Chapter 5
31 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leonardo and Stella who is currently in another dimension that Leonardo created for when the two of them always used to spar. The two of them are currently facing off waiting on who will move first and the one who move first is Stella. Stella want to test the water on how ill Leonardo will react to her attack.

Stella than manipulate the time on herself so that could move faster than anything when she was in front of him she cocked her fist And launch her fist toward Leonardo. But Leonardo who see this wants to deploy his barrier, but he notice that even if he deploy his barrier she would pierce through his barrier like it’s nothing. So he clashed her fist with his own fist.

When they’re fist clash together the dimension they were in shooked from their fist clashing at each other. Stella who see this, than deliver a side kick toward Leonardo head and the dimension started shake from the impact. Stella sees that Leonardo block her kick with his other hand she than saw that Leonardo was about to grab her leg. Stella who see this than move back far away because she was about to be thrown around when Leonardo grab her leg.

she than decide to summoned a billion upon billion of spear ranging of every element there is in all of creation and all of them are so big that it’s the size of a planet and the spear has surrounded Leonardo from both sides. She than throw the spear toward Leonardo who see this was smiling a bit and decide to show her one of his original skill that he created in the past.

“devour it all, Beelzebuth.”(Leonardo)

After saying that a massive black hole than appeared and started to eat every single spear with voracity and Stella who see this was frowning because every single single spear that she made has been eaten by that massive black hole that Leonardo created. She has never seen it because this is the first time that she has seen it. Stella than said.

“is that one of your ‘skill’ Leo?”(Stella)

“who knows, why don’t you stick around and find out?”(Leonardo)

Leonardo said and Stella who heard him confirmed that Beelzebuth is one of his skill. Even when the two of them spar on each other Leonardo have never used his skill when he was having a spar with Stella. And the fact that he used one of his skill, and how she know is because he never says anything when he was fighting her.

Now that she knows that he uses his skill, She was now ready to use everything that she has to beat him, now that he uses one of his skill. this is the moment she has been waiting for when he was not around to watch over. So with that kind of thought she close her distance and start using her fist.

Leonardo who this was smiling again because it seems that she now will use everything she got to defeat him, he than got into stance and prepared for her attack that will be coming at him.

Stella and Leonardo fist was collided again and the dimension was shake by the force of their power and the two of them deliver a kick that continue shaking the dimension they were in. The dimension Leonardo created is something that could withstand an Omnipotence World Creator power and two Quasi-Omnipotence World Creator fighting is already making the dimension shaking from their fight.

They than keep throwing hand and kick toward each other that the dimension that they were in keep shaking from there fight. Stella than started to use magic in the middle of their fight to distrup his movement to make him show a bit opening for her to deliver a direct attack on him.

When Stella sees that Leonardo show a bit of opening on his right side she immediately send a swiping kick to his right side. Leonardo who see this was smiling because she just taken a bait, He than grab her leg pull her toward him.

He than launch punch on her stomach but it was block by her both hand which was than got torn off by his punch, she was than was sent flying. Leonardo who see this than chases after her and Stella who is skidding on the ground because of his punch are trying to get her standing.

When she get a good standing she than look that Leonardo is In the air delivering an axe kick Stella who see this immediately dodge. Stella was than send flying again by the shocked wave that was created from the Leonardo axe kick.

Leonardo than fired of a laser toward Stella. Stella who is still in the air tried to create a barrier and manipulate the causality so that the laser to not hit her, but it prove to be useless because the barrier just went through her barrier and when she tried to manipulate the causality it still aiming toward her.

The laser then hit Stella’s right chest, lower left abdomen, left thigh, her right shoulder and many more. Stella who was sent flying is now crashing down to the floor. She than manipulate the causality to make a full recovery of her injury so that she could stand up because her injury is not any being could recover from. When she stand up she then heard Leonardo saying something.

“is that really all you got ‘Stella’? is the time that I was not there to watch over you only amount to this? How pathetic”(Leonardo)

Leonardo said to her without using her nickname, and Stella who heard him saying her name without calling her with her nickname means that he was disappointed by her thinking if this is all she got, she than mustered every strength she has and charge again toward him and start to fight him with close range again but this time she has a desperate look like she want to prove him wrong. But every attack Stella throw at him, Leonardo would either block by him. She than heard Leonardo saying something.

“enough. Let’s end this farce.”(Leonardo)

After saying that Leonardo than punch her in the stomach and Stella couldn’t even react because he punch so fast that she couldn’t react to his incoming attack and when she was faraway. Leonardo than created a katana made out of his own aura.

He than took an iai stance and when Stella see this she immediately create a barrier around her because it seems that he was now completely serious. He than pulled out his sword made a slashing gesture and everything in the dimension seems to stop but after a few second everything were cut into trillion of pieces be it time, space, fate, concept, law and even the dimension they were in were not spared by his slash, But he hold the dimension down with his aura so that it doesn’t breaking down.

Stella who see this got cut all over her body that blood started to pour out of her body like a fountain but regeneration she could manipulate the causality but she knows that it will be proved useless because she could feel the Leonardo’s aura on her wound and it’s interfering with regeneration.

A tip of the sword than came infront of her face and saw that Leonardo is in front of her with a piercing glowing blue eyes that ready to strike anything that come his way, Stella who was still bleeding profusely couldn’t help but raised both of her hand and said.

“I give.” (Stella)

Leonardo who heard that than dismissed his aura sword and snap his finger so that she could regenerate from her injury that he made. Stella than drop down to the ground and yelled at Leonardo.

“moo, Leo why do you have to be so hard on me?! Just let me win once okay? And apologize for what you said!.” (Stella)

Stella said with a pouted face because she knows that whenever the two of them spar he would always be hard on her and say something she doesn’t like it. And when he talked about that if she was going all out or not she doesn’t like that because she has trained many years so that she could at least catch up to him And for him to spit on her hard work like that.

“ugh, well I’m sorry, I got into the moment there alright. And I know that you work hard in those time that I was gone so, I’m truly sorry for what I said.”(Leonardo)

Leonardo said while bowing to her, because whenever the two of them were in a spar he would always be hard on her, he always end up saying thing that he don’t want to about her that he feels bad about it. Stella who heard that than said.

“hmph, if you are sorry than give me a hug.” (Stella)

Stella said with her hand wide open like she want to hug someone and Leonardo could only sigh and give her what she want. He than hug Stella, Stella than started to rub her face on Leonardo chest because she always feels comfortable whenever she was in his embrace. After about a minute Leonardo than said.

“are you done with the hug?.”(Leonardo)

“yes.” (Stella)

Stella said with a bright happy face that and Leonardo who see her face blushed a little because he thought that she was cute and all but he hide the his blush face quickly by shaking his head away and Stella who see this was confused on why he shake his head but she shrugged it. he than remembered about his friend that he always hangout with, so Leonardo ask Stella on where they are.

“oh yeah. Ella do you know how is everyone doing?”(Leonardo)

Stella who heard that than got into thinking because she rarely visited them because she was busy with her training and watching her world in progress because she created three more World/Universe after she became Omnipotence level World Creator.

“well I don’t know about some of them though because I was busy with my training and watching my World considering that I made three more World/Universe when I reach the level of Omnipotence. but I can tell you that all of them are fine and just worried about you.” (Stella)

“I see. I’m glad that they’re okay.”(Leonardo)

Leonardo said because as long as they are fine he’s perfectly fine so he thought in the future he would visited them. He than got a message from Gamma.

'Leonardo-sama. your order have been carried out.'(Gamma)

'hm, thank you for your work. you can do whatever you want now.'(Leonardo)

Leonardo said that because he want to see what would they do with him ordering them that. He than look at Stella and tell her about her enrolling to the school.

“Stella my subordinate has tell me that your enrollment is successful.”(Leonardo)

“I see, so when do we start going into this school?” (Stella)

Stella said and Leonardo than thought about it because the time that he was there is Friday so the two of them will start go to school tomorrow Monday.

“we will start tomorrow Monday, if were talking with my world day.” (Leonardo)

“hmm, I see then why don’t we go there now?.” (Stella)

Stella said because she was curious with Leonardo’s world, Leonardo than said.

“well, alright. but I will sending my golem to watch over you World/Universe from the other World Creator doing anything funny to your World/Universe. Is that okay with you?” (Leonardo)

Stella who heard that than nod because she doesn’t like other World Creator meddling with her creation because she thinks of her creation something like a child to her. And Leonardo who see this than send a message to Beta.

‘Beta get four golem and send them to this World/Universe and make them watch over that World/Universe. If  there’s any World Creator that try invade, or meddle with it he mortal living there, Eliminate them.’ (Leonardo)

‘yes Leonardo-sama.’(Beta)

When Leonardo heard that he than prepare to opened up the portal for the two of them to his world, but before he could do that he got a message from Beta.

‘umm, Leonardo-sama can I ask something?’(Beta)

Leonardo who heard that doesn’t know what she want but he decided to be generous to his subordinate. he than said.

‘hmm, ask away Beta.’ (Leonardo)

‘then could I borrow one of your avatar Leonardo-sama? It’s okay if you don’t want to.’(Beta)

When Leonardo heard that he was confused on why she want to have one of his avatar but he shrugged it away and thought that this is the perfect time that he give them an avatar so that they could operate both from his dimension and the World/Universe that he created so that they don’t need to ask him if they could use one of his avatar.

‘no, it’s perfectly fine. And about the avatar I could give you that considering I made to many of them so please take one. And also tell the other that they could take one of my avatar when they want to descend to any world.’ (Leonardo)

‘yes. Thank you very much Leonardo-sama.’(Beta)

After doing communicating with Beta, he than opened up a portal. Leonardo and Stella than go into the portal that’s leading to his World/Universe.

=============

Portal than appear on the side of the Church that is on the outskirt of the Kuoh Town. And two people came out of the portal is of course Leonardo and Stella. When they go out of the portal a ray of sun hit their skin and Leonardo see that it’s already morning. Stella than look around see that the two of them was beside a Church and said.

“is this the your World Leo?” (Stella)

She ask because this has some interesting mortal because she sense a multiple race coming from the Town but she sense someone that has Leonardo Aura that is protecting her she is inside the church who is currently praying to the god. Leonardo said something toward Stella.

“yes, this is my world. And if you want to know, the reason why she has my aura is because of the necklace that I gave to her.” (Leonardo)

“hehh, I see.” (Stella)

“well enough standing around and let’s enter the Church.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo said and Stella who heard that then nod because she want to see what this girl look like. They than go to the front of the Church and knock on the door of the Church. Asia who heard that than finished up her pray and immediately go to the door to see who it is. When she open the door she found Leonardo. He than said.

“yo Asia how are you doing? Though it’s only been a day.” (Leonardo)

Asia who heard was about to say something but she saw a girl beside Leonardo. When Asia sees Stella she was mesmerized by her because she the most beautiful that she has seen. She than ask Leonardo about the girl.

“um, Leonardo-san, um who is she?”(Asia)

Leonardo was about to answer her question. Stella than introduce herself.

“hello, my name is Stella. And you are?” (Stella)

“oh, umm, my name is Asia Argento please call me Asia.”(Asia)

After the two of them introduce themselves, Leonardo than said.

“well now that the two of you introduce yourself. Why don’t we go inside the Church because there something that I need to tell you something Asia.” (Leonardo)

“eh, me? what do you want to tell me?”(Asia)

Said Asia because she doesn’t know what Leonardo want to tell her. And Leonardo decide to tell her about her enrollment to the school. He also decided to tell her about his secret that he’s actually the Creator of this World/Universe.

“yes. But first why don’t we go inside first because it will be a long talk.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo said and the three of then get inside the Church to talk.

=============

In some part of Tokyo, a girl can be seen sitting down inside a fast food restaurant while looking outside, the girl has long silver white straight hair that reach down to her hip. She has a golden eyes. She’s currently wearing normal clothing that consisted of white turtle neck while her bottom she wears a tight jeans. That clothing she’s wearing is showing her curvaceous body.

Everyone in the café was currently looking at her and whispering because she is a very beautiful girl that could beat and any model. A man than go to where the girl is currently sitting and ask her out.

“hey, there girl. Are you free today?”

Said the man but the girl didn’t listen to the man because she was in deep thought while looking outside. The man then want to ask her again but suddenly a hand than touch the man shoulders. When the man look back he see a boy with the same short silver white hair and golden eyes the same as the girl. And the man is currently wearing white shirt with black jacket for the outer part. And for the bottom he wear a black jeans. The boy than said.

“she’s with me.”(???)

He said while squinting his eye toward the man. And the man who see this than click his tongue because it seems that the girl is with another dude. The boy than sit down on the opposite of the table from the girl. The girl than notice the boys and said.

“oh Chris, is the food ready?”(???)

“you know that I just order it right Reina-nee.”(Chris)

“oh right. I forgot about that.”(Reina)

“hah, so what is it that you were thinking about right now?”(Chris)

Said the boy who is name Chris because he knows when the girl who is named Reina was deep in thought when she doesn’t notice someone was talking to her. The girl than said.

“no, it’s just that. It’s been sixteen years that the two of us has been in this world you know. what’s more we got this extremely cool power you know.”

Said the girl because the two of them are a reincarnator and that they reincarnated in anime world because The goddess made an accident because she killed a two people and what’s more a twin at that when it’s not they’re time to die yet. So in order to compensated for their untimely death, the goddess then give them three wishes they can whatever they want.

The two of them of course wish so that they could be in anime world considering the two of them are an otaku. The girl than wish for something like Herrscher core of void from the game she play called Honkai Impact 3rd.

she want to have that ability so that she could travel from different place and what’s more she was hoping that she could travel to a different world with that and of course she ask the goddess to make she has an immunity toward the Honkai Energy. The goddess who heard that then agreed to her wish.

While the boy wish for a the power of the Shadow Monarch. The goddess who heard that then agreed to his wish. while she was at it she than thought give the two of them a leveling system and an ID create so that they could create a dungeon in a sub space. And of course for the leveling system the goddess doesn’t bother to put a cap so their maximum level is practically infinite.

After agreeing to their wish. the two of them than reincarnated into the womb of their to be soon mother, after about nine month they were finally born. When they were finally out of their mother’s body they could finally see what their mother look like.

Their mother has a long silver white straight hair and crimson red eyes. When the two of them see their mother they can’t believe that she is their mother because she is so beautiful. A door then suddenly open, they than see their father who has short black hair and a golden eyes.

They than notice that they inherited their mother silver white hair and their father golden eyes. And after that they than live their live in peace while trying out their power in secret from their parent. And after sixteen years grinding in those dungeon, they're power is already at the level of Deity-Class in this world and might as well be one of the Top Ten Strongest.

“yeah I know. Though what I want to know is, why are trying try to look like ‘her’?”(Chris)

Chris said because Reina appearance is almost the same as one character from one the webnovel that they’ve read and loved in their previous lives.

“and what’s wrong with that? I loved that character. So isn’t it better to become the character that I’m in love with?”(Reina)

Reina said and Chris who heard that could only release a sigh because he doesn't know if 'she' is existed or not, but he prayed that she doesn't existed because she is just so outrageous that cannot be stopped by anyone but that one person. the two of them then heard that they're food ready.

"one cheese burger and one double chicken burger."

Chris order one cheese burger for him and for Reina he oreder double chicken burger. they than start eating their burger. after they finished eating they then go out of the fast food restaurant. Chris then ask Reina on where should they go.

"where should go now?"(Chris)

"hmm, how about the Kuoh Town i want to check how the Town there. and what's more i want to see what the devil's doing."(Reina)

Reina said. the two of them know that the two of them are in a mix of many anime that they’ve read and watch in the past and when they see Kuoh Town in map they know that there is supernatural side. And Chris who has the power of Shadow Monarch has extracted many Shadow Soldier from the dungeon and made some of his soldier to watch over their parent who are still alive and well.

“well, alright then but we need to go to an quiet place so that you can teleport us there.”(Chris)

Chris said because Reina has trained her power when her herrscher core were manifested, she then instantly knew how to use her power but only at the level of instinctual level. So if she want to use her power to it’s full potential she to read many book that are related to space time manipulation.

After reading many book she than try to use her power in the dungeon. She also trained her body so that she isn’t useless when it come to close range fight. Though in the end she can’t open the portal the another world yet so when she is stronger she will try and opened a portal to another world.

They then go to the back alleyway so that Reina could open a portal to the Kuoh town. Whe nthey arrived at quiet back alley way she then opened a portal that lead to Kuoh Town. The two of them then entered the portal, unknown that they will meet someone out of their level.

  -------------------------

Thank you for reading my Fanfic

If there something wrong please tell me

0