68. Fingering My Little Sister in Dark Theatre
423 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know anything about caress techniques that make a woman happy.

But not everyone is good at it from the beginning. Feeling like I was learning from now on, I watched Lye's reaction and tried out various actions.

At first, I caressed it gently, as gently as possible, licking it with my tongue or rubbing it with my lips.

At the same time, I diligently traced Lye's body with both hands. Chest, sides, stomach, back, neck, shoulders. I'm about to leave my fingerprints all over Lye's body.

Lye was tickled and moaned pleasantly. Then, I gradually increased the intensity and observed Lye's reaction more carefully. Small body tremors and skin reactions.

"Sorry, did it hurt?"

"No it's okay. Okay brother, it's okay brother♡"

To what extent is it really okay? Even when I asked her verbally, she just smiled and said it was okay. It would be better if I could know which part is good and what intensity is best.

But both Lye and I are newbies when it comes to sex. There was no way I could do everything right away. 

I decided to take my hand off Lye's chest and move on to the next target. 

I peeled her stockings and exposed her thighs under short denim pants, and it was dazzling. I slowly brushed her thighs with the palm of my hand, hinting to Lye that I would move on to the next step.

There is also a bit of tension in Lye's eyes. Her face was red, and her mouth was tightly closed, but she did not show any signs of rejection.

I carefully unfastened my Lye's belt and unbuttoned her short denim pants below. When I pulled down the zipper, her wet, thin white panties were slightly exposed.

Put one hand under her pants and over her panties. My hand enters her tight denim pants.

The contrast between the soft feel of the panties on my palms and the hard jeans on the backs of my hands felt nice.

Move my fingers slightly and stroke the wet panties. The weakest skin on the woman's body was underneath. 

"Aang♡"

Lye's thighs shrink strongly. Unable to stop her voice from coming out, Miso buried her lips on my shoulder and swallowed her moans.

"Lye. What happened? Your panties got wet." I smiled slightly and teased her.

"Ohahh, whohh…" ♡"

Every time I wiggled my fingers inside Lye's pants, she struggled a little, and her panties got wetter and wetter.

Lye, who was wriggling while suppressing the sound, could not have been so pathetic.

"Brother Brother… … ♡"

My cute younger sister. I moved the position of her hand, kissing the plump lips that were slightly open and taking a quick breath. 

Then I put my hand inside the panties instead of on them. Soft skin, a slightly sticky viscous liquid, and intense heat welcomed my hand.

"Ah, ah... … ♡"

Rub slowly, slowly. Round and round, drawing a circle, drawing a heart, round and round the little pea that would be hiding in the upper part of the crack.

Lye grabbed my collar and trembled. That incomparable Lye, so free-spirited and free-spirited, has become so calm and clings to me. How can you be this cute?

I moved my hand a little further inside. I placed my finger on the mouth of the now tightly closed hole, where moisture was still gushing out.

Then, Lye, who had been mesmerized just a moment ago, grabbed my wrist with both hands and stopped me.

"Oh, brother, are you... going to put inside... I'm... Sacred"

I guess Lye thought I was going to put my finger inside.

I whispered to her as she was embarrassed or scared.

"Okay. I won't touch the inside."

No matter what country you are in, you have that level of common sense. That I couldn't do something like I did to my mother to Lye's still sexually immature body.

Actually, I learned this only recently by looking it up on the Internet.

Instead of putting my finger inside the hole, I put a lot of the moisture around the entrance on my finger and went back to stimulating the clitoris. Lye sighed in relief and enjoyed the stimulation my fingers gave her.

"Brother… … ah… huh… … ♡ I love it so much… ♡"

Lye buried her face in my shoulder and trembled slightly.

I grabbed the Lye's chin, lifted it slightly, and kissed it again.

"Huh, huh… … ♡"

Stir the clit with my hand and, at the same time, swirl my tongue in her mouth.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu… … !!♡"

Due to repeated stimulation, Lye stretched out her legs and reached orgasm. As I released her lips, Lye gasped, trying to regain the breath she had been holding.

"Ha, ha, brother… … It was so good."

"I'm glad that you like it."

"Huh… … I'll do it this time."

11