S*x Talent.
1.1k 13 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuuki and Mai's lips continued to lovingly press against each other and occasionally their tongues would slip into each other's warm mouths. 

A small slurping sound could even be heard as they comfortably exchanged and drank each other's saliva that grew hotter by the minute. 

However, there was something so tasty about Mai's mouth that Yuuki couldn't get over, and each time he would gently press his tongue against hers and push through her soft lips until Mai could feel the tip of his tongue at the back of her throat. 

She instantly reacted with a heavy cough and saliva sprayed out of her mouth a bit, but Yuuki didn't give her any chance to breathe, his strong right hand kept its firm grip on her bun and pulled her in until her hot crotch was pressing against the bulge in Yuuki's pants.

Immediately, Mai's legs shivered with fear. 

I-it's so big...!

It was as if her untouched garden could already feel the pain that would come if something that big went inside. 

Mi-Mihara didn't give me any tips on how to handle something like... THIS!

Yuuki handled Mai like a doll, he kept her wrists locked to the wall, and her crotch squashed against his own. 

Soon, they started humping each other, and Yuuki could feel the softness of Mai's crotch against the throbbing sword between his legs, making him even more eager for her. 

His left hand tightened its grip on her wrists as he deepened the kiss, causing Mai to pull back and cough, “You're being too rough... Yuuki-kun...” 

Yuuki's right hand moved down to her buttocks, firmly grabbing her thigh, which felt hot and slightly damp from sweat, but most of all, it was firm and sexy to the touch. 

It was like a strong, tender piece of meat that seemed to melt under his caress. 

“Mmhnnn~❤️” Mai moaned as Yuuki sensually fondled her thigh, causing her back to arch slightly and her mouth to part. 

Yuuki pressed his body against Mai's, pushing her back against the wall, her big, meaty breasts pressed against his chest.

“Aahhwnnn~~❤️❤️!” Mai let out another hot moan, but it didn't last long as Yuuki started sucking on her mouth again. 

His tongue went down her throat, and she began to shake her body forcefully, like she was drowning. Her eyes bulged out, and she tried to break free, but her wrists were cuffed. 

Yuuki then started massaging her thighs and trailing up her sweet, supple flesh until he reached her inner thigh, where he could feel something sticky dripping out of her wet flower. 

Hm...?

He forcefully lifted her leg up so he could get a better angle of her sweet pink garden. 

“It doesn't take much to get you wet, does it?” 

Mai got a little embarrassed and looked to the side, “I-it's my first time... of course I'd feel this way.”

“Well, I want you to feel more...”

Next, he pressed Yuuki bulge against her white underwear, which was very wet. 

He gently scraped his bulge against the thin strip of her soaked panty line, and more and more, a colorless, sticky fluid lightly glued to his pants, but that didn't stop him from humping her. 

With each hump, Mai's neck would bend, her eyes would narrow, and a small moan would escape with hot breaths from her lips.

“Eesaannmm~❤️!”

“Uuwwaan~ Oohhnwaann~~❤️❤️!!”

“Uffuunnn~~❤️!”

The repeated rubbing of his large thing against her covered water lily made her body tremble with pleasure. 

It felt like each movement of his pulsating bulge helped her really recognize the size and shape of Yuuki's thing. 

“Ahhhhn~”

His d-dick... it feels so...

The best way she could imagine his shaft in its current state was like fitting a hefty, pliable eggplant into a metal tube. 

His eggplant throbbed so intensely that she thought it might burst at any moment. 

However, her thoughts were muddled due to Yuuki's thick tongue that had been in her mouth for what seemed like forever, and soon, she blacked out. 

When Yuuki withdrew his tongue from her mouth, he sucked on her lips and nibbled them gently with his teeth before finally pulling back. There was a lot of saliva rings connecting their lips together, but they slowly snapped as Yuuki's lips grew distant.

Mai just leaned against the wall, breathing heavily with visible steam coming out of her mouth, her eyes shut tightly, and beads of sweat running down from her neck to her cleavage.

Finally, Yuuki freed her wrists, and left Mai there breathless.

A ringing sound came from Yuuki's smartphone. 

He had given a special notification sound to the Harem Rejection System application so he'd be alerted the moment anything happened. 

What's this...?

Bringing out his smartphone, he received a shocking message from the system. 

[ System notification! ] 

[ Target #001, Mai Takahashi, has unlocked her sex talent! ]

Yuuki raised an eyebrow.

[ Sex Talent. . . ]

[ It is a unique skill or ability that a girl unlocks or discovers during intimate moments with the host. It's essentially a special ability or quality related to sexual pleasure that enhances your experiences together. Each girl may have a different talent, ranging from expertise in certain acts like blow jobs or foot play to other skills that bring pleasure to the host. ]

Yuuki looked at Mai, and she was still resting against the wall, panting like a dog. 

He looked at his smartphone back.

[ Would you like to know Target #001’s sex talent? ]

“S-sure...?” 

[ Masochism. . . ] 

Immediately, the young man turned pale. 

[ Mission: Now that Target #001 is ready to have sex with you, you must increase her Embarrassment Meter and Pain Meter to 50 during sexual intercourse. ]

[ Reward: Power to substitute a female in your current roster with another female regardless of their age. . . ] 

H-how is that a reward?!

Mai's panting lessened, and then she managed to choke out, “Yu-Yuuki, please, don't leave me unattended like this. I'm so wet down here~❤️...” 

Her slim hand stretched down to her skirt and went inside until she could feel her soaking wet panties against her fingers. She tenderly stroked her clitoris that was begging for more of Yuuki's cucumber. She pressed and dragged her finger gently against her clit, causing a sweet scraping sensation that made her wet flower bud spasm. 

“Hhhaaunnn~~❤️!” 

She stroked her sensitive clit roughly, and soon, a squirting sound was heard as a small liquid pushed out of Mai's cum hole. 

Before long, a liquid that looked like water, although slightly thicker, trailed down both sides of her inner thighs until Yuuki could see it. 

Yuuki was surprised by how shameless Mai was acting. 

Then, a furiously blushing Mai looked to the side and said, “A-at least pay some attention to me... doing this is embarrassing for me, you know...”

[ Mai's Embarrassment Meter: 5/50. . . ]

Yuuki approached Mai, wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her close until her body met his. 

“Yuuki...” Mai could only manage to say as she looked up at him with stars in her eyes and butterflies in her stomach. 

“I want you to do something for me, Mai,” Yuuki said softly as he took the hand she had just used for masturbating and pressed her slimy fingers against his lips. 

He sucked off some of her love juice, not letting it go to waste. Her juices tasted slightly salty with a hint of sweat, making him want to lick them more. 

Mai's cheeks flushed red as she asked, “W-what do you want? I'll do... anything for you.” She couldn't maintain eye contact, feeling shy around Yuuki. 

Whispering into her ear, Yuuki told her what he needed her to do, causing Mai's eyes to widen in shock. “Y-you want me to do what?!” she exclaimed, sounding horrified. 

Yuuki let go of her hand and grabbed one of her buns tightly, causing her to jerk in his arms. “I know you want it, Mai... that's the kind of girl you are,” he whispered, “You want to be treated roughly, don't you?” 

Mai swallowed hard and exhaled softly, “Only by you... I only want you to treat me like trashy, like I'm your filthy rag, just do with me whatever you crave~ I don't mind~❤️” Heart shapes momentarily appeared in her eyes.

Wow, this woman is not okay... Yuuki thought.

...

5 minutes later. . .

In the classroom, Mai was now kneeling on a desk, her arms secured behind her back with Yuuki's black leather belt. Her body was arched, accentuating her curves, as she squirmed against the restraints. Her soaked panties clung to her soft, yet huge ass, revealing the outline of her dripping peach fruit. 

“Ahhn~❤️ Yuuki-chan... the belt... it's hurting me~~❤️❤️...”

[ Mai's Embarrassment Meter: 20/50 ]

[ Mai's Pain Meter: 10/50 ]

Yuuki kept his eyes on her exposed buttocks. 

It looked so tempting, like freshly baked bread.

“Are you sure? You want me to loosen it?”

You'd expect her to nod, however, Mai shook her head and said, “N-no! Please don't!”

She immediately regretted saying this.

Why did I say that?! Now I'll look like some kind of freak?! I don't know what's wrong with me... B-but I just feel this sudden urge to be spanked by Yuuki and, and, and just... Ahnnn~❤️

Mai enjoyed the pain of the position she was in, and how the belt had already scarred her arms a bit with how tight they were.

She looked back at Yuuki. 

“Come on, Yuuki-chan~ What're you waiting for... do me~~❤️”

34