74. My Love For My Brother
393 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

However, even if organisation build, that did not mean that all accidents could be prevented. There are round stones everywhere, and those round stones always only hit my brother.

During his first year of college, my older brother was the victim of a stalker. The stalker was a classmate of my older brother in elementary and middle school. Not only did she pursue my older brother persistently, she even threatened to spread the video if he did not meet her, saying she had a video taken during a middle school field trip.

Why do these strange women only gather around Rye brother? Is it a prank by God, or he is cursed? It seems like I'm the only sane woman around my brother.

Of course, there was no way such a barbaric threat would work. The woman was immediately detained at the police station.

And my brother was once again deeply hurt by that incident. It also opening up wounds from the past that were barely able to heal.

But my brother wasn't the same brother he used to be. I was worried that he might develop misogyny, but my brother shook it off and got up.

Have the wounds he received so far made him stronger? I understand that my brother wasn't child. My older brother was no longer as small and weak as before. My brother is now an adult too.

It was definitely my mother who was most pleased with my brother's growth, but I was probably just as touched. Is this what motherhood is? It was strange that I was the younger sister who felt maternal love for my older brother as he grew up, but there was no other way to express that feeling.

It was a feeling of uniqueness and loveliness that filled my heart, a feeling that made me want to do whatever my brother wanted from me.

I wanted my brother. I wanted to keep everything about my brother in my heart. I held my brother in my arms and never wanted to let him go. It felt like that.

During this period, I belatedly learned masturbation.

Every day, I was in a state of masturbation while thinking about my brother. It didn't matter whether I had a important thing to do or not. Because my love for my brother and the pleasure of masturbation were the source of all my energy.

And as I started masturbating, I grew up, I grew up and rose to the top of the industry. Instead of achieving the moderate popularity and recognition I had initially planned, I became one of the most popular idols.

Due to the sudden surge in popularity, there were many side effects. As the number of fans increased, the number of anti-fans also increased and became more severe. Nonsense rumors and scandals tormented me.

I'm just an innocent 20-year-old female idol whose hobby is masturbating while thinking of my brother, but Lyre, my idol image person floating around on the Internet, has become a rag, repeatedly getting pregnant and having abortions while swapping idol boyfriends like earrings.

But the real problem was different.

Now I can no longer be satisfied with masturbation alone.

I needed a real older brother, Imagination alone was not enough. I wanted my brother.

Why should I be content with just fantasizing and masturbating when I'm so close to him, talking to him right in front of my eyes every day?

I approached my brother. Since we were in the same house, there were ample opportunities. I encouraged my brother to contact me whenever I had the chance.

I was confident, because I am an idol at the peak of popularity, because I have a track record of making countless male fans fall in love with me.

There is also a trust relationship that has been built so far. I was confident that my brother would love me as much as I loved him.

But… Is my brother a eunuch?

No matter how much I waggled my tail, my brother never laid a hand on me.

I tried learning how to seduce men from other members, but it wasn't very effective.

There was a possibility that my brother had become a eunuch due to the injuries he had suffered.

However, the results of the investigation showed that my brother was healthy. He was also masturbating every day.

But why doesn't he show interest in me?

Even though we are not related by blood, is there a mental barrier between us as siblings?

I was gradually losing confidence.

The impact was such that it even hindered idol activities.

And as my anxiety built up and I exploded, I committed the atrocity of barging into the bathroom where my brother was taking a bath.

As a result, it served as an opportunity for my relationship with my brother to develop dramatically, but I still regret that I did something crazy.

If I made a mistake, there could have been a rift between me and my brother that could never be repaired. I could have been just like the other women who had hurt my brother. It was a very risky gamble. 

But my brother accepted me.

It was the moment when one page of my delusions finally became reality.

After that, my relationship with my brother developed smoothly.

My bad condition has completely recovered. I was always full of energy, as if I had taken some strange medicine. Is this the power of love?

We even made a date to go out alone.

I was worried that my mom would be against it, but she gave her permission without saying a word.

A date with my brother. I felt like I would cry just because I was with my brother, even though it was nothing. I never thought a day like this would come. In the past, this would have been unthinkable.

In this final scene of happiness, I was planning to spend my first night with my brother at the hotel. The romantic night I fantasized about every day is finally coming true today.

But the plan went seriously wrong.

14