Early Morning Drama.
1.5k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A new day, a new goal.

That was the standard method of thinking for any human, provided they weren't Yuuki Tanaka. 

Because for Yuuki, he wondered—at what point in life was someone's goal for the day to avoid as many women as possible so he doesn't trigger a chain reaction that would lead to 10 more women falling in love with him. Every time he recalled this, he would always sigh with heavy disappointment and cuss the blue-haired witch who put him in his current situation. 

Yuuki was already dressed in his uniform and he was ready to head out for the day. 

Finally, a chance to be out of this house...

As he walked down the stairs, Erosa walked beside him with a cheerful smile on her face, which only made him frown a bit more. 

"I see you're enjoying yourself." Yuuki shrugged, "But of course you would, you don't take care of the house, go to school, nor do you have a job, so I guess you're free to grin like a jobless idiot." 

Erosa's smile faded completely when she heard him speak so poorly about that, so she immediately punched him on the shoulder. "Don't call me jobless!" she said. 

However, Yuuki was unfazed as he climbed down the stairs. 

Erosa looked displeased, "This is the part you're supposed to wince in pain due to my overwhelming strength!"

"Oh wow," dully said Yuuki. "Ouch, it hurts so much, heh."

The blue-haired lady quickly pursed her lips as she grumbled with annoyance, furiously staring at him, which somehow amplified her feminine wiles. 

Yuuki saw her face and stared at her longer than he should've, and it got a little uncomfortable for her, and her face went back to normal as she said, "Uhh..."

For both of them, looking at each other for so long immediately triggered the memory of what happened in the bathroom last night. 

In a motion that looked like it was perfectly rehearsed, Yuuki and Erosa abruptly looked away from each other. 

Yuuki placed a hand over his mouth and thought deeply to himself. 

Shit! I still clearly remember everything from last night, the taste of her flesh against my tongue, how warm it was, the way she moaned, even the taste of her whatever she sent down my throat that felt so good... *realization* What the fuck?! Why did I say those things just now?! But still... it felt good. It seems it truly is impossible for me to become gay, hmm.

His face carried immense shock as his eyes quivered like someone who had seen the unthinkable. 

Erosa also looked like she was in deep thought—arms folded, a slight blush on her face, and a soft worried expression that she couldn't hide even if she tried. 

Maybe I moaned a bit too loudly yesterday? Yeah, that has to be it. He probably thinks I'm some kind of pervert... I doubt he knows it was the first time any man's tongue has touched me down there. Back when I was still with Mother Nature, I didn't have to deal with things like men, but we got plenty of education about them so we'd know how to handle ourselves if we ever met one.

And yet, they never taught us anything about the sensation of having a man suckle on our fruit... Yuuki might be a damsel-dodging son of a bitch, but he knows how to make a woman feel good, mistake or not. With the way I'm feeling, I might just pick up masturbating again...

At the same time, they cleared their throats.

"I should get going to school," said Yuuki as he pointed at the door adjacent to the stairs. 

Gently, Erosa fluffed her hair as she said, "Oh, uhm, y-yes, I suppose you should." 

Yuuki walked to the door and put on his shoes quietly. After he did that, he stood upright and opened the door, ready to leave. 

"Yuuki!" 

Erosa abruptly called out his name. 

Yuuki turned to face her, "What now?" 

Erosa got a little agitated by his disrespectful response and almost felt the need to raise her voice at him, but somehow, she calmed herself down with a very strong sigh. Clearing her throat, she told him, "I just want you to know that, M--" 

Knocking his shoes on the ground to fit them in place, he interjected Erosa, saying, "If it's about Mai, don't worry too much about it, I have that covered."

"Hm?" Erosa said as she closely monitored him, "You seem quite confident. You do know you're going to have to sleep with her within a week, right?" she added.

Adjusting his collar and finally his tie, Yuuki gave her a simple answer: "I'll sleep with Mai Takahashi today." He picked up the umbrella he had resting on the wall and slung it over his shoulder as he peacefully walked away. 

Erosa looked at the skies, with a skeptical face, wondering something. 

What? How'd he know it was gonna rain? Did he watch the weather report thing? Hmm, someone as boring as him probably does... Tch, I was hoping I'd get to see him all wet when he returned. 

A certain word replayed in her head. 

Similar to a trigger word, Erosa didn't know when her fingers stretched for her crotch and a sigh escaped her lips like the faint, hot moans of a woman.

"Forget it!"

She marched back into the house. 

As for Yuuki, he was already looking around like a lost cat; there were no signs of Ryota or Yasuda anywhere, which bothered him. They usually timed themselves when preparing for school so that they could all meet at his current location. "Hm? Usually, they're already here by now. Did they ditch me?" 

Out of the blue, a dull voice, suggesting a very absentminded person, replied, "No..." 

Yuuki immediately turned and saw it was Yasuda. 

As always, she had her eyes buried in her smartphone, completely absorbed by the First-Person Shooter game she was playing. 

For Yuuki, he could never tell whether Yasuda won or lost in these things because she was never really expressive. 

So she could win and still be very indifferent about it, the same if she lost.

"Where's Ryota?"

Yasuda slowly started walking forward, "He's probably pissed that we ditched him yesterday."

"Wait, we?" Yuuki pointed at himself, then her. "Didn't you go home with him yesterday?"

"Hmm..." Yasuda was barely listening. It wasn't because she had her headphones on, after all she left them at a comfortably low volume so she could enjoy her game and listen to the "aliens" from the outside world. She wasn't listening because, "I'd expect you of all people to know that by now. Which means you didn't call him to apologize then..."

"I mean, you didn't either."

"That's normal for me - I mostly don't care about that airhead. You on the other hand, did." She increased her pace, walking a little more briskly. "Luckily, I didn't consider waiting for you." 

Yuuki raised an eyebrow, "What? Where's all this coming from...?" He placed a hand on Yasuda's shoulder. 

Without paying him any attention, she ordered, "Get your hand off me." There was no real authority behind her voice. It sounded completely empty.

"And if I don't?" Yuuki challenged.

"Tanaka..."

When he heard her call his last name, he was a little surprised and that made him stop. Without sparing Yuuki a single glance, Yasuda kept marching to school accompanied by her smartphone. 

"I can't understand them," Yuuki sighed. 

I feel like there's more Ryota isn't telling me. I barely know Yasuda's thoughts, so I can't really say much about her...

Burying his hands into his pockets, the young man walked up the road path. 

...

Meanwhile, 

Tomita Shoichi had only just "arrived" in school. 

He usually came as early as 5:30 a.m. so he'd get the chance to sleep with a certain teacher before he'd vanish again and then reappear at 8:45 a.m. 

If he “came” immediately after having sex with his teacher, it'd make him look suspicious.

Mainly because Tomita was the type of person to come late to school and anything education related.

“Yo, Tomita!”

“Hey, it's the turtle in class and speed demon on the track!”

“Shoichi!”

Tomita greeted several second and third-years with either grins or high-fives as he walked through hallway.

He entered his class and similar to his grades, he sat behind his desk at the far back.

Man, that Takahashi girl's an absolute bitch! But, yeah... she's sexy, I wouldn't mind thrusting it inside her for gags. 

"Huh?" he noticed something that looked like a letter under his desk and he brought it out and neatly ripped it open. 

It was a letter from Haga Kou. 

The contents of the letter held the most erotic, dick-provoking sentences that easily made Tomita hard. 

While it wasn't clear what was written on the letter, all he said was: "Heh, the horny bitch came crying back to me, huh?!"

45