Chapter 7
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

in another different dimension there can be seen a garden that is full of blooming colorful flower. Two people can be seen that is currently sitting while talking to each other while having a tea. The two of them has long silver parted hair with light blue eyes. The two of course were Ama and Lee.

Currently they are discussing about the upcoming party and of course about what Leonardo is currently doing. The two were in agreement that they will cooperate until one of them was able make Leonardo fall in love with the one of the them. The two then suddenly got a message from Stella saying that Leonardo will be attending the party.

The two of them then suddenly stand up because they could finally see the person that they love for long time. Lee then said.

“I see. So he recovered from her death huh. But to think that he didn’t tell us.”(Lee)

Lee said with an annoyance while releasing a bit of her aura even Ama was annoyed and release a bit of her aura too because he didn’t tell them that he is fine. They want to immediately go to where he is and lecture him for making them worry him all this time and what’s more for him to only visited them when they finally know that he made them worry and what’s more he didn’t visited them but Stella the woman that always stays glued to him most of the time. The audacity of that man, but they calmed themselves down because it useless to be angry with him.

“well, let’s calm ourselves down. We can lecture him when he is at the party.” (Lee)

Lee said and Ama who heard that then nod. Ama and Lee then started to spread their announcement to every World Creator there is be it Newly born, young, and old. they even tell Leonardo’s friend and his fanclub Telling them that someone named Leonardo will attend to the party. And all of them who got the message was starting to prepare themselves because this is the first he will attend the party.

After giving the announcement to all the World Creator they then started talking about how to punish Leonardo for making them worry for him. And the one that got the idea is Ama.

“how about we use Leonardo’s soul and his essence that we got from him in the past?”(Ama)

Ama said because in the past they ask Leonardo give apart of his soul and his essence to them and Leonardo who heard that doesn’t think much and gives it to them because he doesn’t know they will do to his soul that he gave them to but when gives it to them he fells like he make a big mistake. And Lee who heard that got a brilliant idea of how to punish him.

Lee then went over to Ama side and whisper to her about her idea and Ama who heard what she was smiling because this might be the time that Leonardo notice how much they love him.

=============

In the another dimension stand a castle so massive that it looks like it could never be taken down and it was filled with many soldier that could take down anything that tried to take over the castle. And inside the castle that is on the throne room, currently a man is sitting in his lofty throne like a King.

the man has short white hair and wine-red eye. He’s currently closing his but suddenly he got an announcement from Ama and Lee that Leonardo will be attending the party that the two created for the newly born World Creator. he sometime attend the party considering that he has a lot of free time. He too is a World Creator and at the level of Beyond Omnipotence and World Creator like him has a lot of free time that they sometime either go talk with one another or descend to their world to see what it looks like from their very own eyes.

“I see, so that guy has already recovered for ‘her’ death and now he will be attending to the party. And what’s more he didn’t even bother to tell us his friend that he’s perfectly fine.”(???)

Said the man because he is one of Leonardo he made in the past and the two always meet with each other either talking or messing around while other time he ask Leonardo to have a spar with him but he also got his ass beaten to a pulp by him. Leonardo is also the person that he admired too and right now he was itching to test himself on Leonardo of how strong he has become when he shuts himself in his own dimension.

Two woman then entered the throne. the first one is woman with long black hair and black eyes and the other one is woman with brown hair that is currently tied in a ponytail hairstyle, she also has a brown eyes. The two woman that entered the throne room are a immortalized human and the man’s wife, The reason why they’ve to the throne room is because of the sudden aura rising aura that he is emitting. The woman with black hair then ask him if he’s alright or not.

“Albert dear, is there something wrong? You just released your aura all of a sudden.”(???)

She said to Albert because he suddenly release a bit of his aura and thought that something must have happen and the other womans too sense that he suddenly release his aura because he just let out a massive aura. Albert then said with a smile to calm them down because it seems that he made them worry.

“ah, don’t worry. It just that someone that I know and the one that I always admire has finally get out of that dimension of his. And that he will be attending the party that I sometime attending to.”(Albert)

“hmm, is he the one that you always talk about? And that always beat you to a pulp hmm, husband?”(???)

The brown haired woman said with a mischief face because she loved that her husband get a bit of troubled that she always do something that always get him into some trouble. By all in all she also love him because he was the first person that to see her worth.

“yes, that’s him Elora.”(Albert)

The woman with the brown hair who is named Elora then ask Albert again.

“I see then are you going to ask him for fight again and then get your ass beaten again? Hmm.”(Elora)

“of course. I want to see just how powerful I am becaseu the only that can test how powerful I am is him and I also want to see if he is a lot stronger then before or not when he shut himself in his own dimension.”(Albert)

Albert said because he has been training just like with Stella he has been training to see how strong he has become. Albert always think of Leonardo as his rival even though Leonardo doesn’t see him like that. Elora ask Albert if she could go with him to the party.

“husband is it okay if me and Astryn to join you in attending the party?”(Elora)

“hmm, well you can come. But why do you two want to come with me?”(Albert)

Albert ask because he was confused by why she want to come with him to the party. Black haired woman who is named Astryn then look at Elora because she knows that Elora want know who this person that his husband admired but for her to even drag her in this.

“well just cause you know.”(Elora)

“I-I see. Well be prepared when you meet him, alright.”(Albert)

Albert said to the two of them. Albert then to ask them something because he didn’t see his two daughter here even when he sense them that they are not in this dimension.

“oh right. do you two know where Raia and Maria is?”(Albert)

“hm, oh. the two of them are currently in the World/Universe that you created you know. Just sight seeing you know.”(Elora)

“I see. let them know that if they can’t find us in the castle then we are currently attending to the party, alright. Well girls why don’t we prepare ourselves for the party shall we”(Albert)

Albert said to them to let the two daughter of him to know that Albert, Elora, and Astryn are currently attending their friends party. Elora and Astryn then nod to his word, The three of them then prepare themselves for the party, the three of them then leave the the throne room.

=============

in another dimension that is full blooming cherry blossom(Sakura) tree, in those tree there is a house that is made out of traditional Japanese house. And inside the house there’s a woman with long black hair on the outside but on the side facing towards her, her hair appears to be bluish is tied by in a ornate ponytail. and purpleish color eye with a thinge blue in the middle. She too is a World Creator at the Level of Beyond Omnipotence. She was known by many World Creator as the Cooking God because the food that she make would always made other World Creator became a moaning mess by how good it is.

She is currently in a kitchen that is so massive that it could put thousand people inside. she’s currently preparing the food for the party that is coming with many clone that she controlled manually that it look like there’s many of her doing thing all at the same time. And the reason why she made the food is because she was always requested by Ama and Lee to make the food for the party.

And why Ama and Lee ask her to make a food for the World Creator even though World Creator could not get hungry or anything is because the two want to try and recreate what the human from one of their world that they created. she then got an announcement from Ama and Lee that Leonardo will be attending to the party.

When she heard that her movement then stop for a moment Because she just heard that Leonardo will attend the the party. But after about 0.5 second she continue her movement that was because she has never heard of Leonardo so after she done preparing the food for the party she will ask some of her friend that know who Leonardo is.

But someone suddenly has come into her dimension. Someone then entered the house and immediately go to where the kitchen is, and the one that came is a woman with a really long white and purple hair tied in an ornate ponytail, with a metallic crown adorned with a small segmented tassel on top of her head. Her eyes are bluish purple, with bright pink glowing irises that has diamond shape.

She too just like the woman is World Creator that is on the level of Beyond Omnipotence and the reason why she is here is because she hungry even though World Creator cannot get hungry, thirsty, tired or sleepy. The white hair woman then hug the black hair woman from behind and put her head on the black hair woman shoulder and said.

“Eiko-nee I’m hungry.”(???)

“Luna please I’m currently preparing some food for the party alright just sit there and I will prepare you some food for you to eat alright.”(Eiko)

The black haired woman who is name Eiko to white haired woman name Luna. Luna who heard that then nod and find a seat sit on, While seeing Eiko cooking. the two then sense Someone has entered Eiko dimension again. Someone then also entered the house and immediately go to the kitchen, the one that came is woman with long light gray hair that has curl at the end and darkened gray eyes. she too is World Creator at the level of Beyond Omnipotence like the two of them.

She then notice that Luna was here and is currently sitting and Luna who saw the woman was flinced a little because whenever she is here she would always interrupt her time with Eiko. The light gray hair woman then said.

“Luna, what are you doing here? Are you trying to disturb Eiko-nee-sama because you’re hungry?”(???)

When Luna heard that she then look to the side feigning and whistle away trying to faint ignorance and the light gray hair woman then release a sigh because it seems that what she said is true even without her using her Omniscient.

“hahh, I knew it considering Luna is a glutton. Well Eiko-nee-sama I’m here to ask you about something.”(???)

“hm, Aleina what do you want to ask for?”(Eiko)

“well it’s about the announcement for this party that says someone named Leonardo was about to attend the party. so I want to ask you if you know who it is.”(Aleina)

Said the light gray hair woman who is name Aleina because when she was playing a game from one of the entertainment that her creation made and she suddenly got an announcement that Leonardo will attend to the party that Aleina, Luna, and Eiko always attend to. But before Eiko want tos answer Aleina question, Luna said something.

“ah, isn’t Leonardo is someone that every World Creator says to be the Strongest right now?”(Luna)

“hm, Luna you know something about Leonardo?”(Eiko)

Eiko said, the two then look at Luna because from what Luna said is that this Leonardo is someone that every World Creator says to be the Strongest. Luna then said.

“yes that’s right when I got the announcement I immediately ask some of the other World Creator to know who is Leonardo. What I got is that he was once the subordinate of Nebula who is title to be the Ultimate God. And that after Leonardo became her subordinate his power is said to be second to Nebula. And after her death it seems that he shut himself in his own dimension making it so that no one could entered. And this will be the first time that he will attend the party.”(Luna)

Luna said. Eiko and Aleina then started thinking because it seems that this party the will be a lot more interesting then the one that they’ve always attend because of Leonardo. Eiko and the clone then started to make the food for the party a lot faster that she’s almost done with that took her a month to finish because many World Creator eat her food so much that it’s to the point that it’s infinite.

After making all the food for the party she then stop the time on every food so that it doesn’t get cold and will still be hot when it served in the party. After doing that, She then immediately made food for Luna and Aleina. The two then smelled the food that Eiko is currently made and after about a minute she then finished her cooking and it’s in a very large quantity and quality. She then look at the two and said with a warm smile.

“well why don’t we eat this together right now in the dining room. Because eating together is making the food so much better.”(Eiko)

The two heard that then nod because they got to eat Eiko’s food. Eiko then teleported the food to the dining room and the three then go to the dining room.

=============

Every World Creator who is currently either by watching their world, talking strolling around in their World/Universe, and anything suddenly got an announcement about Leonardo that will be attending the party.

Everyone World Creator who knows Leonardo immediately go back to their main body to prepare themselves to welcome him back because the one who knows Leonardo are probably the World Creator that are when he was still Nebula subordinate, his friend, or even his fanclub.

While some who don’t know who Leonardo goes about their live, while some asking some World Creator they know on who Leonardo is.

=============

Leonardo, Stella, Reina, and Chris who has made to the Church. They then entered the Church to see Asia is currently praying without noticing them when they entered. And Leonardo who see this then decide to move behind Asia in blink of an eye that Reina and Chris could not follow his movement at all even though they’ve become so much stronger and have fought monster that is lot faster and they keep up with those monster, and for Leonardo to just moved at the speed that they can’t even follow is just unbelievable.

Now Reina and Chris know that the two are not at the level World Creator, they might be at the level Deity-class and at the level of one of the Top Ten Strongest in this world but not at the realm as where those monster who are called World Creator are. They then thought that after they go home they will then go into dungeon and rampt up the difficulty.

Leonardo then tap Asia shoulder from behind and Asia who felt that then turn around to see Leonardo when she was about to welcome him she then notice the ne two people and ask him.

“Leonardo-sama who are they?”(Asia)

“well first why don’t we take a sit and eat first after that we can introduce are selves because it seems that it’s already lunch time. And Asia don’t call me with sama alright. Just treat me like a normal person would alright.”(Leonardo)

Leonardo said and then he snap his finger and one table and chair for five people appeared from thin air.

He also created so many food on the table that Reina who looks at the food drools from the smell of it. And her brother Chris who is beside her also has the same look as her because the food that is in front of them look really delicious. Stella who see this then tried one of the food that is on the table and after gulping the food she then comment about the food.

“hmm, the food that Leonardo made is pretty tasty. But in term of how good it is the the food that Leonardo created probably loses to the food that is made by Eiko in the party.”(Stella)

Leonardo the look at Stella because he doesn’t know who that is. Stella who saw this then said.

“if you want to know Eiko is a World Creator that has been cooking food for the party that I always attend to. And she was by many World Creator as the Cooking God because the food she made always made a World Creator a moaning mess and I too am not spared from that. And the reason why you haven’t heard of her is because she was born when you shut yourself in your dimension Leonardo.”(Stella)

“hmm, I see.”(Leonardo)

Leonardo said. He was now interested with Eiko right now that he want to see her. But he throw that thought because he will see her in the party. Leonardo then look at the three and said.

“well why don’t all of you take a seat and eat the food.”(Leonardo)

When they heard that, the five then take a seat, Stella already started eating, while Reina and Chris then clap their hand together and said.

“itadakimasu”2X

Asia the look at the two and decided to follow what they do and said.

“I-Itadakimasu”(Asia)

The four then started eating. Reina and Chris who first tried Leoanardo immediately almost of how good it is. And  while Leonardo is the one that is not eating because he was currently checking Reina and Chris memory without them noticing the only one that notice is Stella. The one that he’s checking is the memory that related to the webnovel what Reina tell them and immediately copy all those memory and store it in his other memory storage so that later he can review it.

Leonardo then notice another many novel, anime, and game in the memory of them both and more importantly is that there is this one that is called ‘High School DXD’ and there’s Asia in it. He then copy the memory and decided to review it later with the webnovel one.

Leonardo then was brought back to reality and look that the Reina has eaten so many food because of the plate that stacks up in t here’s five stacks of it. He has to say she has a lot of apetite and was wondering where all those food will go because he knows that World Creator will turn all those food into energies without making one change their body weight. So he was wondering where all those food going he then see then it probably going into her chest.

He then saw that Stella only eat five plate as for Chris and Asia they only eat two plate. Leonardo then snap his finger and all the plate that is on the table then disappear. He then said to Asia, Reina, and Chris.

“well now that we already eat. Why don’t you introduce yourselves.”

They then stand up and started their introduction the first one to go is Reina and Chris.

“I’m Reina Kurogane and this is my brother.”(Reina)

“I’m Chris Kurogane. Her brother, pleased to meet you all.”(Chris)

It was now Asia’s turn to introduce herself.

“my name is Asia Argento. The Apostle of the World Creator Leonardo.”(Asia)

After saying that Reina and Chris was surprised because Asia was the Apostle of a World Creator. The two then look at Leonardo if what she’s saying is true.

“yes that’s true I have decided to make her my Apostle.”(Leonardo)

Leonardo said and the two was now in a shell shocked. Leonardo then look at Asia and said something.

“Oh yeah, Asia now that you are my Apostle, is it okay for me to burn down the Vatican?.”(Leonardo)

---------------------------

Thank you for reading my Fanfic

0