77. Blowjob While Talking on Phone
434 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It almost made me wonder if one or two extra zeros had been added due to an error. Why are so many people watching videos like this?

Thinking that way, I couldn't help but click on the video.

『Brother! What's wrong, brother. Wake up.』

『There, sister! Please report it to 119. A person collapsed due to difficulty breathing!』

『Brother. I'm scared. Please wake up. Please breathe.』

『Please don't take pictures. Please. Please don't take pictures.』

Lye constantly trying to wake me up and gave me artificial respiration. Even I fell in love with the manly sight of her tearing off my shirt with all the buttons after quickly securing my airway. In the video subtitles, they glorified it by saying that they had torn it off with force because their hands were shaking and they couldn't unbutton it.

The sight of Lye doing artificial respiration while shedding tears made the tip of my nose feel sore. The earnestness was conveyed even in her trembling voice.

However, despite Lye's appeal not to take pictures, no one turned the camera. 

That's all staged, staged. She tell you not to take pictures, but they take everything that is taken into account.

There were some comments like this. However, as a person involved, I was more grateful for Lye.

『Brother! Open your eyes!』

Lye. Your brother opened his eyes. It's okay now. I wanted to say that to the earnest Lye on the screen.

"Can I call Lye now?"

"Do whatever you feel like."

My sister seemed a little upset for some reason.

"Oh, thank you too, sister. For abstaining from the competition and coming. If I had been alone when I woke up, I would have been very anxious."

"it's okay. It's cringe-worthy."

My sister spoke coldly, shaking her hands, but she didn't seem to be in a bad mood.

Phew.

"Brother!"

As soon as the call tone rang, Lye answered the phone.

"Ah, Lye. Is it okay to talk now?"

"Brother! "Are you okay, brother?"

"Uh, yes. I just woke up. The doctor said there was nothing wrong, so I think I could be discharged tomorrow."

"Is there any pain anywhere in your body? Are you breathing well?"

"Huh. I'm completely fine. No problem. You don't have to worry."

"Ugh… … bro... … ."

Lye was crying on the other side of the phone.

"I'm sorry, Lye. Were you very surprised? Sorry. I didn't thought I will suddenly collapse." 

"Eeeeenn I'm sorryyt... It's... I...."

"Don't cry. why are you sorry, you didn't do anything wrong, and aren't there people around you right now?"

"Yes… … ."

"It's okay now, so don't cry. I'll see you at home when I'm discharged tomorrow. I'll hang up."

"Yes… ."

After hanging up the phone.

"Oh really! sister!"

"What?"

While I was talking on the phone with Lye, my sister was taking off my pants and stroking my dick.

My Lye and my older sister are like that, my dick is a toy or something.

"Oh really, don't do that."

"You're funny, when your dick is like this and you tell me that."

My sister snorted as she looked at my erect dick.

"This is a physiological phenomenon?"

"Oh my god, is that so?" 

"Seriously, don't do it. I'm going to call my mom."

Of course, there was no way my sister could hear me. 

"Rye, I'll give you your sister's card later, so go get waxed with it. I'll tell you a good shop."

"Waxing? Hair pulling? Why all of a sudden?"

I automatically frowned at my sister's words. This is because it reminded me of the scene where chemicals were applied to the area and buttocks and then forcibly ripped out all the hair.

My sister is not a boy, but those words are heavier than a thousand gold. Once a word is spoken, especially a command given to me, it must be kept.

Since my sister told me to get waxed, it was already a foregone conclusion that I would get waxed.

"I don't like it when it's hairy."

My sister's opinion was simple and clear.

Okay… … If she doesn't like then I had to do it. What can I do?

Having been under the control of my older sister for a long time, I was accepting her words faster than I thought.

"Oh, no, that's not the problem now! I'm going call mom."

"Then call her."

"Then let me go."

"Why? Can't you make a phone call if I hold this?"

That's because it's not just holding on.

My cock was pointing towards the ceiling, and my sister was using the palm and all of her fingers of her right hand to stork me.

If I just ejaculate like this once, would my sister stop? So, is it better to call after ejaculating?

"Call her quickly. Mom said to call her immediately once you wake up."

"Sister."

"what."

"Nothing."

Anyway, she won't even listen to what I say. I gave up and decided to call my mom. Of course, my sister didn't stop playing with her dick with her hands.

I'm sure my older sister will seriously not do anything that would get caught by my mom. I had no choice but to believe that for now.

"Ama?"

"Uh. mom. it's me."

"Okay. You're awake. Are you in any pain?"

"No, I'm perfectly fine."

My sister held my cock and licked my glans as if she were licking ice cream.

I accidentally made a sound due to the new stimulation, Goosebumps rose along the line of my spine.

"What was that? Where does it hurt?"

"Oh, no, it wasn't anything but it's i just saw a mosquitoes."

My sister licked my glans a few times with her bright red tongue, then put it in her mouth like sucking a lollipop and started sucking on it.

We might have something in common in that mosquitoes suck blood and my sister sucks my dick.

If I said something like this, even as a joke, my sister would probably kill me. Knowing full well the preciousness of life, I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Mosquito? Are there mosquitoes in the hospital?"

"Oh, no, no. I guess I saw it wrong."

"Okay. Are you with Ama?"

"Yes, she is next me."

"If you need anything, tell your sister."

"Huh…"

"I can't go came today because I have a photo shoot, I will came tomorrow."

"Oh, I think I'll be discharged tomorrow, so you don't have to come. See you at home, Mom."

"Okay… … Sorry. Because I couldn't be there for you."

"Don't worry about that, I'm okay and I also have a sister."

"Okay. Don't worry mom. I will take care of him from now on."

My sister interrupted me on the phone, but her mouth still didn't stop licking my dick.

I had to grit my teeth in case my mother heard the strange breathing sound.

"Then I'll hang up, Mom. Good job filming."

"Huh. Everyone, take a good rest. If anything happens, tell the nurse or doctor right away."

After hanging up the phone with my mom, I sighed in relief.

"Phew~."

"Rye, you were able to stand upright while on the phone with your mom?"

"It's a physiological phenomenon."

"Still, don't you think it's strange, do you have any thoughts about mom? If you have then I will kill you."

"Oh really. Because it's not."

A drop of cold sweat ran down my back.

If it were my older sister, even if she didn't actually kill me, she might have seriously tried to kill me.

Anyway, it was a moment when I realized once again that my relationship with my mother should never be revealed.

12