Mai & Yuuki… Kiss?
1.9k 13 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuuki twisted the doorknob and gently pushed the door open.

“Huh?” Hearing the light creaking sound of the door, Mai turned back and saw Yuuki. 

Her cheeks immediately polished red the moment her eyes fell on him. 

Currently, she felt it was impossible for her to be normal around him. 

This wasn't because he rejected her in a brutally honest manner, rather... it was because of how she shamelessly used him as an object to pleasure herself. 

Mihara says it's normal for some girls, but I don't want to be one of those girls. I can already imagine the look on his face if he ever heard about what I did.

Trying to manage her intense blushing, Mai placed the stack of papers on the teacher's desk and said, “W-what're you... umh, doing here...?” her eyes couldn't even focus on him, glancing side to side with each word she spoke.

Yuuki didn't give an answer. 

So, this is what a normal Mai with her love meter at 99 looks like. I can't say I'll miss the other one, I definitely won't. 

He was simply glad that earlier this morning was only a normal call and not a video chat. 

The silence was getting to Mai, and she had to look for ways to divert some of the awkwardness. 

She stood in different positions - either resting her hand on a nearby desk, folding her arms, or even clasping her hands behind her back. 

Nothing worked. 

She checked her wristwatch and then said, “Wow, look at the time, it's quite late... and the Literature Club hasn't started yet.”

Where in the world is everyone?! This is so awkward. 

All of a sudden, Yuuki chuckled softly. 

“Hm?” it surprised Mai. “I-is something wrong?!” she immediately grew worried, her face completely went red, not just her cheeks this time. It was the first time in a “while” that Yuuki had shown her this side of him. 

With his chuckling slowly coming to an end, he replied, “Oh no, it's nothing, haha. It's just...” he walked into the class and closer to her, maintaining that light expression on his face, “...you look cute when you're vulnerable.”

Mai's pink eyes looked like they'd explode. If her head could blow-up steam, then by now, it would. “C-c-cute? Me?” she felt a little hot and immediately started using her hand to fan herself as that awkward smile of hers kept tugging at her lips. 

“Yes.” Yuuki was now in front of her. 

“Ta-Tanaka-kun...” Mai mumbled. 

Yuuki was 5’9 which is a height that is a little above average. Still, Mai was 5’4 in height, so he could easily take a good look at her beautiful, spotless face as she stared almost hypnotically at him with the most feminine look in her eyes. 

It became very silent. 

The two kept staring at each other.

Looking at her up close, she's quite beautiful... I can at least use that to console myself for what I'm about to do, sigh~

“Takahashi-san.”

“Y-yes?” she answered affectionately.

“Would you be mad if I kissed you?”

Her eyebrows shot up and her ears started twitching a bit. It was such an unprecedented question. “K-kiss me...? On, on where?” she shyly glanced to the side to hide her face as she muttered, “Th-the lips...?” 

She didn't even bother to ask where all this was coming from. 

Nevertheless, it was natural. 

If you love someone, actions come before questions.

“Yes,” Yuuki walked closer. “On the lips.”

It was too difficult for her to think about anything else but the image of his thin lips sexily touching hers. Her pink eyes couldn't stop staring at his lips—it was all she looked at. “Um, well...” Mai stammered as she twiddled with her fingers. “I... I wouldn't be mad... I mean, if you wanted to...” 

What am I even saying?! I sound so easy... *groan*

Her gaze shifted shyly to the floor.

Yuuki's expression softened. "Since yesterday, I haven't been able to get you off my mind."

I literally haven't.

Mai's lips trembled as she struggled to find the right words. "I... I still do love you, Yuuki-kun!" she gasped after realizing how embarrassing she must've sounded saying such. Using her hands to cover her flushed face, she groaned even more, “This... this is so embarrassing, nnnngh.”

Why did I have to say love?! 

Yuuki reached out, gently tilting Mai's chin upward so their eyes met. “It's okay, Takahashi.” He edged closer to her face, enough that their noses were almost touching, “We don't have to rush anything. I just... I wanted you to know how I feel.”

It seems all my research this afternoon on romance light novels wasn't a scam... I'm nailing this!

Mai's heart fluttered at his words.

“Nnnngg~”

She squeezed her eyes shut. 

There it was again; that sweet sensation heating up between her legs. 

“Yuuki-kun...” she whispered. “I... I feel the same way.”

Smiling like he'd seen the love of his life, Yuuki leaned in, his lips hovering just inches from Mai's. “Can I...? Mai?” he whispered, caressing her skin with his warm breath.

But what sealed the deal for Mai, was the fact that Yuuki called her by her given name.

She found it so sexy. 

As her heart constantly skipped beats, she nodded and nervously blinked twice before she fluttered her eyes closed. And then, finally, their lips met in a gentle, tender kiss. 

His lips pressed against her sweet, cherry-colored lips and truly, Yuuki found himself enjoying it.

Her lips... they taste, so good.

Mai's legs felt weak and she could feel that warm sensation between her legs already blossoming—her water lilly was wet and she could already feel it drenching her panties. 

I don't think I've gotten wet this many times in one day~

She started to suckle on Yuuki's upper lip while he did the same to her lower lip. Soon, they were both “genuinely” getting into the mood and Yuuki placed his hands on her waist and then lovingly slid his hands down her sides until his hands made contact with her wide hips.

“Mmmnnn~ Yuuki-kun~~❤️”

Mai couldn't deny that she enjoyed the movements of his surprisingly “strong” hands.

For a man who claimed to despise women, he surprisingly knew how to touch one in the sexiest ways. 

They kissed some more, still tasting each other's lips as their tongues hadn't touched yet.

Yuuki applied a sensual, but tight squeeze on her fleshy hips and pulled her crotch closer to his. 

“Squeeze them more~” Mai said mid-kissing. 

Slowly, Yuuki's fingers stretched across her hips, “Alright.” He was moving in to touch her butt, the same perky and tender butt every first and second-year couldn't stop looking at; the butt they knew they'd never get to touch. “Do you want me to be gentle...?” he asked. 

“J-just do whatever you want to me, I don't know if you remember, but--”

A gentle voice interrupted, "Am I interrupting something?"

Both Yuuki and Mai snapped out of their sensual lip biting.

The two turned and saw a delightfully shocked Mihara standing there. 

Mai's cheeks flushed deeply as embarrassment flooded her facial expression. “Mihara-san! W-we were just...”

Mihara chuckled, waving her hand dismissively. “Don't worry, I won't intrude any further. Carry on, love birds.” With a teasing wink, she disappeared down the hallway.

Yuuki and Mai stared at each other in silence.

Then, they burst into laughter and started giggling like schoolchildren.

After a moment, Yuuki gently paused his laughter and sighed, “Well, you have your club activities and I have to be at home. I'm worried my Dad might still be stuck in yoga straps.”

Unlike on the rooftop, he didn't stare at her with absolute indifference; as though she wasn't important. 

This time, his gaze was soft and affectionate.

“O-okay then...” Mai answered as she gently lowered her head.

Yuuki adjusted his briefcase and started to walk away, but Mai tugged him gently by the hem of his blazer. 

“Uhh... Tanaka?”

He turned to look at her. “Yeah?”

She was so shy - downcast big pink eyes, beet red face and her embarrassed murmuring, added to her attractiveness. “Is...!” she drastically lowered her voice till it was almost mute. “Is it okay if I keep calling you, uhm, Yuuki?” 

Yuuki sighed out of amusement, “Sure...”

These words genuinely made her happy, enough that her eyes lit up like stars. “Really?!”

“Mhm.” Yuuki smiled. 

...

Yuuki was now out of the school and on his way home.

He checked his smartphone to see Mai's current status.

Mai's Love Meter] 99↓

Phew, good... I was able to drop it down to a normal 99. According to Erosa, if an exclamation mark was behind it, it's basically times two of a down vote arrow being there. Now, I can focus on phase two.

He turned off his smartphone and sent it back to his pocket.

58