Reborn
171 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being sent away by that goddess, Xenos could only 'see' darkness, no he couldn't see or even open his eyes, all there was is darkness. Somehow he could move his limbs but they kept hitting something, feeling very slimy and gooey, he stopped.

'Ugh, where am I?' He thought to himself. 

"Host is currently inside his mother's womb, approximately 5 months in", spoke a voice in his head.

'Huh, who are you, wait are you the system I wished for?"

"Yes host, and it seems like you are competent enough to know that", it said.

'Thanks, I guess, so when am I going to be born?'

"Host will be born in around 4 months, you've been awoken earlier on to understand the system before going back to sleep and awaiting your arrival into the world.", it spoke.

'Hmm, so can you show the screen or my stats?', he said.

It answered, "Host merely needs to say or think from the words ' Status', 'Store', 'Missions'. as well as 'Inventory' which was added, however, before those words, you start with 'Open ' or 'Show'."

'Open Status' he thought

<Status>
Name: ???
Race: Dhampir (50% Human + 50%Vampire)
Age: 0 (Immortal)

Level: 0 (EXP: 0/1000)
Health Points (HP): 100/100
Mana Points (MP): 1/1
Strength: 1 (Stat to determine damage given for physical attacks)
Magic: 1 (Stat to determine damage given from magical attacks)
Speed: 1 (Stat to determine mobility of user)
Vitality: 1 (Stat to determine damage incurred from physical attacks)
Spirit: 1 (Stat to determine damage incurred from magical attacks)

<Abilities>
Instant Mastery: Max out any skill to level 10
Absolute Control: Can control skills to perfection 
Telekinesis(locked): Bloodline ability to move objects with mental power (w/o mana)
Pyrokinesis(locked): Bloodline ability to create and control fire with the mind (w/o mana)
Electrokinesis(locked): Bloodline ability to create and control electricity with the mind (w/o mana)
Shape Shifting(locked): Bloodline ability to physically transform into a bat or mist (w/o mana)
Flight(locked): Bloodline ability to fly (w/o mana)
Teleportation(locked): Bloodline ability to teleport (w/o mana)
??? ?????(locked): ???????? 

<Blessings>
Full Potential: Able to use all attributes and reach the limits
Power of Dominance(locked): Vampire bloodline blessing allows him to absorb defeated monster's souls.

'Cool, but I asked to be a vampire and what's up with the question marks and locked thing?'

"A dhampir has all the powers of a vampire while having a human heart, it was not much of a difference, besides that there were no vampire children being born for the last 2000 years. Seeing as this was the best choice, it was used. The other reason being this as one of the most chaotic times this world has seen for war is brewing in the next few years. And for the locked status you haven't been born yet getting your classes, which has a Dhampir class, after leveling that up you start to unlock more and more of your bloodline abilities. The question marks are for an ability that is incredibly powerful, it cannot be used for other special reasons"

'Well I'll find out in time, but the war doesn't sound good at all, I wanted to live a relaxing life while being overpowered', Xenos thought.

"Don't all beings wish to live a life they desire."

'True, you're right, well 'Open Store'. '

<Store>
Weapons
Skills
Modifications
Potions
Daily Draw (every 10 years)

'Why is my daily draw every 10 years' Xenos said in a monotone voice, slightly pissed off.

"Due to the fact that you are a dhampir; and being immortal needs to have its drawbacks", it answered.

'Reasonable, so what about the other options in the store?' he asked.

"The store has every item you can think of, each with its own price, which you use blood points (BP), to purchase."

'Cool, so how do I get blood points?' he questioned.

"Through an assortment of possibilities, killing, selling items to the system, completing missions."

'Hmmm missions huh, 'Show Missions'' he thought.

<Missions>
Open the Blood Starter Package - Reward: Nothing.

'What do I get in the Blood Starter Package?' he asked.

"Items, abilities, stat boosts, anything really" it replied.

'Open Blood Starter Package'

Low Healing Potions x10
Low Mana Potion x5
Dagger (Grade: Low) x1
Black Baggy Clothes x2
Teleportation Unlocked

'At least I got one good thing out of that' Xenos thought.

"How lucky you are host, to be able to get a bloodline ability already."

'I guess so, the items were sent to my inventory right?' 

"Yes," it said boringly. 

'You sound pretty androgynous when I asked for a sentient system I wanted an enthusiastic girl sounding voice.' he thought.

"Wow so you wanted a voice like this!", a girly voice that seemed way too excited exclaimed. 

A bit crept out Xenos thought, 'a normal girl voice is fine actually.'

"Ok," a gentle female voice said in his head, well what seemed normal to him.

'So, what can I do now?' he asked.

"Sleep," she said.

Then and there, poor ol' Xenos fell asleep for the next 4 months. 

**Outside Xenos' mother's womb, 4 months later**

"WAHHH WAHHH", baby Xenos had just emerged from his mother's bottom.

'Damn it, I don't have teeth' He thought.

"Host will start growing teeth in a few months, at least you can open your eyes though" a sweet girl said in his head.

'True, but the only thing I can see is...

6