Family
149 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**On the world Titan**

Xenos had opened his eyes to see a middle-aged man.

'This can't be my father', he thought, whilst he was crying from just being born.

"Why can't it be your father host?", his new female system said.

'Well he looks cool and all, but I don't really want to look like him in the future' he replied.

"Is that really it?", she said with a bit of disappointment.

'What else would there be?'

Before the system could explain the disappointment she sees in him, the old man passed Xenos over to a tired and incredibly pale, yet beautiful woman.

Looking at her silver hair and red eyes, she had a gentle-looking demeanor even with her pale appearance, Xenos admired her beauty.

"He's so cute," she said looking at the silver-haired baby boy.

"What do Milord and Milady wish to name him?" said the old man.

"How about Orpheus?" said a man who was slumping on the wall with a soft-looking demeanor.

Xenos who was cradled by the 'enchantress' looked towards the wall and saw an incredibly handsome but pale man, anointed in black and gold clothing with long white-blond hair.

'Holy sh*t...' he thought.

"Host that's most likely the father you wanted," the system told him.

'Indeed' he replied.

Then the beauty holding him said, "I like Orpheus, but how about Xenos?"

The man who was probably his father stopped laying against the wall, walked to the bed the woman was laying, eyeing the two with his yellow eyes in a kind manner and said, "Yes, he shall be named Xenos Orpheus Tepes."

***Fast forward 1 week from his birth***

"AAAAAUUUUUUUOOWWWHHnomnomnom", yawned Xenos in his cradle.

In the past week, he spent listening to everyone around him to collect information and understanding the world, as all the people in his family are always taking care of him even when he's sleeping. This is because he was just born and being as cute as he was everyone just wanted to see him. This wasn't just one or two people, there were dozens over dozens of people, in that one week probably a hundred people saw him, multiple times.

Not that Xenos cared, most were women and friends of his mother, whose name is Eden Belmont. His father's name which he found out yesterday is Orion Paine Tepes, and he had been born into the family who are Counts in the Noble Ranks, not at the top, but not at the bottom either, yet still powerful.

After going through his status which said he was a Dhampir, half-human, and half-vampire, meaning one of his parents was a vampire. His father who was more suited for it was the vampire, looking at his pale skin, fangs, pointy ears and long fingernails which were visible, yet his ears weren't too pointy which likely led to them not being found out as vampire family. But his mom had red eyes, how suspicious.

With a noble rank comes maids and butlers, around 30-40 each, they take care of tasks and the castle they live in, some live directly in the castle, while some have families they go back to. Xenos only bothered to know the names of the head butler and maid, who were named Claud and Elena respectively. He also knew a few others but that doesn't matter for now.

Claud was a middle-aged, lean-built man of considerable height. He possesses pale skin, with light facial hair, blue eyes, and long, disheveled black hair.

Whereas Elena was a young woman with a voluptuous figure, very long black hair and violet eyes. Her hair is usually tied in a long ponytail, reaching down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backward, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place.

The most important maid, however, is the one that takes care of him, well tries to at least. Being four years older than baby Xenos was a female maid named Gwendolyn, or Gwen for short.

Gwen has long, straight and shiny purple hair along with a triangular fringe at the front that barely touches the ridge of her nose, and she is also shown to have blue eyes and her lips have a shiny pink appearance.

While the maids and butlers spoke about life while taking care of him, he listened. He learned about the continents, races, and even about magic.

So far he knows there are at least 3 continents known to the people here. The one they are on now is called Bula, named after the Goddess of Titan. This is where most to all races reside, either on the surface or hidden, with Humans, Elves, Giants, and Dwarves making up the empires. With one more empire allowing all races called the Sundry Empire, although the smallest in size, it has the biggest population, however, it is a bit chaotic, or so the maids say.

The second continent is the Demon continent, where the demons reside, not much was said about them.

The last known continent for them was the 'Unknown' continent, it is where people try to reach but never make it back.

Xenos, however, remembered the goddess' words who sent him here, that there were also Dragons and Atlantean's that have empires. He'll have to find out about that at some point.

'Open Status' he thought.

<Status>
Name: Xenos Orpheus Ţepeş
Race: Dhampir (50% Human + 50%Vampire)
Age: 0 (Immortal)

Level: 0 (EXP: 0/1000)
Health Points (HP): 100/100
Mana Points (MP): 1/1
Strength: 1
Magic: 1
Speed: 1
Vitality: 1
Spirit: 1

<Abilities>
Instant Mastery
Absolute Control
Telekinesis(locked)
Pyrokinesis(locked)
Electrokinesis(locked)
Shape Shifting(locked)
Flight(locked)
Teleportation
??? ?????(locked)

<Blessings>
Full Potential
Power of Dominance(locked)

'Hey system, can you separate status, abilities, and blessing. I want to summon each of them by themselves to be more efficient' he asked.

"Anything for you host!" said the system charismatically.

'Thanks, now all I need to do is wait for them all to leave me alone so I can leave this damn cradle!' he was getting pretty tired being a baby, and could only teleport around his crib so he wouldn't get caught.

***The next day***

As Gwen, his kid maid was rocking his cradle his mother, Eden, came through the door to give him his daily milk.

"Mi-Milady, are you here to feed Xenos, I can get someone to take care of this for you," Gwen said.

'Please get someone else to feed me, please' Xenos thought back to his first day, he got excited about this happening, but as the day went by he could not take it anymore, she although is biologically his mother he just couldn't see it, it was driving him crazy.

"No that's okay, but thank you, Gwen," she said as she picked little Xenos up, continuing "Oh who's a good little baby, you are, you are."

'God damn it', he thought.

***Later that day***

As Xenos was waking from his third nap that day he saw his father, Orion, walk through the door, picked him up and put him on his shoulder.

"Follow me, Gwen," he said.

Walking through the castle with Xenos on his shoulder, allowed this baby to see everything from an all-new perspective.

'Damn this really is a castle, but it's so big, we've been walking down this hall for 3 whole minutes' he thought.

Orion looked at the baby on his shoulder, then looked forward telling him, "Xenos, you're going to meet someone, make sure you look cute."

He finally stopped in a large room with couches and tables, with some people waiting there.

'I guess this is probably the living room, why does it have to be so uselessly huge' he thought.

As they got closer he saw a little girl talking to a middle-aged man, with a young woman by his side.

"Ah finally Orion, you've got your son, this must be baby Xenos," he said while poking some soft baby cheeks.

"He's so cute," the woman to his side said.

'Haha, yes I am' Xenos thought to himself.

"I and Eden think he's going to be quite a handsome little devil when he's older, oh and this must be little Akame," said his father.

"Yes, isn't she adorable, the prize of my Goto family," said the girl's father.

'Wow, she has pink hair, that's a first for me' Xenos thought as he looked at her. She had light pink hair that ombres into hot pink and is tied into pigtails, she tied her hair using two tubes and had a small red clip on the left side of her face. Akame has red eyes and small glossed lips. She looked very fragile, having a very slender figure and thin legs.

"You should let the children play together," said Akame's mom

"Of course I will," his father said.

'Sh*t, first my maid and now a childhood friend, my life is already tough and its been only a week since I was born' he thought.

"Well at least I'm here, host," said the gentle girl inside his head.

'Sure.'

As he was being let down onto the carpet beside Akame who was two years old, she said: "Aha a baby can't build blocks like me."

'Bruh, she's weird' he thought.

7