Bathroom Shenanigans.
1.9k 5 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanaka Household.

By the time the family had finished cleaning up, the sun had drowned out of the sky. 

Yuuki was currently relaxing in the bathtub with his eyes closed and a smile on his face like he'd just accomplished something great.

For now, I'll play that blue-haired demon's games. She might look cute, and soft, and beautiful, and attractive in more ways than one, and— no, nevermind that! She's got to go...

A sigh accompanied by steam rushed out of Yuuki's mouth. 

“I'm so tired...”

But then, he felt something poking him in-between his legs. 

“Hm?”

It pressed the cap of his thing and somehow massaged it. His eyes immediately opened as he stared at the ceiling. It didn't feel like this was foam or maybe Sanda's rubber ducky she left in the bathtub. This thing that was massaging his tip so gently and sensually, felt like it had a mind of its own. 

“Wow, you're quite big down there~”

When Yuuki heard this, he looked forward and saw a naked Erosa soaking in the bathtub with him..

She just relaxed in the foamy water with her arms folded in a way that pushed out her shapely breasts and made her pink nipples rise out of the water surface a bit. “Hmnn~” she said, her cheeks colored pink a bit—it wasn't pink because she was flustered, rather, she was turned on because of what she was doing with Yuuki's hard meat. 

Her feet was gently rubbing and twisting the cap and shaft of Yuuki's hard, throbbing thing. 

A thought came to Erosa's mind, Hm? This sort of reminds me of that gamepad a bit...

As for Yuuki, you'd expect him to react in some way, but he was simply silent. His head was down as his eyes as wide as torchlights, stared at his hard schlong and how it was being caressed underwater by Erosa's slender feet.

N-no, when did I get hard... You're better than this Tanaka, how could you let the feminine wiles of this lazy woman get to you! *grunt* Have you learned nothing?! 

He was already quivering. 

“Hohoho!” A small chuckle left Erosa's berry-kissed mouth. “For a man who claims to have no attraction to women, you're even harder than the average homosapien~”

Yuuki leaned forward and grabbed Erosa by one of her ankles to pull her leg up and away from his "johnson". He gave her a half-lidded stare and told her, “Haven't you heard the saying that - a man's hardness doesn't make him a pervert, it makes him a man.” Such a saying didn't exist, he only just thought of it then.

“Oh yeah?” Erosa kept her arms firmly folded in place as she soaked into the water a little more. “And who said that?”

“A-a... wise man?” 

“Named?”

Tanaka gritted his teeth then said, “Well...” but he paused because he'd just seen something. Before now, it hadn't crossed his mind what he was actually doing, until it did...

With one leg of Erosa held up, he could clearly see her sacred space. 

Her delicate, slightly parted labia had a pale pink hue much like her nipples, and it was smeared by foam and glistening with water. Its soft, smooth appearance just showed how diligently she cared for it. At its center rested a tiny pearl of pleasure—it just hung there like it was begging whoever stared at it to gently peel against it with just the right amount of sexual desire.

“....”

No words from Yuuki. 

Erosa's cheeks were a little red, it was too unexpected for her as well. While she may act like she's experienced, in the end she's still a virgin. 

A bold one. 

She looked away shyly and said, “D-don't just look at it like that, it's...”

What Yuuki was seeing, shocked him to his core. 

He couldn't simply just close her legs back together and walk away like he hadn't just seen her special place. 

Before long, some steam rushed out of when someone opened the bathroom door. 

Almost immediately, Yuuki panicked and tried to drop her leg and rush out of the bathtub, but he slipped and fell into the space between her legs. His lips pressed against the soft, silky soft lips of her water lily and the tip of his nose tickled her clit. 

A sharp sense of pleasure rushed through Erosa's body.

“Ahhhhnn~❤️ N-not there~~”

The person who opened the door walked into the bathroom and emerged from the steam. 

It was Sanda. 

Oh no, Sanda! Erosa panicked. 

Her legs wrapped around Yuuki's upper body, locking him in and submerging him beneath the water's surface in the bathtub. This action caused his lips to tenderly caress her most sensitive spot even more, while her legs tightened around him, pulling him closer to her hot insides. 

“UuuUUAAawhhnn~ MMmHHhnn~❤️”

Erosa's eyes went shut as her eyes rolled back a bit. 

“Oh, Big Sister it's you...” Sanda said. 

Still managing to fight the overwhelming pleasure, Erosa said, “Nnnmn~ yes, it's me, ahnn~ ohhnn~~ what're you doing here... S-sanda?”

The petite girl was only wearing a towel and had her black hair tied up. She scratched the back of her head and blushed a bit, “Oh, I just wanted to come help wash Big Brother's back, hehe...”

“I-I-I'm sure he's- ahnnn~, uh, uhhnn~~❤️ somewhere around...” Erosa was fighting for her life to stop herself from feeling good down there, but it was simply impossible with the way Yuuki's lips and nose were caressing her slushy, pink meat. “...here,” she finally completed her statement.

She may have been feeling good, but Yuuki was drowning. 

He continued to wiggle under the water, even grabbing her by the hips and applying a tight grip. Somehow, his mouth went open and just the faintest brush of his tongue's tip against her clit made Erosa perk up a bit as she sensually bit her bottom lip. 

“AAAaaAHHhhnn~❤️!!” 

Erosa couldn't hold herself any longer, her back arched and she orgasmed. 

Her fountain of youth puffed up, and she squirted directly into Yuuki's parted lips. The force of her squirt was so strong and so hot it felt like urine, but Yuuki didn't care about the difference, it was still coming out from the same honeypot! And every hot drop of her fluids went down his throat. 

“HaaAAUuunn~❤️ GooOoOnehh~~❤️❤️!!”

Erosa felt absolutely good when her jellyhole peed out some of her sexual tension. Her eyelids drooped heavily, making her eyes appear as if they were suspended from the arches of her brows, her tongue hung out like an exhausted dog, and she exhaled hot, heavy breaths of air. 

Sanda walked closer, “Big Sister, are you sure you're okay?”

Forcing herself to snap out of her cloud nine mood, Erosa sprang up a bit and waved her hands dismissively. “N-no, no, I'm fine! Don't worry about me at all!” she spoke with so much anxiety. 

“Uh, okay?” Sanda said as she adjusted her towel up a bit.

Erosa was still breathing heavily. She clapped a bit, “W-why don't you go check the other bathroom for Yuuki. I'm sure he's waiting there for you.” 

Sanda pushed her underdeveloped breasts up a bit and then saluted Erosa, “AYE!” She then rushed out of the bathroom immediately. 

When she was gone, Erosa panicked and quickly released her leg lock and pulled Yuuki out. 

Don't tell me he's drowned?! she thought. 

Luckily, Yuuki didn't drown... but only out of shock. 

Erosa immediately wanted to apologize, “That squirting thing... I swear, I didn't want t--”

A pale Yuuki walked out from the bathtub, wore his boxer shorts and hung his towel over his neck. He didn't say a word, he just silently walked out of the bathroom like a lifeless corpse. 

W-why did it taste like success... The half-dead young man thought as he walked down the stairs like a hypnotized person; he was in search of the other bathroom. 

When he arrived, he opened the door and saw his little sister in the bathtub naked and waiting for him. 

“Big Brother, I'll help you wash your back!”

Yuuki silently stared at her with half-lidded eyes, he was completely unimpressed. 

Quietly, he turned and walked away. 

He had his bath outside that night...

50