Chapter 7 – I Love My Family!!!
30 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to find myself sleeping in my bed peacefully. I wondered if all of this was a dream for a moment.

Suddenly, something fell on the ground the sound resonating through the room. I got up shakily and looked at what the sound was, Aria was standing in front of me with her hands covering her mouth in shock and tears dripping down her eyes. 

 “M-Master! Madam! T-the young master has woken up!!!”

She opened the door and yelled desperately informing my parents that I was awake.

Why in the world is she being so loud?

I held my hand to my head, trying to calm the pain in my head. My parents and my sister rushed into my room from all over the place.

The moment my sister met my eyes, she jumped on me with all she had and started bawling her eyes out.

“Waaaah…sob…sob…

Huh? Wait…what’s going on? And why is everyone looking at me like that? 

 My mother got closer to me, she looked at me with tears and a painful expression on her face.

“H-how could you? You idiotic…”

She hugged me and started crying along with my sister. And then my father joined our parade of tears while Aria just stood there bawling out her eyes.

I didn’t know what was happening, but…

“Kuh…sob…sob…waaah…”

I also started crying along with them.

…sob…I have no I idea why…you’re crying but…waaah!”

All five of us continued this charade when the other servants joined us and started tearing up and crying after seeing me. 

After everyone calmed down, I rubbed my eyes and looked at everyone around me.

“So…um…why were we crying again?”

They looked at each other at my reaction and everyone burst out laughing.

“Hahaha…”

“Seriously…brother…do you know how worried we were? Hahaha…sob…sob…

Luna started to cry again. I hugged her tightly and helped her calm down.

I looked at my father who was warmly watching over his beloved children hugging each other…

…Beloved…Ah. I see now…that was when everything came back to me…

I made all of them worry about me, didn’t I?

“Um…how’s Sera?”

The three of them looked at me wide-eyed and shouted in unison.

“…Sera?!”

“Um…I mean, Princess Seraphine.”

“Well, she’s fine but…when did the two of you get so close?”

“Uh…a few days ago?”

“Didn’t you join the Academy a few days ago?”

“Well…since I didn’t wanna stand out, I kind of ditched a few questions on my entrance exam and she found out about it…”

“Isn’t that considered stealing personal information?”

“See! My sister understands me so well…that’s what I told her too.”

“To her face?”

“Hm? Yah. Why?”

“Wow. Your something else my dear brother…”

“Hehehe…”

“That’s not a compliment.”

“Eh? But even an insult from my sister is considered a compliment.”

“You really creep me sometimes you know brother?”

“Harsh…but your still cute…”

“Don’t tell me you do this to other girls too?”

“Hm? No way…wait I might have…”

“See! Mom! He’s flirting with other girls.”

“Oh! It was a guy, not a girl…”

The three of them gave me a disgusted look at my words.

“Can you not look at your blood with such a disgusted look? I have feelings too, you know…”

“Alright. Lucius’s preferences aside…”

“Hey!”

“Lucius has to get change and have something to eat, so let’s leave him alone everyone.”

The leader of the house ordered everyone to leave, and the servants left the room instantly.

“Oh! How long have I been asleep?”

Luna who was about to leave turned towards me and smirked at me.

“Hehehe…prepare to be amazed my dear brother…prepare to be amazed…you have been asleep for~…”

I gulped once and waited for her answer nervously…

“Three whole days!”

She shouted at me proudly.

“Oh. Can wake me up tomorrow then?”

I put my sheet back on and went back to sleep, but I was instantly forced to wake up.

 

I changed my clothes, stuffed myself with food and headed to my father’s office where the whole family was gathered once again. 

“Sit down Lucius.”

I sat on the seat, just as he instructed. 

“Now, let’s get to the problem at hand, shall we?”

My mom took over the baton and continued asking me the questions.

“Luci dear. What made you do such a thing?”

“Before that…can I know what happened after I fainted that day.”

“Well, I heard that Princess Seraphine explained the situation to us personally once we got to the Academy. We were honestly heartbroken at what we heard.”

“We talked with the headmaster, and he instructed us to keep you at home for a few weeks and let you rest for a while.”

“…I see…”

“I know that the princess saved you, but there were even rumours going around that the two of you kissed and that the princess confessed her love to you. How to say such absurd things?”

I had gone completely red in the face of my mother’s words. I hid my blushed face behind my hands.

“Eh? Luci? Are the rumours true…by any chance?”

I looked away while all three of them were staring at me with eyes filled with curiosity. And me averting my eyes is what just confirmed the fact that all those rumours were true indeed.

“Well…it kind of happened so suddenly so it wasn’t like what you think or anything.”

“I see…”

0