Chapter 6
27 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leonardo, Stella, and Asia who is now inside the church the then take seat because there was something that Leonardo want to talk about. Asia then ask Leonardo on what he want talk about.

“umm, Leonardo-san what is it that you want to tell me about?”(Asia)

“hmm, where do we start? Well the first one is that I ask someone to enroll to the school called Kuoh Academy. And of course me and Stella will go to the school too.”(Leonardo)

“ehh, w-why did you you enroll me to the school Leonardo-san?” (Asia)

“hm, well it’s because so that you can make a friend in the school so that you can have someone that can help you when I’m not in this world.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo said because he might sometime leave this world to another to see how the other World/Universe that he created doing. And Asia who heard that doesn’t know what he mean by when he’s not in this world, Leonardo who see her confused face then answer her by what he mean.

“if you want to know what I mean by ‘when I’m not in this world’ is related to me and Stella origin.” (Leonardo)

“Leonardo-san and Stella-san, origin?” (Asia)

“that’s right. but first I need to tell you something related to the god of the bible.”

Leonardo said because he wants to tell her that the god that she always praying to is dead but he can see that she a devoted follower of that god. Leonardo then take a deep breathe and tell her about the truth.

“Asia, the god of the bible that you always pray to is dead.” (Leonardo)

“eh.” (Asia)

Asia who heard that was in deep shock because she can’t believe that the god that she always prayed to is dead. She than stand up and ask Leonardo if he’s lying or not.

“Le-Leonardo-san, yo-you’re lying right? please tell me that you’re lying? There’s no way that the god of the bible is dead right?.” (Asia)

Leonardo who see this was already expecting her to be denying what she heard from him. Stella who hear that then used her Omniscient to know who this god of the bible and if what Leonardo saying is true and what Leonardo said is true because this god of the bible is really dead because he was weakend by sealing the Apocalyptic Beast Trihexa and was killed during the Great War.

Stella who now knows who is this god of the bible she immediately lost her interest because the god is not a World Creator and just one the many creation that Leonardo created. Leonardo release a sigh and then said.

“hahh, I know it’s hard to believe but what I’m saying is the truth. If you don’t believe then I will show you.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo then tap his finger on her forehead and Asia her head suddenly was flodded with many information and the most prominent one is that what Leonardo saying is true, that the god of the bible is dead. When she finally knows that, she then collapsed to the floor and immediately break down into tears. Leonardo then said something to calm Asia down.

“calm down Asia. The god of the bible that you and everyone in this world prayed to is just one of my many creation.” (Leonardo)

“huh?” (Asia)

Leonardo then Asia who heard that was confused by what did he mean by that the god of the bible is just one of his many creation. Leonardo then said.

“I’ll already tell you that I will tell you my Origin. Well first is that I’m something that is called a World Creator.” (Leonardo)

“World Creator?” (Asia)

Asia said because this is the first time that she heard a World Creator because she has been reading the bible when she was little but she has never heard of the word called World Creator. Leonardo then said.

“yes that’s right, a World Creator are something like Creation God and the world and the universe that we’re currently in right now is one of the many thing that I created in the past, the god of the bible and also the other god that are in this world is something that I created to match with the history with my old world.” (Leonardo)

Asia who heard that was very shocked because he is the Creator of this world that we’re currently on, and the creator of all things. Leonardo then continue.

“and the reason why I’m telling you this is because I want to make you one of my Apostle.” (Leonardo)

Asia who heard that was surprised because Leonardo was about to make her an Apostle for a Creation God like him, and for her who was called a witch by the Vatican for healing an injured devil she doesn’t know if she deserve that kind of position. She then ask why Leonardo why want to make her his Apostle.

“Leonardo-san why do you want to make me your Apostle? If you are the Creator then you must have known my past right? so why do you want make me your Apostle.” (Asia)

Leonardo who heard that know about her past and future too but because of his interference her future has change greately. he then decide to tell he the truth.  

“yes I know all about your past.” (Leonardo)

“then why?!” (Asia)

“just because everyone call you a witch doesn’t mean that you are bad person. And what’s more I’ve many person like you in the past.” (Leonardo)

Asia who heard that was shaken and was surprised because there’s many people like her in the past, she then heard Leonardo continue his talking.

“now tell me Asia have you ever used your power to hurt anyone?” (Leonardo)

Asia who heard that then shake her head because she always used her power to heal other people even if they poor or not even a devil she will heal them. Leonardo then smiled at her and give her a headpat.

“and that is enough for you to become my Apostle.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo said and Asia who felt his felt his warm hand on her was overcome by many emotion and immediately hug him and cry on his chest. And Leonardo who see this could only pat her back and Asia who felt his warm hand, she then cry on his chest harder. Stella who see this could only smile because this is one of the reason why she fell in love with him.

After about a minute Asia then stop crying and let go of her from Leonardo. She the Look at Leonardo and said.

“Leonardo-san please let me become your Apostle.” (Asia)

Leonardo who see her face filled with determination wanting him to make her his Apostle, he  smiled at her. He then said while snaping his finger.

“alright then, from here on, Asia Argento is the Apostle of World Creator Leonardo.” (Leonardo)

Asia was then covered by a golden light. After the golden light died down Asia felt that as Leonardo’s Apostle she could get access to some of Leonardo skill that he created in the past. Asia also felt the connection between her and Leonardo and now she knows that she has become Leonardo’s Apostle.

When Leonardo was about to say something. Stella and Leonardo then look to the side because the two of them felt a space distortion. Leonardo then look at Asia and tell her.

“Asia stay here alright. Don’t go anywhere.” (Leonardo)

Asia who heard that then nod to her new found God. Leonardo and Stella then look at each other and go to the place where there is a space distortion, Leaving Asia in the Church and Asia who has become his Apostle decide to pry for him even though Leonardo doesn’t need those power through the faith of others.

=============

A portal then suddenly opened in the forest on the outskirts of Kuoh Town. Two people then come out of the portal. The two that came out are Reina and Chris. Reina and Chris could finally see the Kuoh Town for the first time, because when the two of them found out that Kuoh Town exist they don’t want the risk of running into stray devil or high-ranking devil.  well for Reina she could defeat a Ultimate-class devil very easily considering Herrscher are a god like being, but it doesn’t hurt to be careful.

so they’ve start training themselves from a young age in the dungeon so that they could protect themselves and their family. And when they’ve finally strong enough they were now brave enough to go to anywhere they want. Reina could manipulate time and space at her will and can even create her very own dimension.

While Chris has a many Shadow Soldier when he was in the dungeon that it was already in a million, he too also trained the Shadow Monarch power. He even created a weapon and armor from him with the power of the Shadow Monarch so that when he doesn’t carry a weapon he could just create it with the Shadow Monarch Power.

“so this is Kuoh Town huh.”(Chris)

Chris said because this is the first time he seen the Town rather than visualize it in his head on what it looked like. The two of them then sense two people coming their way at a very fast pace. And the power they possess is something that they can’t comprehend.

The two of them then saw two people, the first one is a young man with a short black hair and azure blue eye. And the second one is girl with gradient-colored eyes from purple to pink and a six-pointed star in each of her eyes and a blue-purplish hair color.

When the two of them see the woman they were very shocked because the woman they were seeing is someone that they’ve seen in the T.V and in the anime that they’ve watch, and for two people who has the same look to be in this world is unbelievable.

The two people of was Leonardo and Stella, the two of them then sense something from them more specifically their soul because they can sense that the two of them are reincarnator. Leonardo and Stella then sense unique power from the two of them. The girl possess something like gem in her body, while the boy has something like a second heart that look like a black heart.

“who are you two?.” (Chris)

Chris said while taking a stance and already covered with his armor and created many sword behind his back and ready to summon his Shadow Soldier even Reina was ready to use her Herrscher power to manipulate time and space ready to infinite corridor, because the feeling that the two of them give is something that monster from the dungeon will never give them.

“calm down we’re here because the two of us sense some distortion in the space so we want to check out what it is and what we found is you two.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo said to calm them down because he can sense that the two of them are ready to battle the two of them. The two of them who heard what Leonardo said calm themselves down but they still had their guard up because they don’t know what they will do to them if they don’t complied with him.

And Leonardo who see this can see this just accept that hey are calm enough to talk to. Chris then ask them again.

“let me ask again. Who are you two?” (Chris)

“well my name is Leonardo. Just Leonardo and this is” (Leonardo)

“I’m Stella. Just Stella.”(Stella)

Leonardo and Stella finished their introduction. Chris and Reina then decide to introduce themselves because the other party is already introduce themselves.

“my name is Chris Kurogane, and this is.” (Chris)

Chris after introduce himself Reina then was about to introduce herself. And Leonardo who see Reina was shaken slightly because she almost look like Shallow Vernal, minus that power of her that could End many World Creator. And Stella who was beside him notice that he was shaken for a little bit when he saw Reina. Reina then introduce herself.

“my name is Reina Kurogane.”(Reina)

After the four of them introducing themselves when Leonardo was about to ask them until Stella said.

“Leo why did you get shaken when saw the girl was about to introduce herself.” (Stella)

Leonardo who heard that then said.

“hahh, well it’s because her appearance Is similar to that of Shallow Vernal.” (Leonardo)

Chris and Reina who heard that was surprise because Shallow Vernal existed and they thought that the man infront of them is a World Creator because only a World Creator know who is Shallow Vernal. Reina then ask Leonardo.

“umm, Leonardo-san you said Shallow Vernal right?”(Reina)

Leonardo and Stella who heard her was surprise because she seems to know Shallow Vernal. Leonardo then answered her.

“yes, that’s right.” (Leonardo)

Reina who heard that knew what he mean. she then screamed surprising Leonardo and Stella, while Chris who was about to leave the premise to escape her sister but it was all to late.

“KYAAA. She exist, Chris!! she exist!!.”(Reina)

Reina said while shaking Chris to the point that she was about to make him go unconscious Chirs wants to get out of her grip but her strength is lot stronger than him so it’s useless, And the Shadow Soldier that is inside Chris’s shadow was worried for their King because the princesses is going take make their king go unconscious. but Leonardo break the two out And said.

“alright, alright, break it out or your gonna make him go unconscious okay. So how did you know Shallow Vernal? And don’t hide it because we know that the two of you are a reincarnator.” (Leonardo)

Reina and Chris who heard that than frozed stiff because it seems that Leonardo seems to know their secret but they come clean because they’ll know if they lie they would know it. Reina then anwered him.

“well the reason why we know Shallow Vernal is-”(Reina)

Reina then tell them on how she knows Shallow Vernal is from a webnovel called ‘I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace’. Leonardo and Stella who heard that was speecless. And thought it was nonsense and tried checking her memory and what they’ve found is that she was telling the truth. Leonardo then though if the reason why Shallow Vernal was created was because of the one that created the webnovel.

She then explain the story, the story was revolving around a normal human called Miyama Kaito who got caught up In the hero summoning. Leonardo then heard that Shallow Vernal has split her soul, Reina then tell Leonardo and Stella that Miyama Kaito at the end of the story he has a power called 'Little Epilogue' and a title called 'The Never-Ending Story', Leonardo already know what that mean when he heard those two. after about an hour of her finished telling the story, Reina was about to continue the story because there was the after story but she ask Leonardo about something important.

“umm, Leonardo-san, Stella-san you two are a World Creator right?” (Reina)

“yes that’s right. the two for us are World Creator.” (Leonardo)

After confirming the two of them that they are a World Creator, Reina and Chris now know the feeling that they were giving them. And it seems that they were still far away from reaching to where they are. And they don’t know if the one in front of them is their main body or not. Leonardo then said.

“hahh, now I know why Shallow Vernal visited me in the past.” (Leonardo)

“huh, Leo, Shallow Vernal visited you?.”(Stella)

“yes that’s right she was asking me if it was Interesting to created a world of your own. And answer her question honestly because I don’t know what she will do to me if I lied or something. Because when she appears I create many simulation on how to defeat her, I could seal her and kill her but it still wouldn’t work because of that damn power of her and even if I’m immune to her power she will just bring me to an End.” (Leonardo)

The three of them was shocked, Reina and Chris doesn’t know because it was never mentioned in the story that Shallow Vernal visited other World Creator it only stated that she visited Makina and that’s it. they even never ever heard of Leonardo and Stella considering that in the webnovel the only World Creator that was known is just Shallow Vernal, Makina, and Nebula that’s it they’ve never mentioned any other World Creator’s name. Leonardo then ask Reina something.

“Reina-san, you said that there is the after story in the novel right?”

“eh, ah, yes there is the after story about that. if you want to know what it is then-”(Reina)

Reina then begin telling them the after story about the webnovel and from what Reina said, it seems that the webnovel is currently is pretty much still ongoing and they’ve pretty much hasn’t catch up to the latest chapter. She even tell them about Nebula and Leonardo who heard that then grab a hold both of her shoulder and ask her.

“you said Nebula right?! What happen to her in the webnovel?!” (Leonardo)

“eh, yes that’s right. In the webnovel Shallow Vernal revived Nebula with her power, and her power was reduce to that of a Quasi-Omnipotence and restricted that All-Encompassing power of her, she was tasked to be a watch dog for Miyama Kaito.” (Reina)

“I… see.”

Leonardo said with a relief look because it seems that Nebula will be revived in the future by Shallow Vernal, he want to tell the other World Creator about her revival but it seems that he will have to hold it for when Nebula is revived, it seems that Leonardo need to give his thanks to Miyama Kaito and if there is anything that he want he and the other World Creator who is used to be Nebula subordinate will give it to him.

Leonardo also got the most important information there is and is that Shallow Vernal could revive anyone that she brought to end with ‘Epilogue’ and also modify their power.

“umm Leonardo-san are you one of Nebula’s subordinate.”

Reina ask because it was never specified in the webnovel about Nebula’s subordinate the only thing that was mentioned is that Nebula has subdued many World Creator and ruled many Multiverses that she got the moniker of the Ultimate God. but they were never mentioned the name of those World Creator considering that they’re so many of them.

“hmm, yes I was once a subordinates to Nebula. Stella too was also one of Nebula’s subordinate.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo answered her question, Reina and Chris was Shocked because if they are Nebula’s subordinate then they are probably a powerful World Creator.

Stella was about to say that he was the Strongest World Creator but she refrain from saying that because she knew what kind of personality Leonardo has, she was also about to say he was very popular with the other World Creator and even has a fanclub in the World Creator community and almost all of them are woman, considering the ratio of World Creator woman and man are 8 : 2. And the fanclub is growing ever bigger even Stella is a part of his fanclub. Stella then remembered something.

“ohh, yeah. Leo I forgot to tell you that there will be a big party for the World Creator.”

“hm, a party?” (Leonardo)

“yes that’s right. it something that was suggested by one of your friend Leo. The party was used for the newly born World Creator to communicate with the other World Creator be it the old one or the who one is still young themselves.”

“hehh, I see. So who is this friend of mine that suggested this party?” (Leonardo)

“oh it’s Ama and Lee.”

“I knew it was those two. Considering that they always ask me tea party.”

Leonardo said because the two of them always go visited him and invited him to their dimension to have a tea party. And Stella give dry smile because she know the history between Leonardo, Ama, and Lee.

=============

in the past when Leonardo was still under Nebula subordinate. He stumble across Ama and Lee’s Multiverses and the two of them who sense someone entered their Multiverse doesn’t like it so they appeared in front of Leonardo. The two of them has long silver parted hair with light blue eyes.

Leonardo who sees Ama and Lee for the first time could see that the two of them are a World Creator and the two of them are at the Level of Beyond Omnipotence, and what’s more fascinating is that the two of them are an identical twin and Leonardo then sense that the two of them that they have the same as another and that they are perfectly twin both in body and soul. Lee then said .

“who are you? what are you doing here? If not then please leave from this Multiverses or else you have to face the consequences.”

Leonardo who heard that was still silent because he was thinking of something and Lee who see that he was not answering her question look at Ama and nod at her, Ama who saw this  then give her a nod because it seems that they need to kill this person for trespassing on someone’s Multiverses.

Leonardo who still thinking was brought back to reality by the massive two Killing intent that was infront of him. Leonardo who see this then decide to prepare himself because it seems that when he was still thinking he doesn’t hear what the other said.

When They started the battle, their battle broke many thing from law, concept even the very dimension, they then started creating planet throw those thing around, and they even created an infinite amount of clone that is on the level of Beyond Omnipotence to fight Leonardo at the same time.

Leonardo who is currently facing this is perfectly calm because he has been fighting many World Creator who can create an Infinite Multidimensional Universe, a World Creator who can create an infinite amount of clone that is on the level of Beyond Omnipotence, there’s even World Creator that could Infinitely Evolve just like him, And all those World Creator that he fight are are either spared by him because they don’t provoke him or anything while the other one is always provoking him and was eaten by him for his never ending Evolution.

After what it seems to be a long time, many clone can be seen laying on the ground with a sword stab on many of their body part. Ama and Lee who is currently on the full injury from head to toe and feeling very exhausted. They were of course were defeated by Leonardo.

the reason why they are feeling very tired and exhausted is because of one of Leonardo skill he created this is he so that he could end the his battle with every World Creator a lot faster so that it didn't take thousand or million of years if they can generate a literal infinite energy then why not severed the source of the thing that generate that infinite energy.

The two of them then saw Leonardo who is currently still standing tall with out feeling any exhausted with a sword that he created using his aura. Lee then said.

“Kill me if you want. Just please don’t kill Ama, please.”(Lee)

“Lee what are you saying. If someone that needs to die then it’s me. I don’t want you to die Lee.”(Ama)

Leonardo who see this then release a sigh and dismissed his sword because it seems that the two of them have a close bond between each other . He then snap his finger and the two who was full of injury and very exhausted immediately recovered the two then look at Leonardo. He then said.

“look, I’m not here to kill anyone, Alright. so calm down and let’s talk it out alright.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo then snap his finger to create a table and a chair so that they could have a conversation. He then take a seat and The two who saw this then also take a seat. Lee than ask him again.

“who are you? and what are you doing here?”(Lee)

“first my name is Leonardo. And second I just stumble upon this Multiverses and when I was here I was about to leave until the two of you showed up infront of me.” (Leonardo)

“then why are you not leaving when you saw us?.”(Lee)

“well the reason for that was because it’s the first time that I’ve seen a World Creator like you two to be a twin and what’s more an identical twin both in body and soul.” (Leonardo)

“I… I see.”(Lee)

Lee and Ama who heard he reasoning was pretty embarassed because they thought that he was an invader that tried to destroy their Multiverses but for it to be a misunderstanding. Because they’ve encountered many World Creator but the other that they’ve met was a bunch of people thinking that they could do anything whatever they want. They then heard Leonardo saying.

“Well now that I introduce myself why don’t you two introduce yourself.” (Leonardo)

The two who heard that then decide to introduce themselves

“I’m Lee. And this is”(Lee)

“I’m Ama.”(Ama)

After the two of them introduce themselves. They then started to apologize for their mistake and that they were trying to kill him. But Leonardo said it’s fine and consider that this as his fault considering that he just entered someone Multiverses unauthorized, the two of them who heard that was kinda touch by what he did. The two of them of course became friend.

Lee sometimes visit Leonardo to talk with him and have tea together with him even though Leonardo doesn’t always drink the tea that she made and sometime Ama would join them, while Ama visited him to ask him to teach her his swordmanship because in the middle of their fight Leonardo started to his aura and turn it into a sword and she was mesmerized by his swormanship. Leonardo who heard that then decide to teach her his swordmanship.

slowly but surely the two then Started to develop their feeling for him. Ama then notice that Lee has a feeling for Leonardo so she hide her feeling, while Lee also notice that Ama also has a feeling for Leonardo so she also hide her feeling for him. So the two then talk to each other about their feeling for him.

=============

Back to the present. Leonardo then ask Stella about how are they doing while he shut himself in his own domain.

“Ella. I want to ask you, are the two of them doing okay?”(Leonardo)

“hmm, they just worried about you but overall they’re perfectly fine. But I don’t know why I have feeling that the two of them have done something that behind your back Leonardo.”(Stella)

Said Stella because she has a feeling that the two of them were doing something behind his back. Leonardo who heard that was confused by what she meant but he thought that it was probably not a big deal. He then ask her when the party begin.

“so when is this party begin anyway?” (Leonardo)

“well if we’re talking when the party begin with the date in this world then it’s in about a two week. Are you going to be in the party. Everyone will be there including your friend will be there too just to let you know.”(Stella)

“Hmm, well I guess so.” (Leonardo)

Leonardo said because the time to let his friend that he is fine and he also want hangout with them like they they did a long time ago.

“I see.”(Stella)

Stella said. She then send a message to Ama and Lee that Leonardo will be attending to the party for the first time. The two of them then heard Reina saying something.

“umm, Leonardo-san can I ask something.” (Reina)

“hm, go ahead.” (Leonardo)

“well, could the two of us go with you when the party begins?” (Reina)

Reina said and Chris who heard that was shocked by what her twin sister said. Leonardo then said.

“well, you can come with us.” (Leonardo)

Reina who heard that was feeling excited and Chris was feeling scared because he was drag in by his twin sister because the place that they will be going is filled with monster that they can’t even comprehend and what’s more they are not at the level where they could go toe to toe with a World Creator, to them they are just a speck of dust even if they have a pretty broken power but infront of an Omnipotence being that power is pretty much useless.

They then suddenly heard a stomach growling, the three of them then look toward to where noise was coming from and it was coming Reina. and Reina who heard that, her face suddenly turn red to the point that it look like it could burn. Chris her brother look at her because she already had a burger and for her to be hungry again. Leonardo then said something to the two of them.

“well why don’t you two come to the church first.” (Leonardo)

Chris who heard that then nod thought it was a good idea, while Reina who was still embarrassed nod shyly. The four of them then go to where the church is.

--------------------------

If there’s a mistake please tell me

And Thank you for reading my Fanfic

 

0