Painful Pleasure.
972 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haaaunn~”

“Aaaunnnhmnn~~”

“H-hauhnnn~”

Heavy pants escaped the lips of the 1st-year desired by every young man in the school. 

Mai was uncomfortably resting on a locker with her breasts slightly exposed, revealing her pink nipples that had become very hard. 

Both her arms and legs were shackled, and her body was leaning forward. 

Her wrists were restrained behind her using Yuuki's belt, and her ankles were tied with Yuuki's tie to the top of the desk, leaving her legs open and her butt sticking out. The position was embarrassing, with her butt protruding like a big, juicy peach, and a smaller peach squeezed between it that throbbed softly and oozed out sweet, milky honey. 

Yuuki gently lifted her skirt above her well-curved butt and ran his hands across her succulent flesh.

He repeatedly rubbed his hands gently across her buttocks, caressing it by gently stroking one side of the soft peach and then the other side. 

“Ahhhnnn~ uhhn~❤️”

It felt so fresh to touch, and the fact that he would have to rough up something so perfect and meaty made Yuuki feel a tad unhappy. 

However, with the way his strong hand went back and forth, caressing Mai's buns, it made the shameless girl feel alive. 

“Yu, Yuuki... mo, more... please──Kyaahn❤️!”

Her body vibrated with each touch, and she looked both relieved and satisfied, which made her smile in a sloppy manner. 

Her eyes momentarily fluttered closed, her tender lips parted slightly, and a serene expression dissolved into her sex-hungry face as she felt some tension loosen in her smaller peach. 

Mai's smaller peach was throbbing painfully as it leaked her sweet water, that wet the locker little by little.

But now, the pains reduced as some of her sexual tension was removed. 

Her butthole expanded and contracted, feeling ticklish as though something was touching her there.

And in truth, something was happening; Yuuki's fingers were gently moving up and down her butthole, each touch making it feel like it might lose its integrity. 

Mai held back the sexual delight she was feeling and gently bit her collar as she mumbled, “Go, Goshujin-sama... if you keep doing that~ I, I'm afraid I'll do something shameful~~❤️...” 

[ New nickname acquired. . . ]

[ Goshujin-sama. . . ]

Yuuki's eyes widened as he told her, “D-don't!” 

Mai obediently nodded. “I, I'll try...❤️”

Yuuki then placed both his hands on Mai's buns and stretched out his fingers to see if they could both fit in his hands, but Mai's buns were too big for any oven. 

Wow, I couldn't tell before... but looking so up close at Mai's butt, it's really huge.

Sometimes Mai felt uncomfortable that her butt was so big and plump, but since she matured, they were baked for success. No man could walk past her without taking a look at how big they were, even married men. 

Somehow, Yuuki felt lucky that he'd get to taste how it felt firsthand. 

His fingers slowly sank into her peach as he squeezed her progressively, causing Mai's neck to gently bend upwards and her eyes to climb to the ceiling. 

“My butt, it, it feels so──Uuuhhnn~❤️...”

Then, Yuuki finally removed his hands and used a finger to push between the thin panty strip that covered her butthole and vagina. 

His hand was immediately soaked by her love juice that had completely stained her white underwear. 

Yuuki slowly pulled on her panty liner and watched as it slid out of the crevice of her buttocks. 

Then, he pulled it up, causing the fabric to press against her peach and scoop it up. 

“Aahhmnn❤️!”

“N, no──Ahhnn~!”

Mai's body bent side-to-side in pleasure, she squeezed her eyes shut and bent her neck as a moan rushed out of her mouth. 

“M, my butt... it feels so itchy ah, and so──Hauunn~~❤️❤️! It feels like your mouth is sucking me down there...”

Yuuki pulled up the panty strip more and soon, it thinned and gently slipped in between the pink lips of her vagina while softly brushing against her clit. 

“Th, this is so embarrassing... I've n-never felt this way before~ It feels like my panties are, are, are being──Ohhnnn~❤️❤️ Sucked on by my...❤️!” 

Mai's cheeks turned red as she managed to tilt her neck a bit to look back at Yuuki, and he could see how flushed her face was. 

[ Mai's Embarrassment Meter: 35/50. . . ]

He abruptly pulled the panty liner up and everything slipped into her vaginal lips tightly, rubbing against her fleshy, pink insides.

“I, I'm so embarrassed, Goshujin-sama...❤️ Please, just take it off and do me dirty already~! D, do anything you to me!”

It was very obvious what she really wanted.

I can't imagine doing this to a woman, but...

Yuuki looked down on his crotch and he was so hard he could see his eggplant throbbing like a heartbeat from underneath his pants. 

He intentionally let go of the panty liner that was already very snug in Mai's vagina. 

It retracted and painfully slapped against her tender little peach, causing Mai's body to jolt. 

“Kyaaann~❤️!”

Mai loved the way it stung.

She wanted to moan, but Yuuki quickly leaned in and stuffed his fingers in her mouth, silencing her moans. 

Her mouth was full, his fingers acting like some sort of gag.

Her eyes rolled back as she felt Yuuki's fingers violating her mouth while his bulge pressed against the space between her buttocks, moving sensually up and down. 

The rubbing and pressing motion against her big peach felt divine. 

Her snow-white buns had never gotten such a sweet, yet rough treatment before. 

Mai struggled to breathe as spit rings fell from her watering mouth. 

She tried to shake her body, but her arms and legs were restrained, and Yuuki pressed his crotch against her buttocks firmly. 

It was as if his eggplant was going to burst out of its soil and lovingly enter caress her peach. 

Yuuki forced more of his fingers into her mouth and Mai jerked in pain. “Do you want me to spank you?” he whispered from behind her ear.

“Mhmm~❤️...”

With her mouth stuffed, that was all she could say as she eagerly nodded.

It was like a dog waiting to receive its treats. 

[ Mai's Pain Meter: 20/50. . . ]

Yuuki stood upright once again and stared at Mai's waiting buns.

Do I just... do it?

He was trying to reconsider, but the moment Mai mildly shook her buttocks in a side-to-side motion. It was obvious she greatly desired to be dominated by her one and only love. 

“Goshujin-sama~❤️... D, don't waste any more time~”

Yuuki lifted his hand and spread its palm open. 

“Rah!” 

His hand went down and struck Mai's untouched peach with full force. 

“Aah…yes!” 

Mai moaned out.

Heart shapes appeared in her eyes once more. 

Yuuki slapped her plump peach again. 

*Pah!* 

“Yu, Yu, Yuuki... p, please, more... make it, harder──Eyaahn!❤️”

He slapped her butt again, this time with so much force a red mark appeared on her burning buns. “Yuuki? Is that what you should call me?” he asked her. 

“Aaahn~ Da, Danna-sama, for-, forgive me! P, please discipline me more... I won't do it again...❤️!”

With those words, she shook her exposed, beautiful white butt from side to side in front of Yuuki. There were some red marks on her pristine skin, evidence of Yuuki's hard slaps. Despite the pain she should be feeling, Mai's mouth hung open lazily, her eyes glazed with intoxication.

Yuuki slapped her peach again. 

And again. . .

And again. . .

Harder. . .

Faster. . . 

He was relentless as his strong hand beat against her relatively tender peach with ferocity. 

“Aahhnn~❤️”

“Hiyaaann~❤️❤️!!”

“Ooyyaannm~~❤️!”

Mai couldn't control her moans.

They grew louder with each slap. 

Tears of pain and satisfaction squeezed their way out of her eyes as her masochistic side became more and more exposed. 

By the time Yuuki stopped, Mai's legs felt weak, like they were paralyzed. 

She couldn't even move her body, and her butt felt numb. . .

“Ooooohnnn❤️...”

She felt like if cold water was poured on her butt cheeks, steam would flow off them.

There was a smile on her face, but she still cried a bit.

[ Mai's Embarrassment Meter: 50/50. . . ]

[ Mai's Pain Meter: 45/50. . . ] 

Her pain meter was progressing higher than this before, why hasn't it hit 50?!

[ Answer. . . The more you spank Target #001, the more likely she is to adapt to pain and embrace her love for it. ] 

Dang...

Mai barely knew where she was or what she was doing at the time. 

She was so dazed, and the heart shapes in her eyes remained. 

She started licking her tears off the surface of the locker. 

“M, my butt... time after time... it's swelling... and feels so gooood❤️”

Yuuki remained quiet. 

“Danna-sama...” she stared back at Yuuki, “Make my virginity hurt too, punish me more❤️”

...

I'll explain more on what the heart shapes means later on. . . But it's something called ”Feral State” which is their sex levels going into overdrive. So, the reason she's licking the tears is because Mai's feels very dazed and is losing her consciousness, and considering she's an intellectual, she knows about salts in tears. Salt, specifically sodium, helps the brain focus by maintaining proper fluid balance and facilitating the transmission of nerve impulses. So, like, the few salt there helps keep the little focus she can manage. It wasn't supposed to be erotic >///<

36