Chapter 4
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leonardo who has teleported to one of his friends that ask Makina to check on him. He than appear in her dimension, where he stands surface of the open water and when he looks up he saw many star that is covering the whole night sky.

Leonardo was amazed by this sight considering his dimension is only a white world, so he thought that when he go back to his dimension he would decorated his dimension to match his personality. He than heard woman voice.

"Leo!."(???)

Leonardo than look toward where the voice was. He than found a beautiful woman with gradient-colored eyes from purple to pink and a six-pointed star in each of her eyes. She has a blue-purplish hair color that reach to her back And She's currently wearing a white one piece dress.

"yo Stella. How are you doing?."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said the name of the woman because when she was born she didn't have a name so he gave her a name after a star because of her unique eyes. The woman named Stella than went to where he was and hugged him because this was the first time in a long time that she had seen him.

After the death of Nebula, Leonardo just shuts himself in his dimension without letting anyone get in. Even his friend that cherished him cannot go to his dimension. But they know that he was very devastated by Nebula's death.

And Leonardo who sees this froze for a bit because it seems that he made her very worried. Considering that he shuts himself in his own dimension and he doesn't even tell his friend that he's fine after recovering from Nebula's death.

Leonardo than hug her back and caress her back to tell her that he's fine. After about of minute hugging, they than separated themselves Leonardo ask her.

"so how is little Stella doing?."(Stella)

Stella who heard that was pouting, she has lived for a long time but for him to call her Little. she than lightly hit him on his chest and said.

"moo, I've lived long enough to not be called little anymore you know."(Stella)

"haha, but for me you will still be the little Stella that I know."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because to him even if Stella has lived for long time to him who has lived for a lot longer she is still young. He than give her a headpat and said.

"and I have to say, you have grown tremendously a lot stronger when I was gone, huh."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said while smilling because the last time he saw her was when she was still a Quasi-Omnipotence World Creator so for her to be at the level of Omnipotence is and almost at the level of Beyond Omnipotence.

Stella who heard his praises and saw that he was smiling by her growth she can't help but blushes and immediately look down to hide her face because to her. she has a crush toward him for a long time. Because for her Leonardo has been helping her for a very long time. over time her feeling for him grow from rather than just being a friend she want to become more than just a friend and she doesn't know what this feeling of her.

She than go to World Creator that she knows to tell her something about what she was feeling about him. And when she knows what feeling she has for Leonardo was, she than tries make him notice her advance toward him, but he doesn't notice her advance. And Leonardo see her a someone of a little sister that he cares for so whenever 

"of course. Even without you training me I will still train myself you know."(Stella)

Stella said with a smug while puffing her chest up high. And Leonardo who see this chuckle and said.

"of course even if I'm not here to watch over you, you would still train to become the better version of yourself."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because he knows that she must have train a lot when he was not watching over her and he was happy with her. She than was reminded of something of what he said and ask him.

"nee, Leo. why are you not calling me Ella?."(Stella)

Stella said because Ella is a nickname that she came up from her name and she only give to someone that is close to her. Leonardo than 

"oh right I forgot about that. I guess I'm becoming old huh."(Leonardo)

"moo, you know that us World Creator cannot get old."(Stella)

"hahahaha. I guess That's true."(Leonardo)

The two of them than laugh and Stella than said.

"I guess it's been a long time huh that we've seen each other and banther like this together like with the other, huh."(Stella)

"yeah. I guess it's been a long time."(Leonardo)

The two of them then got a little bit of nostalgic because they would always mess around with the other World Creator that was under Nebula's wing. Stella than ask him.

"right Leo how are you doing?."(Stella)

"hmm, well I'm doing alright. and currently I'm wandering in the World/Universe that I created right now, though I have to cancel that plan for a bit because it seems that I will be going to school."(Leonardo)

Stella who heard that tilted her with a confused look because she doesn't know what a school is even though she create a world of her own she sometimes watch over her creation unlike Leonardo who always watch over his creation. Leonardo than tell her what a school is.

"Ella, a school is a place where a human go to when they are young. They do that so that they could learn thing that they don't understand about."(Leonardo)

"hmm, I see. Than is it possible for me to go the same school that you will be going?."(Stella)

"huh."(Leonardo)

Leonardo who heard that was confused on why she wants to go to the same school that he will be going to. And Stella who heard that was thinking of using this school as place for her to make a move on him and to finally make him notice her. Leonardo than said.

"ar-are you sure about this?. I'm fine with it but what about you who is a World Creator? and you will be taught by a human you know. Is that alright with you?."(Leonardo)

"I'm fine with that."(Stella)

Stella said because she doesn't care as long as she's with him she will put up with anything even if she has to be taught by a normal human. Leonardo who heard that could only sigh and from the looks of it she will not back down until he agreed to her demand. Leonardo than said.

"hah fine. But I want to ask do you have an avatar right now?."(Leonardo)

"hmm, avatar? like the one that your using right now?."(Stella)

Stella said because she sense that he is a lot weaker than he should be. because she knows how powerful Leonardo is considering that many World Creator claimed him to be the Second Strongest before Nebula. He also always have a spar with Nebula, though he always get beaten up thoroughly and after the end of sparring she always give him some pointer on how to use his power more efficiently.

After Leonardo fight Nebula his always grows exponential that any World Creator who try to pick a fight with him would always get beat up by him and anyone who is at the same level as him would always be used as guinea pig for him to test the skill that he always created that no one knows just how many skill he currently has created. And many World Creator can agree on one thing that Leonardo is very ruthless to his enemy and very kind to his Allies just like Nebula.

"yes, that's right. a World Creator that is on the level of Omnipotence could destroy a world with just their presence alone so I will appreciate it if you use an avatar."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because any being at the level of Quasi-Omnipotence could safely descend to any world even if it's weak or not but at the level of Omnipotence and Beyond Omnipotence is a different matter, because just their main body alone is enough to destroy any world they descend to. So whenever a World Creator want to descend they need something like a clone or an avatar that is on the level of Quasi-Omnipotence to descend.

"well I don't have anything like a clone or an Avatar."(Stella)

"I see than I will give you one of my spare avatar that I have and I will send one of the Seven Watcher to tell Sona or Serafall that you will be enrolling in the Kuoh Academy."(Leonardo)

After Leonardo said that. in the past after making the avatar he thought 'what if my avatar were to be destroyed'. so he created many avatar, so whenever his current avatar was destroyed he could just enter the spare one. The avatar that he created are androgyne so any person be it woman or man could change the avatar anything.

He than send a message to one of the Seven Watcher and that Seven Watcher is Gamma. he want to see what the other will they do when he order something for them to do, other than than their Leader Alpha.

'Gamma can you go to the Underworld and tell Serafall or Sona that one more people will be enrolling the school and tell them that it will be a World Creator and also can you ask them about plot for land around the church on the Kuoh Town so that I could build a house there. If you want to descend, you can use one of the avatar that I had created.'(Leonardo)

Leonardo said that to Gamma so that she could descend she will use one of the spare avatar he has. Gamma than said telephaticly.

'thank you Leonardo-sama. And I will finish you order at once'(Gamma)

After hearing what Gamma said Leonardo than bring out one of his spare avatar. and what before them was an androgyne body it currently doesn't wear anything considering that he create and than store it in his personal pocket dimensional without any sort of clothing.

"so this is the avatar that you created."(Leonardo)

"yeah, now send a apart of your soul to this avatar so that you could manually control the avatar."(Stella)

Leonardo said and Stella who heard that send apart of her soul to the avatar. when she send apart of her soul to the avatar, the avatar than start to change, the avatar that is androgyne slowly turn into a female body, the hair of the avatar grow until it reach her back and her hair turn into blue-purplish hair color.

And when she open her it revealed a gradient-colored eyes from purple to pink and a six-pointed star in each of her eyes. Essentially the avatar body resemble that of Stella. And Stell who is now controlling her avatar felt like she is very weak compared to her main body. Because every avatar that Leonardo made is at the level of Quasi-Omnipotence.

And Stella who was once a Quasi-Omnipotence World Creator know what this feels like. She than heard Leonardo.

"now that you are in control of your avatar why don't we have a spar. So that you can test the avatar."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said and Stella who heard that was fired up. But She than notice that currently she wasn't wearing anything right now so when she look down her face became so red that it was she was on fire. She than immediately use her creation power to create a dress for her to cover herself.

After covering herself up she than look at Leonardo to see if there anything change when he sees her naked body but when she look at Leonardo she found that he still has that face that practically says that he is unbothered by her body. Stella than look down to see if her body is not that attractive to not even make Leonardo feel anything toward her body.

And Leonardo who saw her naked body for the first time, he has to say she is a very thin girl that looks very fragile that the moment she was hurt she would just break over, but he throw that thought out considering the girl is World Creator and they are very tough to deal with. Leonardo than said to break the mood.

"well now that you're all covered up. Why don't we have a spar right now?. I want to test what you've learned when I wasn't watching over you."(Leonardo)

Stella who heard that was very excited because she could her growth and what she learn from the other World Creator that is specialized in fighting she asked to train her. After that Leonardo than teleported them to another dimension for their spar because if they were to stay in her dimension, her dimension would probably get destroy. They than appear in another dimension that they always used to spar in the past.

"we will start the spar when this coin hit the floor alright."(Leonardo)

Leonardo said with a gold coin in his hand. He than flicked the gold coin Into the air and the two of them than look at the gold coin as it falls down to the floor. And when it falls to floor the spar than begin.

=============

In the city of Lilith that reside on Underworld a large building is spotted in the center of the city. The building is currently being used as a meeting for the Four Satan and the Council about a matter that Serafall got from Leonardo and this information she got is very serious.

Currently in a room full of old people can be found sitting and the center of  the room there's a large round table. four people can be found sitting beside each other the first one is of course Serafall.

The second one is a handsome man. He has shoulder length crimson hair and blue eyes. The man name is Sirzechs Lucifer the Crimson Satan know to the Underworld.

The third one is a bewitchingly beautiful and attractive young man in his early twenties, with light blue eyes and green hair that is slicked back. the man is name Ajuka Beelzebub, the one who created the Evil Pieces system and Rating Game.

The fourth one is a tall man whose head is completely bald and has a goatee on his chin. The man name is Falbium Asmodeus he is in charge of  charge of Military Affairs.

They were gather here because Serafall asked them to have a meeting because f the information that she got about World Creator is currently in this world. Someone than said to start the meeting.

"so what did you gather us here for Serafall?."

"I've gather us here because there is a pressing matter that needs to be said right now."(Serafall)

Serafall said with a grave tone and all of them who heard that was curious on what matter that she was talking about. Sirzechs than ask Serafall on what this matter is.

"and what is this matter that need to be said about, Serafall?."

"it's about a being called 'World Creator'."(Serafall)

Everyone who heard that was confused by what a World CCreator is because this probably the first time that they've heard a 'World Creator'. Some of them who is smart can deduce that this is a being that has created a World of their own, essentialy a God of their own World. Serafall than continue.

"if you want to know how I got this information is because my sister, Sona encountered this World Creator. And they are --."(Serafall)

Serafall than tell them what she got from Leonardo. How they're Omnipotence and Omniscient being and that there are being of those Beyond Omnipotence and Omniscient is truly beyond them. And some of them think that what Serafall saying is just utter nonsense. And what they're thinking is true because even Serafall still can't believe if what Leonardo said is true or not considering Leonardo hasn't shown anything that is befitting of an Omnipotence being.

"I-I see and does this being have name? and is he friendly or not?."(Sirzechs)

Sirzechs ask because he doesn't know if what she telling is true or not so he want know if this being has a name or not and is friendly or not. it seems that this being is currently in Kuoh Town where his little sister is currently residing and studying. Serafall than look at Sirzechs because she needs to tell him that his little sister has made a huge mistake.

"his name is Leonardo. And whether he is friendly or not, I don't know but I do know that he seems to be a reasonable person as long as you don't provoke him that is. And Sirzechs from what Sona said is that Rias wants to make him one of her peerage."(Serafall)

Sirzechs who heard that was frowned because it seems that his beloved sister is little crazy and he thought that him spoiling his sister to much has lead her to think that she will get everything if she demand it. They than see a spatial crack opening in the center of big round  table.

What came out is a beautiful elf woman. the woman has a dark blue hair color that reach to her thigh and dark blue eyes the same as her hair. She is currently wearing uniform consists of golden accents decorating around her chest and arms. She wears a sleeved keyhole jacket with a popped collar and gold edge extending behind her back—the décolletage is covered with opaque fabric. 

The lower half of the bodysuit is strap-up heeled boots that end just above the knees, with a thick golden collar end with a thinner golden line underneath looping around from the lower inner knee to the upper outer thigh, holding a violet gem. The heels of her boots are similar to her work heels but enclose her feet with gold lines around the ankles and gold rims over her wrists.

The woman Is of course Gamma, here to carry out her Master/Leonardo's order that she was given to.

All of them who see this was shocked because this is the first time someone has managed to infiltrate this place that is full of Ultimate-class devil. they than suddenly got hit by a massive pressure that they can't help but kneel down in front of her.

Gamma than walked toward where Serafall is. Everyone who see this want to go where she is to help her but the pressure Gamma emitting is keeping them in check. Gamma than said something to Serafall.

"Serafall my Master Leonardo-sama wants to tell you that there's another person that want to enroll to the Kuoh Academy and this person is also a World Creator like him."(Gamma)

Serafall who heard was very shocked because there will be another World Creator in this world and she doesn’t if the World Creator someone that will be reasonable like Leonardo. She than heard something again from Gamma.

"and also Leonardo-sama said that he want plot for land around the Church In the Kuoh Town is that okay with you?."(Gamma)

Gamma said that to Serafall and Serafall who heard that could only nod because she doesn't know what will happen if she refuse her. after seeing that Serafall was agreeing to what she said she than give her the information about Stella that will be enrolling. after that she than send a message to Leonardo saying.

'Leonardo-sama. your order have been carried out.'(Gamma)

'hm, thank you for your work. you can do whatever you want now.'(Leonardo)

Gamma after hearing what her Master was very happy because Leonardo praise for her good job. She than got into thinking because her Master said that she could do whatever she want now that she has completed his order. She than got an idea of how to help her Master when he will be staying in this World.

Gamma than open Spatial crack and enter it leading to Human Realm. The devil who were left in the big room were still kneeling even though there's no pressure over them. Now they know that what Serafall saying is true, from what the woman said is that she was a subordinate of this Leonardo and that he want enroll another World Creator to Kuoh Academy. 

After everyone in the room know that the they exist, they now go back to their to continue their meeting on how to deal with this being but they decided to just watch over the World Creator because they don't know if he's friendly or not. And they decide to place some devil to monitor them. 

When they are done with they're meeting. They than leave to do the work they left behind because of the sudden meeting. And Serafall than go back to her home to deal with enrolling three people. Serafall have a grudge against Leonardo because he has made her more work to do other than her foreign affairs. 

----------------------------

Thank you for reading my fanfic.

Tell me if Stella is a good name and Ella is good nickname, because I'm literary bad at coming up with a name and nickname.

 

1