressure.

"listen here you lump of flesh. My name is Eden and that is all you need to know."(Eden)

After she said that she than retract her pressure and Serafall who feel her pressure now know that she's also someone that she should not antagonize at any cost because she is dangerous, she doesn't even know if she could win against her.

"y-yes, Eden-sama."(Serafall)

"so what is it that you want from me?."(Leonardo)

"w-well I want to know if you only here to sight seeing, right?."(Serafall)

"hmm, yes the only thing I'm here for is just to sight see."(Leonardo)

Serafall who heard that was still skeptical about what he said. she was thinking of how to know if he doesn't have any ulterior motive other than sight seeing. She than got an idea, she said.

"Leonardo-sama I know what I said might sound disrespectful, but I don't think I can trust you with your word."(Serafall)

"I see."(Leonardo)

Leonardo who heard can understand because if he was in her current stance than he too would not believe what that person would have said. Leonardo than heard Serafall saying. 

"so I propose that to prove what you said is true I want to enroll you to the Kuoh Academy."(Serafall)

Leoanrdo who heard that was surprise because he knows what she mean, she wants to monitor him of what he's doing and Leonardo than said. and Sona too was surprise by what her sister said, for him to attend Kuoh Academy but she too know what she means.

"fine if that's what you want you can do whatever you want but I want something as well."(Leonardo)

"eh, is that alright with you?."(Serafall)

"yes that's alright with me."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because he had a gut feeling that something interesting will happen in this town. So he cancel his idea of travelling for a bit to see what it is. He than remembered about Asia so Leonardo continue his talking.

"but I also want something."(Leonardo)

Serafall who heard that, froze for bit because she doesn't know what he want. Someone as powerful as him shouldn't have something that he needs, Leonardo than said.

"I also want you to enroll a girl that I know, I will tell you where she live. And also don't even think about doing something to that girl because that girl is currently under my Divine Protection."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because he thought of making Asia go to school considering that she probably has limited knowledge about everything around. He also thought about her making some friend because so that when he wasn't here she would have someone that would looked after her. 

Serafall and Sona who heard that was shocked, because for someone to have a Divine Protection of a God and it's probably the most powerfull in this world. Serafall than ask him if that's all.

"is that all, Leonardo-sama?."(Serafall)

"yes that's all."(Leonardo)

"I see than can I know who this person is and where she lives?. Because we want to inform her that she will be studying in Kuoh Academy."(Serafall)

Leonardo than tell her about Asia and where she lives. After about a minute of talking they than finally finished they're talking when Serafall was about to leave Sona who is curious about World Creator than ask Leonardo what they are.

"umm, Leonardo-sama can I ask you something?."(Sona)

"hmm, you can."(Leonardo)

"than can you please tell what a World Creator is?."(Sona)

Leonardo who heard that was thinking on how to explain what a World Creator is. he than answered her with.

"well for starter World Creator or also known as Creation God are a being of Omnipotence and Omniscient they could create their own World/Universe however they want we a category of power for World Creator from Quasi-Omnipotence, Omnipotence, and Beyond Omnipotence. And Right now our power are at the level of Quasi Omnipotence. And if you want to know how many World Creator are there I can't tell you because even when I was still Nebula's subordinate, there is so many World Creator that I don't even bother counting and right now World Creator are probably getting increased, right Eden?."(Leonardo)

Eden than nod her head, she doesn't want to talk to a lump of flesh because even though they could use they're Omniscient to know the number of World Creator there is, it's still not as accurate because of many new World Creator are being born and some are probably hiding using their power. the two heard what Leonardo said they were shocked, no shocked was an understatement because the information that they got about a World Creator is so massive and the fact that they are an Omnipotent and Omniscient Being.

And what's more is that they got another information about that Leonardo was once this Nebula Subordinate. Leonardo than continue talking.

"well you will not meet any World Creator if you are not at their level and even if you are at they're level you should probably becareful about them because they have so much ego that it's kinda annoying that dealing with some of them can get headache."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because many of those World Creator has so much ego that when he had deal with them sometime he get a headache even though World Creator is a being who cannot get sick. Sona than ask him.

"I-I-I see, than can I ask you another question Leonardo-sama?."(Sona)

"go ahead."(Leonardo)

"you said that you were once a subordinate of this Nebula. Can you tell who this Nebula is?."(Sona)

Leonardo who heard that than answer Sona's question.

"Nebula is a World Creator that has ruled over many multiple World/Universe and was the only one among the World Creators to be given the name "Ultimate". The Ultimate God, Nebula. She was also known as the Almightyslayer Nebula."(Leonardo)

The two who heard that was Leonardo said was wearing a serious expression because they got a new information about World Creator and this time it was Nebula who is someone that has ruled over many World Creator. Serafall who had this piece of information was thinking of informing to the other Satan in the Underworld.

"if we're talking how strong is she than you can say that she is stronger than me and Eden combined."(Leonardo)

"eh!?."(Sona)

"I-I-Is that true?."(Serafall)

"that's right even if we were in our main body we don't know if we could even defeat her because of her broken ability."(Leonardo)

Serafall and Sona who heard the part where he talked about main body than said.

"wait you said main body. does that mean that the two of you are currently…"(Serafall)

"hmm, if you want to say that we are in our avatar than you are right. Considering that if we were to descend this world could not handle our power."(Leonardo)

The two of them was now beyond shocked right now if what they're saying is true than how powerful are the World Creator. The two of them than now started to think that a World Creator are a bunch monster that should not

"well, if we're talking who is the Strongest we can safely says that Shallow Vernal-sama."(Leonardo)

"Shallow Vernal? who is that person may I ask?."(Sona)

Sona ask because she was curious aboit it and Leonardo decide to answer her question

"Shallow Vernal is a World Creator that me, Eden, and Every single one of World Creator fear because she is someone that should not be provoke because even we World Creator who can recover from an existance erasure, could not recover from Shallow Vernal power and there is nothing we can do about her."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said with a serious face. Sona and Serafall who heard that could not help but frowning because from what they heard it seems that everysingle one of World Creator fear this Shallow Vernal. Leonardo than said. 

"I will leave right now because I need to visit a friend of mine. How about you Eden?."(Leonardo)

"yeah me too I need to go back right since I already know that I already finish that World Creator request and will go visit her. So I will be leaving right now."(Eden)

With that said Eden than disappear from her spot. And Leonardo too also disappear from his spot leaving the two devil who is still processing the information that they just got so with that they than returned to the Underworld. Serafall was now calling for an urgent meeting with the four satan and the council becasue of the information that she got from Leonardo.

------------------

if there's something wrong please tell me

and Thank you for reading my fanfic

 

1