66. Erotic Act in Dressing Room
497 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know how many people my ugly side was exposed to while running all the way here. The only consolation was that my face was covered.

"I need to change my clothes."

Photos and videos may already be spreading under names like 'Line 2 Pervert Man'. I just didn't have the courage to walk around like this.

"Really? I'll buy it for you, brother!"

"Okay. thanks."

I went into a clothing store in the subway mall right in front of me.

And as soon as I entered, I selected the clothes that caught my eye, checked the size, and took them straight into the dressing room.

"Eh~ brother, are you going to buy it in a place like this? There is a department store above here. Let's go there."

"The store owner might listen, so please lower your voice. And don't follow me in."

Lye came so naturally into the dressing room. Her fair hand also held a change of clothes for her to wear.

"Why don't you want me to follow you? I'm sure the store owner thinks we're lovers, too, so let's go like that."

Okay. It's my fault for expecting common sense from you.

When two people entered the narrow locker room and tried to change clothes, it was inevitable that our bodies would rub against each other.

No, this is intentional.

My younger sister, Lye, became increasingly attached to me as I removed my clothes. As I naturally tried to avoid bumping into her, I ended up backing into a corner.

"Lye can you please leave so I can put some clothes on?"

"Huh? what?"

Lye let go of the pretentious smile, and she spread her arms wide and made the same request she always made these days.

"Brother, hug me."

I was only wearing my underwear, and she asked me this.

There was a lot to say. You can't do this in a place like this, or the owner will think it's strange if we don't leave quickly.

But there was no way Lye would stop just because I said it.

After much thought, I concluded that it was best to follow Lye's order.

"Yes~♡"

When I hugged her tightly, she made a happy sound. I'm a little worried that others couldn't hear it from outside.

Perhaps because we were running around, our slightly sweaty skin stuck to each other. 

"Brother can you hear my heart?"

"Uh. I can hear you well."

Lye whispers in my ear. With the sound of my heart pounding, the nervousness and anxiety that had built up throughout the day were slowly washed away.

And then I realized that Lye's absurd request was for my benefit. This hug was said to be Lye's consideration for my stress.

"Thank you."

"Huh? what?"

I kissed Lye's forehead, who was still acting like a fool, and relaxed her arms.

"Brother, this is still standing up? Should I make it lie down?"

"Just go out and let me change clothes, please."

Fuck my erection and Lye pervert outdoor activities. I pushed her outside as much as possible, quickly changed my clothes, and came out. 

"Wow, you look good, let me change cloths and then we can go."

Lye said, and after waiting for a while, she changed her clothes and came out.

Wearing a light shirt and denim hot pants with tights, the lively feeling of the Lye became even more vivid.

Lye was the kind of girl who wore anything that just looked good on her.

After leaving the clothing store, Lye dragged my hand with her tireless stamina.

The station we got off at happened to be a station with a department store, so naturally, the next stop was the department store.

It's a department store. For me, who is not good at places with a lot of people, it was a place that didn't have much of a connection.

Perhaps because it was morning, it was quiet, which was fortunate.

"Brother, there is a movie theater inside the department store. I know?"

"I see, the department store is amazing."

I was already exhausted and had no energy to answer.

"Have you ever been to the movie theater?"

"No. It's my first time."

"Really!"

Lye was so happy about my answer that she held a ceremony and performed two and a half laps in place.

Is she that happy that I had never been in theatre?

"Then what should we watch? Do you have a movie you want to see?"

"Well. Isn't something like 'Titan of Wall' just fine?"

'Titan of Wall' was a domestic masterpiece that attracted 10 million viewers.

Lye and I don't tend to watch a lot of movies, so a popular movie like this would be appropriate.

"Huh… … but I want to watch this."

The movie that Lye chose was a foreign movie called 'Secret Night of Passion.'

As I can see from the title, it is not rated for teenagers, and I could tell what kind of movie it was just by looking at the exposure of the woman on the poster.

"Lye."

"Give me two tickets of 'Secret Night of Passion!"

Before I could say anything, Lye excitedly headed to the ticket booth.

However, Lye also faced an unexpected difficulty there.

"Yes, Two tickes of Secret Night of Passion, Could you please show me your ID?"

"ID?"

Lye looks at me in confusion at what the ticket booth clerk said.

It's not like I have a good method.

Lye is clearly an adult and is old enough to watch the movie regardless of its rating.

However, if she show her ID, at least the ticket office staff will know who she is.

The employee may not have recognized the idol because she was not interested in it at all, but the possibility of that happening was extremely close to zero.

A female idol who watches erotic movies at the movie theater and that too with a man. Wouldn't this be good news for everyone

"Brother, what should I do?"

"What should you do? You either have to show your ID, or you have to see the other movie."

"Ma'am?" The employee asked, and looked at us.

"Hm.." Lye looked at down at her feet, with deep into her thinking.

"The more you hesitate, the more strange she will think and the more carefully she check id, right? Wouldn't it be better to just change the movie?"

"Tsk… … . Here you go!"

Despite my advice, Lye did not break her stubbornness.

In the end, Lye handed out her ID, and I had no choice but to take out my ID too.

Did she really want to see this movie?

"…Excuse me, but could you please take off your sunglasses? I need to verify you ID."

"Ugh… . This is enough, right?!" Lye, she take off her sunglasses and lower her masks. While employee checking her face, the ticket booth clerk's expression did not change much.

"Yes, has confirmed. Two Secret Night of Passion. Please select your seat."

"Here, couple's seats!"

Did she find out who Lye was? She must have found right?

"Hey, they don't spread customer information or anything like that, right? Our agency is very sensitive to such things. They won't mind to file a lawsuit."

"Yes, of course. You can rest assured."

Lye did not forget to subtly threaten.

Only after receiving confirmation from the staff were we able to enter the theater with confidence.

11