67. Erotic Act in Dark Theater
363 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After many twists and turns, I entered the theater.

Of course, not many people watch erotic movies in the morning. It was empty as if it had been rented out for us.

Our seat was a couple's seat with no partition and two seats connected together like a small sofa. Lye and I sat side by side with our hips pressed together.

Soon, the movie starts, and the lights go out.

Only the screen lights flashed in the dark theater.

"Brother, Are you nervous?"

"Little."

Lye holds my hand, which is shaking slightly from tension, tightly.

Thanks to this, I felt calm and started dozing off as soon as the movie started.

And sure enough, I woke up with a feeling of discomfort between my legs.

Because someone was trying to undo my belt and take out something hidden inside.

"Lye, that's not your toy."

"Hehe."

Lye just giggled and made more explicit hand movements than what was done on the subway. It was dark, and there was no one to care about, so I smiled and let her do this.

"Brother, kiss."

I kiss the Lye's lips, which are getting closer in the dark as I wish.

A light kiss. But it seemed that Lye wasn't satisfied with that.

One hand was between my legs, and the other hand was holding the back of my neck and sucking my lips.

It was different from last time when I reacted innocently as if it was my first kiss.

"Brother. I've been practicing since last time."

"Practice?"

My body stiffened at Lye's words.

Practice? With whom?

I swallowed the words that rose up in my throat.

Lye also has a private life, and it's not strange if she has one or two boyfriends that she keeps hidden.

Can I ask about that? Who are they, and how much did she do?

I don't want to hear another man's name come out of Lye's mouth. There's nothing I can do about it, and it will only hurt my feelings.

I myself didn't want to see Lye dating another man, even though I wanted her. At the same time, my mother... it might be unfair to her if I do something like that. Still, I don't want her to see another man. I knew it was a contradiction, but I couldn't help it.

"Aren't you curious about who I were with?"

"Not really."

Lye whispers between kisses.

A mischievous smile spreads across her lips. But this time, it wasn't a very pleasant prank.

"I did it with my members. You don't mind doing it with a girl, right?"

She confessed while kissing the side of my lips.

She was not with her boyfriend or any other man but with the members.

No, isn't that a problem on its own? 

But when I heard that, I somehow felt relieved. Because I am the only man who has her lips.

"Did your dick just twitch? Did you imagine it? Kissing me and the members?"

Lye's playful voice tickles my ears. 

"Maria looks innocent, but surprisingly, she is the most proactive. Tara, on the other hand, seems used to that kind of thing but she is most shy and innocent and Karia says she doesn't like being around women."

Maria, Tara, and Karia. It was the name of a group member who was with Lye.

Every time Lye mentioned the name, a scene of her and the members kissing automatically appeared in my mind.

Maria kisses more aggressively with an innocent face.

On the other hand, Tara has an innocent and shy face.

Karia says she doesn't like it, but Lye is one who ignores this. It was easy to imagine Karia getting angry after Lye forced her to kiss.

"Hm... my brother?"

"Huh?"

"Is there anyone you like among my band members?"

"Huh, there is."

At my answer, Lye fell from the kiss.

Even in the dark, I could tell at a glance that her face was frozen.

"Who?"

"You. Lyricia."

It was my light revenge for Lye's prank.

But did Lye not expect that kind of answer? Her smile, which had been buffering for a moment as if she didn't understand what I was saying, finally came back to her senses, smiled brightly, and touched her lips to me again.

"I like it too, brother."

The kiss with Lye became more active. There was no need to say anything now.

Our tongues covet the inside of each other's mouths. Lye placed one of her legs on my thigh and pressed herself as close to me as possible.

"Brother. Touch me too."

Actually, it was hard for me to bear it too. But I guess it's okay now that I have permission.

Put my hand under her shirt, stroking her side, my hand goes up and carefully places on her breasts, which are covered in a bra.

Lye's bra was thin, so maybe that's why I didn't think the breasts touched over the bra were much different from the bare breasts. I was once again thrilled by the feeling of her breasts being held tightly in my hands.

Touching Lye's chest... It was a clear act of caress that couldn't be dismissed as a joke.

At least in the bathroom last time, there was at least an excuse to wash her, but now this was clearly a sexual contact.

"Ah… Brother... … ♡"

After hearing Lye's joyful voice, I gained confidence and put my hand inside the bra.

The difference between her bra breast and her bare breast, which I thought was not that different, was much bigger than I thought.

The feel of the skin sticking to my hand, and the feel of her nipples and areolas that I couldn't tell under her bra was more than what I thought.

When I pressed the weakly assertive point with my thumb and index finger, Lye responded even louder.

"Ah, ah, ah… … !"

"Shh. Lower your voice."

"Ugh♡ Ugh… … ♡"

Flip her shirt and bra up.

Two pointed buds. I bent down and kissed Lye's nipples, not her lips.

I don't know anything about caress techniques that make a woman happy.

But not everyone is good at it from the beginning. Feeling like I was learning from now on, I watched Lye's reaction and tried out various actions.

12