76. Hospital
310 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For some reason, my head felt refreshed.

My body was light and my condition was good. I felt good, as if I woke up after a good night's sleep.

It was an unfamiliar ceiling.

But it smells familiar, familiar atmosphere.

I knew right away that this was a hospital.

Oxygen tube stuck in the nose. An IV needle on the back of my hand.

It was a very familiar environment to me. And also the back view on the other side.

"Mom?"

"It's too bad, because I'm not your mom, mama's boy."

it wasn't my mother. My older sister looked back at me, slightly raising the corners of her mouth.

"Ah, sister."

No, am I crazy? No matter how similar they look from the back, I wouldn't mistake my mother from my older sister.

"Mom stayed until morning and then went to film."

"Didn't you have a competition today too?"

"Okay. Thanks to someone, I abstained."

"Really?"

My sister's face was full of dissatisfaction. It felt like it was going to explode at any moment.

As for why my sister is angry.

Of course, it is a problem to withdraw during the competition, but I know that my sister is not angry about that.

In fact, there was no need to think deeply. I broke my promise not to get too close to Lye and went out on a date alone, which led to the incident.

My sister's anger level is at least level 3 out of 1 to 4. It was a situation that could have resulted in serious injury or a threat to life.

So I decided to press the emergency escape button.

"Sister… …!"

"Ryker!"

I clutches my chest and frowns as if in pain.

Then, my God, it's amazing, my sister's anger drop in an instant? She stroked my back with a hand so gentle that it was hard to believe it was my older sister's hand.

"Rye. are you okay? Should I call a doctor?

"No. It's okay, sister."

I hold my sister's hand as she tries to press the nurse call button.

"Sister, I'm sorry."

My sister's expression was still bad, but it wasn't because she was angry at me.

"It's okay, anyway, that Lye would have dragged you out by force. You probably didn't ask to go out on purpose, right?"

"Huh… … Still, don't say too much to Lye. I'm sure she were in shock."

"What is the shock? Do you know what she's doing now? She said, she and her team were gathering all the relevant information to sue them all."

"Sue? What?"

"I hope you have peace in your head. The whole country is in an uproar right now because of you."

My older sister crossed her arms and looked down at me as if I were pitiful.

The whole country is in an uproar because of me? What does that mean? What is suing?

But just as I was about to ask my sister, the doctor came for rounds.

"ah. Ryker, you have woken up. How are you feeling? Are you experiencing any inconvenience?"

"No, everything is okay."

"Great. Do you have any tightness in your chest or difficulty breathing or anything like that?"

"No."

"is it so. You were having trouble breathing due to a panic attack, but fortunately the first aid was good and you got to the hospital quickly and was fine. There don't seem to be any aftereffects. First of all, let's stay in the hospital for a day and report on your condition and be discharged tomorrow if there are no problems."

"Oh, yes. Thank you, doctor."

The doctor must have been quite busy, so he left just as quickly as he came in.

"What. Is it over? I'm having to pay a lot of hospital bills."

"I guess, But what do you mean, sister, she is making a fuss because of me?"

And I was surprised by the story my sister told me while sighing.

First of all, serious infringement on the privacy of celebrities and their families has emerged as a social problem.

Of course, the celebrities and their families who are the cause here are Lye and me.

Uncertain information (the theory that I was Lye's boyfriend or lover) was spread as if it were the truth, and as a result, I, a disabled and adopted child (socially underprivileged), fainted and collapsed.

Fortunately, Lye, who had been supporting her disabled brother since she was young (the media said so), reacted quickly and there was no danger to his life, but it was a life-threatening situation if she made a mistake.

Anyway, there seems to be a lot of talk about this incident. It appears a lot in the news, and some politicians even said they would propose a 'Privicy Act' to protect personal privacy on the Internet and SNS. 

"Wow. My face is all over."

"Yes, but it came out very strange."

"There's nothing I can do because I fainted… … ."

The problem is that so many of my photos and videos were taken and spread that such stories emerged.

It must have been terrible to have collapsed in a crowded department store. Plus, the sight of the idol Lye crying and doing artificial respiration would have been a perfect sight to capture on camera.

Since I had collapsed due to difficulty breathing, she had to take off my mask and sunglasses, bare my chest.

Fortunately, the video had a mosaic on the face and exposed areas, but many of the photos were uploaded in their original form.

"This is a little?"

"… … ."

My sister had no answer.

Some videos had more than 10 million views. A few hundred thousand or a few million was the default.

Ten million people watched the video of me fainting?

13