69. Blowjob in Dark Theatre by Younger Sister
483 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking a moment to catch her breath, Lye placed her hand on my dick again. She made a ring shape with her thumb and middle finger and started rubbing my cock up and down.

"Whoa… … Hau."

Then she took a deep breath, bent down, and took the head of the penis in her mouth.

"Ha… … It feels good, Lye."

A sigh, like an elastic sigh, naturally escaped me. She moved her head up and down while sucking my cock.

As I naturally stroked Leye's head and looked straight ahead, I saw that a sexual relationship between a young man and a woman was about to begin on the screen.

I haven't seen the first part of the movie at all, but from a quick look at the story, it seems like the female and male protagonists are cousins. Is that why the title is 'Secret Passion Night'? Is marriage between cousins prohibited in that country?

Two cousins, a man and a woman, caressed each other's bodies in a place that could not be known as a barn or warehouse and then immediately started having sex.

Meanwhile, Lye's fellatio was continuing. This was my second fellatio from Lye.

Somehow, I felt like she was much more skilled than last time. I guess she didn't practice this either. It wouldn't be possible to practice this among the members, or she used some vegetables.

"Eww… … Lye, I'm coming now."

Ye nodded at what I said and continued fellatio. Just like last time, I think she plans to receive my come in her mouth this time as well.

To be honest, semen is neither clean nor delicious.

I feel guilty about releasing such semen into Lye's mouth. But as much as that sense of guilt, there was also a sense of satisfaction and conquest that Lye accepted even my dirty parts.

"Ugh… … nice… … !"

In the end, I ejaculated in Lye's mouth. I felt Lye sucking the semen that was flowing up into her mouth.

Lye held my cock in her mouth and leisurely caressed it with her tongue until I finished ejaculating. I finished ejaculating so extravagantly, feeling goosebumps.

"Thank you, Lye. It was really nice."

Finally, Lye took the cock out of her mouth and raised her head. I feel extremely loved by Lye, who worked purely for my pleasure.

Lye spike, covering her mouth with one hand.

"Brother, I need to go to the bathroom."

"Restroom? Are you okay? Would you like to me go with you?"

"No, it's really okay. Just wait a little while and watch the movie."

As Lye said that, she took her bag and walked out through the emergency exit at a brisk pace.

I tried to close her eyes for a moment while she was away, but I couldn't sleep because she was worried about the movie's content. I was strangely curious about what would become of her male and female cousins who fell in love with her.

The movie wasn't very interesting, but I watched it with full concentration. After a while, when Lye returned, it was the same.

But the movie's content was gruesome. When the ending credits rolled, I felt like cursing because I thought I had concentrated so hard for no reason.

The female protagonist becomes pregnant due to playing fire with a male protagonist, and the male protagonist is thrilled and says he will take responsibility. However, the heroine's conservative father, who opposes the marriage between cousins, absurdly shoots the male protagonist with a long gun.

In the end, the ending ended with the male protagonist being shot and killed, the female protagonist's father being sent to prison for murder, and the female protagonist cutting off all ties with her family, giving birth to a child on her own, and living as a single mother.

It was truly a story without dreams or hope.

 

I left the screening thinking I would go back and leave a 1 rating.

10