70. Exposed
928 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brother. The movie was so touching. Right?"

"Uh? yes, that's right."

What was so touching about that movie was that Lye was pressing the handkerchief against the corners of her eyes.

To be honest, I thought it would have been better to just sleep, but I couldn't bear to be honest.

"Well! It was fun! Then, brother, let's go have lunch!"

Even after watching such a terrible movie, my Lye was still full of energy. I walked around the department store, holding Lye's hand or linking her arms.

Perhaps because she had a good time at the movie theater, there was no sexual harassment like before. Thanks to this, I was able to enjoy a normal date with Lye.

After having lunch at a cafe, I changed clothes and accessories at a clothing store. She shot zombies at the arcade and took dozens of photos.

At first, I felt very tired, but later, I enjoyed the date without even noticing the passage of time. It seemed like Lye's positive energy was contagious to me.

But like the story of the last movie I saw earlier, that brief happiness may have been a stepping stone for an unhappy ending.

"What's going on? Why did president of my agency called me?"

"The agency president?"

Suddenly, Lye checked her smartphone and answered the phone in surprise.

From this point on, I felt a little uneasy.

"Brother, wait a minute. I'll take a phone call. Yes, boss~ What's going on? Didn't I said I'm busy today."

『Hey, Lyricia! What are you doing walking around like that!』

A loud shout was heard over the receiver.

However, Lhe answered the phone in her usual relaxed manner.

"Oh, I'm surprised by sudden yelling~ What do you mean walking around like that?"

『You're all over social media now! You're walking around with a man! And it spread that you are having a secret date at the department store!』

"Eh. really?"

Anxiety surged through my chest like waves.

My heart started beating irregularly.

『Are you crazy? Are you laughing now? Don't you know how sensitive people are these days? What are you doing? Who is that guy next to you?』

"Oh, no. It's my brother, my brother. He's my real brother."

『Huh, really? It doesn't sound like your real brother. Do you want me to believe that?』

"Oh, boss, it's true~."

While talking on the phone, Lye moved to a quiet corner.

In the meantime, I used my smartphone to search for stories that were spreading on social media.

[Lyre and her boyfriend were found in a cafe on the 4th floor of ○○ Department Store. It looks like they have no intention of hiding it at all.]

[They are moving from the cafe. I'm keeping up with them, and I saw that they were not uncrossing my arms even for a moment.]

[This Lyre? How many scandals are there this year?]

[Lyre, isn't it dating is prohibited by her agency?]

[Who is the man? Is there any picture of his face?]

[The photo showing the man's face is here (link).]

[Who is the man? Is he an idol?]

[I found out that he is a trainee at her agency.]

[Lyre should leave her band; she will be a bad influence on other members.]

[A friend I know said that she saw Lyee coming out of the obstetrics and gynecology clinic last week.]

[Haha, now that she is going self-reflecting and going on hiatus, are you going to get rid of the baby and come back?]

[You crazy bitch and thoughtless bitch, if you're going to die, die alone.]

[Lye is dirty. She really likes men that much.]

「Breaking News) Bom Gallery Announces Statement... I feel devastated by the news, requesting Lyre should withdraw from Lymire Group」

No matter how many times I scrolled down, swear words related to Lye came pouring out endlessly.

Baseless rumors, swear words that are hard to even read, as well as pictures.

I shouldn't read it; there's no need to take each and every one of these posts seriously. But even though I knew that, I couldn't stop scrolling.

The field of view becomes increasingly narrow. My chest feels tight. I have trouble breathing, perhaps because of the mask. But can I take off my mask now? It felt like everyone around me was looking at me.

When I raised my head, my eyes suddenly met a young woman. The person was pointing the phone at me. Is taking a photo? But why are my photos…?

I must not take off my mask now. She will take my picture, But my breath...

Strange, I'm clearly breathing, but I feel like I'm drowning in water. What happened?

Frustrated that I couldn't breathe, I couldn't bear it. I grabbed my mask and took it off as if tearing it off. Then, a flash explodes from somewhere. It looks like a photo was taken, but my breath... ….

"Haha, haha... … "

Strange, Oxygen is not coming in. Even if I breathe, oxygen does not come in. I can't breathe. What happened? Is this underwater?

Have I been dreaming all this time, and in reality, I'm being held with my head underwater by my biological parents? Did I think everything I saw was a vision right before I died? Was it all a dream? Is that so? If that's the case, everything fits together.

Dizzy, I can't stand it. My thoughts don't flow, and my head spins. I seem to have collapsed on the spot. 

It's scary., am I going to drown like this? I can't breathe. Where's the Lye? Mom, mom? 

"Brother! What's wrong, brother. Wake up."

Lye was right in front of my eyes, but for some reason, the voice seemed to be coming from far away. Because this is a dream. I guess it's something like that.

"I told you to come to your senses!!"

Lye touched my cheek, but it didn't hurt. I didn't feel anything. Because it's a dream?

I need breath; I need oxygen. Even when I opened my mouth and tried to breathe, all I could hear was hissing. Even if I squeezed my chest, oxygen would not come in. No words came out. I'm scared. Mom.

"Brother!!"

I felt like I heard a voice calling me from far away.

But now, there was nothing to see. 

There was no answer.

… I slowly, slowly sank to the bottom.

… … Over and over again, I sank.

… … No one saved me.

… … Mom.

… … I'm sorry, Mom-

14