65. Subway Erotic Fun
557 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I forget to add one chapter, and did some small mistake, I will upload all deleted chapters in few hours.

Lye forcibly grabbed my wrist and got on the bus, pretending not to be in the group.

"I really wanted to try this, brother!"

"Okay, okay. Good."

What was so fun about this that made Lye so excited? Was it just that she found this much fun and excitement just by riding the bus?

"Brother. Isn't it very romantic to say 'two people' and ride together like this?"

"Okay, okay. It's romantic."

By the way, what's two people? But Lye seemed to be having fun and excitement as she looked out the window and watched the bus pass by the people.

"Brother. Let's get down at the next stop."

"Get down? Where are you decide to go?"

"Where? I haven't decided on a specific destination. I just want to go down and see something else? Or travel other thing."

"Is that fun?"

"Yes, of course it is.."

"Okay… If you're having fun..."

There were a lot of things I wanted to say, but I swallowed them down. What can I say when she says she is having fun?

"Brother! Next time, I'm going to take the subway!"

"Okay, okay…"

After the bus came to its stop, Lye and I got off the bus and headed to the nearby subway station.

I go down to the subway platform with a smile.

There is no destination this time, either. Because riding the subway itself is a purpose.

"Brother, please put your hand in the corner here."

Once on the subway, Lye started making strange demands again.

A situation in which a man protects a woman from colliding with other passengers while riding a crowded train is a direction that often appears in old dramas and comics, and I think I've seen Lye watching something like that.

"It's not that crowded right now…"

"Quickly~."

"Ha… okay."

Of course, it would be futile to do such a thing in such a spacious subway.

As I held my Lye between my arms, a female passenger who was watching the scene next to me clicked her tongue and walked away.

Lye doesn't care, and she seems satisfied.

Well, as long as she is satisfied, it's okay.

"So, how far are you going to go this time?"

There would be no destination anyway. It was obvious that she would get tired of it quickly and ask to get off.

But instead of answering my question, Lye raised her finger above her mask and signaled me to be quiet and.

"… … !"

It was immediately clear why the Lye sent such a signal. She slowly moved her free hand and started stroking my groin.

My cock started to grow even in a public place like this due to the sensual movements of her hands over my clothes.

Unable to hide my nervousness, I lowered my voice and protested.

"Lye, what are you doing?!"

"What?"

I looked around to see if anyone was watching. Fortunately, most of the passengers were either dozing off or concentrating on their phones.

People were less interested in their surroundings than expected.

However, this does not guarantee that it is safe. The risk was too great to be played casually.

"Seriously, don't do it. What are you going to do if you get caught? Do you want to get arrested for performing obscenity?"

"Well... I can stop but..."

Inside the sunglasses, Lye's eyes were drawing a crescent moon, and her hand was still moving.

"Lye. You want me to say don't, right? But have you realized what you're doing?

I wanted to give some kind of advice to Lye, but she didn't seem to listen and continued doing it.

"You really can't do it. If I get my clothes dirty like this, your date and everything will be a mess."

Because of Lye's personality, there's no way she was going to listen advice, so I hope she would stop by fearing of ruining the date, she waited for long time.

I spoke half-pleadingly, and she didn't even hear me and continued without caring anything. In this situation, I feel resentful of my dick.

"Brother. I guess that person noticed us."

When I turned my head to hear the whispering Lye, I saw the female passenger who had clicked her tongue earlier glaring at me with a disgusted expression.

This was 100% caught.

However, rather than feeling anxious, perhaps because it was contagious from Lye, the feeling was different, and it was not good.

"I really think we got caught. She is looking this way."

"I know because I'm intentionally making it visible from the other side."

For a moment, I doubted whether the Lye was sane.

"Are you crazy? What are you going to do if she finds out who you are?"

"Don't worry, we'll never get caught."

"Even if we don't get caught now, what if she report it? A station employee might come to catch you at the next station."

When we saw the female passenger again, she was using her smartphone with a serious expression. She might have texted the subway to report the incident.

A popular female idol is arrested for indecent performance on the subway. Is there any other news as absurd as this?

"I see… Then, brother, let's run away when we arrive at the next station."

"Okay. That would be a good idea."

And Lye didn't get tired or afraid as she kept rubbing my dick until we got to the next station.

A subtle stimulus that is not enough to ejaculate but does not cause an erection to go away.

Thanks to this, when the subway stopped, I had to steadfastly get off with my tent pitched.

"Brother, run!"

Lye grabs my wrist, gets off the subway, and starts running up the platform. I had a firm erection and had no choice but to be dragged by Lye in a hesitant position.

"I want to die... … ."

I barely got out of the danger zone and sat down on a bench, covering my face with both hands.

"Brother, cheer up. Once you get used to it, you will enjoy it too."

Fucking hell... I didn't know my innocent younger sister was soo fucking pervert minded. Get used to it? What heck is she even saying.

12