An Empty Realm
200 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Xenos had accepted, the woman's eyes glowed and Xenos was not lying down on his hospital bed anymore he was standing, with no injuries or pain.

**The Goddess' Realm**

In a space where there was nothing, a boy was seen standing, or floating you can say.

In front of him was a woman, with creamy, milk-colored skin and a flawless complexion, hair midnight-black flowing over her shoulders, full and pillowy lips, and her soft, black eyes you'd feel a comforting darkness of a peaceful night as if sculpted to be fit and thick in all the right places she had a body you'd want to flaunt with beautiful curves. She has a very admirable beauty and a tender, time bearing face.

Xenos was staring at the nothingness, looking for something in this empty space. "There's nothing to see here, we're in my realm where nothing resides but me and you currently."

He turned his head to the beauty, who he could stare at for eternity but said, "what's the opportunity you're granting me?"

She looked at him with an expressionless face and he returned it, then she spoke, "It seems like you were fated to be chosen and granted wishes by me, you shall be sent to a world similar to the novels you once read, however, you shall be given 5 wishes to help guide you through that world riddled with monsters."

Xenos hearing this thought, 'Is this even real, maybe I'm in a coma and this is all just a dream', thinking about it he then said "Ok but what of my life on Earth, what would happen?".

Seeing this she responded, "I've already taken care of it, I've erased your existence from that world, and don't worry the murder will be erased as well, deaths brought back, with all of them going through normal lives."

Hearing this brought peace to Xenos but also a bit of sadness that his sister wouldn't remember him, he disregarded her flaunting shaking his head, he then said, "What kind of wishes can I ask for, and how will I be introduced into this new world."

The goddess replied, "You can ask for anything but you'll have a limiter placed to make sure you don't exceed your limit and cloud your judgment, as you can kill yourself with the power you should not possess. Whereas the world you'll be going to is called Titan, where beings of all kinds reside. You can choose to be a different race as well to start with if you choose to reincarnate as a baby, and if you transmigrate with a whole new creation, your body will be burdened by itself and from the world, being an entirely new soul on the planet it will try to reject you."

Hearing this Xenos contemplated his choices "I'll go with reincarnation as a baby, but won't it still harm my soul and will I still have my memories?".

"As you'd need all the help, you can get you shall retain your previous memories, for your soul it will be fused to the previous soul, and since they would be a new soul it will not affect you, giving you full control", she said.

"But why me, why give me all of this", he said as he just couldn't get his head around all this, even if it is all a dream.

"Mortal you are not dreaming, your life will never be the same as before, continuing this useless talk will grant you nothing." She didn't seem to like him much.

"Alright, I apologize for the unnecessary banter, but besides my wishes since I'm getting reincarnated as a baby can I choose how I look?"

She then said, "Yes, now continue with your wishes".

"For my first wish I'd like a sentient system, with my stats displayed like in a game, missions to gain points and a shop where I can purchase anything I can think of", he said mildly excited.

"That will take up two of your 5 wishes, now what is your next wish?" She said blankly.

"Damn, well for my next wish I'd like the Instant Mastery ability, which is self-explanatory of what it does." He said.

"The maximum level for all abilities on Titan is level 10, whereas the average level people reach is 6-7, your mastery ability will make you quite powerful, but that is if you gain any other abilities, you shall have it, now what is your next wish."

"My next wish is absolute control ability to control my power, completely and easily. Also, how do people grow stronger on Titan? Is it through cultivation or with willpower and mana?"

"Titan is encompassed in mana, there are magical abilities for attributes and elements, who become mages and other mana type warriors, if a being does not have any attributes then they are useless, or they can become swordsmen or even gladiators, fighting with their will and strength. The planet has many classes which are used to describe the individual as well as their power, thus some don't easily reveal their classes or just lie," she paused "But, this world does tests for individuals who would like to know their classes, and this is done by nearly all families with their children after they've reached age 5, in human years.

"Hmmm interesting, well for my last wish I'd like to have full potential for all attributes and elements, to become anything I wish to achieve."

"This is acceptable, the path, however, is arduous as there are quite a few attributes, and you want to train in all of them, but with instant mastery, it can work, but you still have to achieve the skills as well ", she said solemnly. "Now what kind of being would you like to be, there're dragons, elves, dwarves, and others. You can choose those or a hybrid of them which is the combination of two different species, being stronger, but most of these people are abused, enslaved or killed"

"Hmmm, well I'll just go with being a human, no it'll have to be a vampire and what are the characteristics of vampires on Titan? And what are the races?"

"The vampires have the same characteristics as humans on your home planet Earth, besides being stronger in all areas they are scorned for their consumption of blood. The main dominant races are Humans, Dragons, Elves, Giants, Atlantean's and Dwarves. Each having their own empires, while all other races govern smaller areas from kingdoms to towns on Titan, some that have characteristics of other races hide their identities and join into the larger empires, seeking a better life such as vampires" she said "Enough questions, now speak of how you want to look before I send you out, also vampires are already flawless and beautiful."

"Since they are already good looking, I'll just change it a bit, I want to be quite tall, with slate eyes but I still have a gentle expression, and I don't want to be skinny, but a lean body".

"All right then, goodbye," she said.

"Swoosh" Xenos hears and sees himself fading away.

In the empty space, the fatal beauty stood as she spoke aloud, "Finally, now that he's gone I'll just watch him till he corrupts himself" she shrugged.

6