Twisted Fun.
1k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3:05 p.m. 

Yuuki strolled out of Class 2-B, hands in pockets, a calm expression on his face, looking entirely at ease, like he'd just aced something mentally challenging. 

Mhm, and with that, all I have to do is wait...

Shortly after, Tomita emerged from the same class, sporting a grin, whipped out his smartphone, and dialed a number. “Get the guys, we're hitting the AV room for some fun today,” he said promptly when the call connected, then tucked his phone away and sauntered off, cracking his knuckles. 

Not long after, Mai finally spotted Yuuki amidst the crowd. 

“Humph!” she huffed, arms folded and foot tapping impatiently like a teacher waiting for a tardy student. 

“Oh, Mai, how're y...” Yuuki began, but before he could finish, Mai poked him repeatedly with her index finger, clearly displeased. “If you're going somewhere, at least give me a heads-up so I can tag along! Even if it's the boys' bathroom, just tell me, okay?”

“O-okay?”

As they exchanged words, the surrounding students, some with free periods or getting ready to leave, observed with confusion. While most shrugged it off, a few guys looked irked, watching Mai fuss over Yuuki as if they were a couple.

“Fuck you, Tanaka!”

“You don't deserve a happy life you son of a bitch...”

“I wish he'd just drown in salt like a worm, shrivel and die!”

“If Onnamenai can bag the most popular girl in Year 1, why're we still single?”

“Skill... issues?”

Mai didn't bother listening to their chatter; she heard it all but as long as they stayed out of her and Yuuki's way, her urge to tear them apart was minimal. 

“Well, we could just head back to class and have some fun like yesterday,” Yuuki suggested blatantly. 

Mai's mind flashed back to their more-than-usual kiss from yesterday, causing her to twiddle her thumbs and shyly glance away. “Wow, Yuuki-kun... you're so bad~” she murmured, trailing off.

Before long, her thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice behind Yuuki. 

“HEY, LOVER BOY!!”

Everyone turned to see a geeky guy brandishing a broomstick in what he thought was a threatening manner, though his trembling legs and awkward posture made him anything but intimidating. Stuttering, he continued, “Y-you think you can just reject Takahashi's sweet love, then start being all lovey-dovey with her the next day?! Over my dead body!” He waved the broomstick forward, trying to scare Yuuki. 

However, Yuuki simply stood there, more pitying the geek than anything else. 

He glanced sideways, recalling Mihara's words from fifth period. . .

“You see, if you're dating the most popular girl in school, guys hating your guts and wanting to pummel you kinda comes with the territory.” 

He sighed heavily, disappointed that Mihara had been right.

The geek let out a shriek like a sick rat and lunged at Yuuki, broomstick poised to strike. 

“TANAKAAAAAA!”

Out of nowhere, Mai appeared, knocking the broomstick out of his hand with precision before delivering a swift kick to his stomach, sending him tumbling until he crashed into a nearby trashcan.

Protectively spreading her arms wide, Mai shouted, “Anyone who dares lay a finger on my beloved, be it a man or, unlucky for you, a woman, I'll rip your head off and mail it to your parents!”

If they really listened to the seriousness in her tone they would've been silent. 

Instead, the girls started squealing in excitement, resembling fans witnessing a dramatic moment in a K-drama.

Like when the man had just made a move on his love interest after several episodes of them being separated. 

“She's so in love!”

“TANAKA BETTER BE GLAD SHE DECIDED TO TAKE HIM BACK!”

“You said it girl, that's love!”

Meanwhile, the boys either collapsed in shock or vented their frustration by banging lockers or fleeing to the bathroom to nurse their wounded pride. 

During all the shouting, a young woman with short green hair, sporting a lab coat and oversized glasses, wheeled a cart filled with lab equipment down the hallway. “This is ridiculous. Instead of focusing on something meaningful like science, they're all caught up in this love nonsense,” she grumbled in frustration, though her irritation was short-lived as a smile tugged at her lips. “Hmm, maybe I should study that... love,” she mused thoughtfully.

[ Ding! Yuka Kobayashi has been registered as your next target! ]

Yuuki, oblivious to the app, reached out and placed a hand on Mai's shoulder, concern evident in his gaze as he scanned her body. "Are you okay?" he asked. 

Mai, touched by his worry, scratched her flushed cheek and stammered, "Uh, yeah, I-I'm fine..." Then, a sudden realization hit her. "Y-Yuuki, I'm really sorry, but I have something I need to take care of. Can you wait for me in class?" 

Without waiting for confirmation, Yuuki simply nodded. "Sure thing," he replied calmly. 

Mai hesitated before asking, "Promise you'll wait? A-alone, I mean?" 

Yuuki nodded again. "Yeah, I'll be fine," he assured her. 

Mai smiled gratefully and dashed off down the hallway as if chasing someone. 

Yuuki checked the time on his smartphone, noting, "Hmm, about forty minutes until it starts raining. Perfect." With that, he headed back to class to grab his umbrella. 

Meanwhile, Mai continued running, her expression fraught with worry.

I really don't wanna leave Yuuki alone, I really don't. But I think I've been so focused on him that I forgot to check up on Haga and see how she's doing. It's like Yuuki kinda threw me off track, in a cute way, I guess... *grunt* Focus, Mai! Anyway, I'm glad she at least left a note on my desk, but what's she doing in the AV Room?!

...

3:13 p.m.

In the dark AV Room, Haga trembled with fear, taking shaky steps backward to avoid not only Tomita but also about eight other guys accompanying him. 

Some of them looked way older, probably in their thirties, while others were classmates or teammates from the school's track and field team. 

"P-please, To-Tomita... don't do this..." she pleaded, her voice trembling. 

One of the guys behind Tomita chuckled, "So, you're saying we really get to take turns banging this chick? Awesome!" 

"Imagine getting gang banged on your first time, slut!” 

“Let's get this over with already!”

They pumped their fists in excitement. 

Tomita advanced toward Haga, who, in her panic, stumbled backward and nearly fell over a chair. Grabbing her roughly by the hair, Tomita sneered, “Where do you think you're running to, bitch? You're the one who asked me to meet you here, and now you're chickening out? I'll mess you up if you don't play along!” 

Haga whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks and snot running from her nose as she protested, “I-I-I didn't say anything like that!” 

Some of the guys chuckled, while others struggled to contain their laughter. 

Feeling embarrassed, Tomita slapped Haga, sending her crashing to the ground. 

Her slender body convulsed in pain, and blood trickled from her lips. 

"Stupid bitch, I'll teach you a lesson you won't forget!" Tomita snarled, already unbuckling his pants without hesitation. 

3:37 p.m. 

Mai burst into the AV Room, holding her phone aloft. "You bastards, stop what you're doing this instant! I've got you all on video!" she declared sternly.

The men, momentarily silent, burst into laughter. 

“Caught on video? Oh no, I'm shaking in my boots at the thought of getting expelled!”

“Imagine what my parents will say!”

“Oh nooooo!”

They all mocked her. 

Mai observed some of them weren't even students of the school. 

Tomita, however, glared furiously at Mai. 

How could she possibly know we were here...?!

He turned back to Haga and viciously kicked her in the side, causing her to double over in pain. "You bitch, you snitched, didn't you?!" he accused. 

One of the men, stepping forward and flexing his muscular arms, looked like he's in his early thirties. “Here's some advice, sweetheart: mind your own business. We just wanna have some fun with the skinny chick with big tits, so why don't you sit back and wait your turn?” He cracked his knuckles menacingly. “I insist.”

34