On a Rainy Day.
946 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4:07 p.m.

Yuuki stood outside the AV Room with Mai by his side. 

They were chatting with Haga, who seemed to be in much better spirits despite her nasty bruises.

“I... I wanted to tell both of you thank you!” Haga paused, bowing her head abruptly. “I'm really grateful for everything you've done.”

Yuuki smiled at her. “It's fine, as long as you're doing alright.”

Haga slowly lifted her head and nodded vigorously. 

“I am!”

Now, she even had a smile on her face, something she hadn't done in a while due to the mental and sexual abuse she'd suffered at the hands of Tomita.

Mai folded her arms and smiled. “Well, that's good. For now, you should take a break from school until your wounds have healed up at least.”

Haga nodded in agreement. 

“I'll make sure to do that!”

But then, she remembered Mai's struggles to help her and felt guilty for it all. 

She blamed her own weakness. 

“I think you should also take some time off, Mai. I'm sorry you had to go through all that... I-it was all my fault.”

Mai held out her fist, grinning as she cheerfully winked at Haga. 

“Oh, don't worry. I'm as strong as an ox. Nothing's breaking this body!” 

Seeing Mai's confidence easily made Haga giggle softly, even though her body still ached a bit.

"Kou..." Yuuki called out to Haga. 

Haga turned to him with a smile. “Y-you can call me Haga if you'd like, Yuuki-kun. Maybe you don't, but...” Her eyes glanced shyly to the side for a moment. "...I already consider us friends."

With sudden anger that even surprised Mai herself, she jumped in. 

“I think calling you Kou is fine!” 

There was a strong grunt in her voice, like a furious buffalo whose peaceful sleep had been disturbed. 

Haga stepped back with a small squeak. “S-sorry!” she said, clearly taken aback.

Mai realized she may have overreacted and then calmly held out her hands to comfort Haga. “I, uh, I... Sorry for that. I'm feeling a little under the weather.”

Yuuki looked at the two ladies and sighed, showing that he wasn't built for handling these situations. 

I just wanted to live a peaceful life... is that so much to ask?

His attention returned to Haga. 

“Well, I just wanted you to know, you don't need to blame your lack of boldness for what happened today. Even if you were bold, it wouldn't have changed anything. Tomita would still have done what he did... So please, don't dwell on it and just get some rest.”

Haga looked like she might cry, but she pressed her teeth together to hold back her whimpering sounds and blinked several times to dry out her tears. “Th-thank you!” she said, nodding vigorously.

Mai grew a little concerned. “Haga, are you... okay?”

But Haga ran away without saying another word.

Mai looked quite worried as she watched Haga run off. "Haga!"

Yuuki held Mai by the wrist. "It's fine, I'm sure she's alright."

Mai calmed herself, though she wasn't fully okay with letting Haga go like that. 

But her focus shifted as Yuuki was currently holding her hand. 

“So, uhm, what do we do now?” Mai asked, looking up at Yuuki.

Yuuki removed his blazer and draped it over Mai's shoulders. 

She immediately turned red and jerked a bit. 

“W-why are you putting this on me?!” she abruptly asked.

With a concerned face but a flat voice, Yuuki replied, “I'm worried you'll catch a cold.”

Mai raised an eyebrow. “A cold? How? Why?” 

Just then, the rain started to fall, and Yuuki lifted up the pink umbrella he'd been holding, spreading it open to shelter them from the cold rain. 

“Woah...” said Mai with amazement as cold air rushed out of her now pale lips. 

She looked at Yuuki. 

“H-how did you know this was going to happen?!”

Gently resting his right arm over Mai's shoulder, he told her, “I watched the weather report.” 

Then, he pulled her close until her head was resting against his chest. 

Mai was surprised at how Yuuki was the one making most of the moves again today. He did the same thing yesterday, and it made her feel... special. 

As they started to walk, the rain poured even more. 

Yuuki then looked at Mai, who was much shorter than him. “Stay close, I don't want you to get wet,” he said. 

Mai nodded. “Mhm.” 

She wrapped her arms around him and snuggled closer as they continued to walk. 

Each step they took caused water to splash little by little.

“So, do we just go home? Or...” Mai paused, “I mean, school's closed by now, and there's no club activities today.”

Yuuki replied, “Well, we haven't even grabbed our bags yet, and I still have a few things in class I need to tidy up.” 

Mai nodded slowly, her head gently rubbing against his chest.

Yuuki added, “Besides, with this downpour, I think it's best if we wait until after the rain stops.”

“How long will that be?” Mai asked.

Yuuki simply shrugged, and they continued walking as the rain kept falling. The droplets beat heavily against the shield of the umbrella but would ultimately bounce off to the ground.

...

Later, they were in class, and while Mai was packing her things, Yuuki seemed to be arranging his desk. 

His eyes drifted to the side, and immediately he saw the desk that belonged to Tomoe Shiba. 

He couldn't shake the image of the masturbating woman out of his head. 

He gritted his teeth with frustration and muttered to himself, “I really don't get why anyone would do that in class...” 

He paused when he realized something. 

Hm? I haven't seen her in a while though...

He walked a little closer to Tomoe's desk and noticed the chair was covered in dust, indicating she hadn't been in school for quite some time. 

Desks were usually cleaned by students themselves and would only be cleaned by the class president or their assistant at the end of the week. 

Mai saw the way Yuuki looked at Tomoe's chair, but instead of getting angry, she felt uncomfortable.

“Um, Yuuki...” Mai spoke. 

Yuuki turned to look at her, but he noticed she wasn't meeting his gaze; as if she was hiding her face. “Yeah, what's the matter?”

She took a deep breath, allowing each word she was about to say to settle into her head, but for some reason, her hand vibrated seriously as she reached for a pen and grabbed it tightly. 

“D-do you... maybe have a thing for Mrs. Shiba?” 

Her grip on the pen increased, now holding it like a weapon.

There was no reply. 

The silence hung in the air for a while, and then Mai got furious and turned to face him, but immediately found herself pinned to the wall by Yuuki. Yuuki's body gently pressed against hers, and he had both her wrists pinned up against the wall with his strong left hand. 

“W-what's this...?” Mai asked, her cheeks burning up as the pen dropped from her grasp.

Yuuki placed his right hand on her hip and leaned close to her ear. 

“Right now, you're the only one I want...”

When Mai heard this, her head faced the ground, and she looked a little unsure.

Does he want us to do it... here?

Yuuki's hand slowly reached for her buttocks, and the more his fingers crawled across her skirt, her body shivered with uncertainty. 

The classroom was silent. 

The windows had completely blocked out the sound of the pouring rain. 

It was only the heavy breathing of Mai that could be heard. 

Should I go for it? I mean, it was my plan, but Mihara said I shouldn't rush into it 'cause he might just move on to another girl and lose interest in me. Maybe Mihara's onto something, she said my top advantage is being a virgin... and she might be right. But... should I really think so little of Yuuki? He helped protect Haga and even saved me from those creeps who would've probably raped me if he hadn't stepped in. Maybe he deserves my virginity, after all, I owe him at least that much.

She still seemed very unsure.

Before long, Yuuki's hand was resting on Mai's plump and sensitive butt. 

Her legs were already shaking

Next, Yuuki applied a small squeeze on her bun, and she immediately felt aroused. 

His strong hand eagerly kept its grasp on her soft, supple butt, squeezing it firmly as she arched her back in pleasure, feeling her water lily get wet. 

Her head lifted back up, and a moan escaped her lips.

“A-ahhwnnn~~❤️!”

Yuuki's teeth gently bit against Mai's lower lip as he fondled her soft, meaty bun. “Mmmhnnn~❤️...” Mai mumbled as she sucked on Yuuki's upper lip, already craving for the heat of his tongue and the taste of his saliva in her slimy mouth. 

“Please, make me wet... Yuuki-kun~~” 

38