Magic
145 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akame and Xenos were playing with the blocks, the girl who was far too engaged said.

"Haha, mine is huge."

"hahaha" he laughed in his baby voice, while creating a bigger structure.

"Nice, a worthy rival, but mine will always be bigger than yours" she said watching him trying to build faster.

Xenos couldn't help snickering the whole time.

Eden, Xenos' mother, arrives in the living room.

"My love, come sit beside me, we were just watching the children play" said Orion.

With the four parents sitting there, they continue playing. Until Akame comes closer towards Xenos and whispers into his ear, "want to see some magic?"

Xenos knew it was a rhetorical question as she had begun casting a spell of some sort, but he still nodded.

Seeing Xenos give his confirmation gave her more confidence as she smiled as she fired up her spell. Before the parents could stop her.

"Wind Gale!" she shouted.

A breeze past by Xenos, the block tower that was being made moved ever so slightly. That was it.

'Well what could I have expected from a child' he thought, while showing a wave of amazement on the outside.

He then had an idea, and turned to his parent sitting there, as they calmed down seeing that Akame didn't really do anything, but were worried for the little baby who now stared at them with twinkling eyes.

"Oh so my baby wants to see some more magic, your dad here will show you some fire and I'll show some ice" Eden said as she turned to Orion.

"Ice Vortex", she said. Then a small tornado of ice formed on her finger that pointed upwards, which she then flicked at Orion.

"Fire Vortex" he commanded, as he lifted his hand shooting out a spiral of fire that stopped Eden's little ice vortex, cancelling each other out. After both spells collided steam was seen floating upwards.

Eden then came to Baby Xenos and squatted down to match his eyes said, "See mommy is really cool, right?"

Xenos who was mesmerized quickly nodded his head, which looked very adorable, thinking to himself 'can't wait to learn magic'.

"Just to inform you host, you don't possess any spells, and even with them you don't even have mana. While the Dhampir bloodline has abilities you can use without the need of mana, it uses your mental strength, such as teleportation. The only other skills host has is instant mastery, allowing the teleports to go long distances, and the absolute control ability you can control the teleport to where you'd like to go and not end up inside the ground." the girly voice in his head tells him.

'Well it looks like I got to get stronger.'

While thinking about this, in the outside world...

"Don't they look so cute together" said Akame's mother.

"Yes they just look splendid" said her husband.

"Truly" said both of Xenos' parents.

As he heard them saying that he thought, 'shi*t if they make a freaking arranged marriage because of this it'll be the end of me' sighingly.

"Oh is my little baby sleepy, come here to mommy."

Eden held Xenos to her chest, where she started squishing him against her breasts for the next few minutes, at that point Akame's parents said it was time for them to head home.

'Finally' he thought as his mom stopped suffocating him.

But then, both their parents told the kids to hug which he did very quickly to get it over with. Thinking to himself 'Ok she's cute but she's pretty quirky.'

As Xenos is being led back to his room, his mother talks to him about things he would rather talk years into the future.

"Xenos remember that woman are frightening creatures, as a beautiful woman can bring even the strongest man to their knees."

'Did she just call herself scary?' he thought.

"Wow, does that mean I can be really strong, host?"

'Uhh... sure' he replied.

As Eden continued on about stuff, she tries to feed Xenos some milk.

Xenos not wanting any squirms his face away as she tried to place her nip into his mouth.

"nnnnnn...." is the sounds he makes.

"Oh you don't want some fresh milk huh, well its what you're going to get!" she said excitedly.

Five minutes of struggling later...

'God damn, I give up.' he thought.

Seeing Xenos give up and accept her fresh milk made her happy, but she didn't know what was going to come next.

Xenos had started tracing little circles around her areola and flicked her nipple with the tip of his tongue. Then started sucking on her nipples like normal, stimulating for extra blood flow and increasing sensitivity. Finally going for the final shot, he bites down, not too hard of course.

"Mmmmh..." she goes, swiftly closing her mouth with her free other hand that wasn't holding Xenos.

'F*ck' he thought

"Bad Xenos, you can't be doing that at such a young age' she said with her red eyes sparkling while looking at him.

'Damn, now I find out my mom might be into S & M too' he thinks to himself.

"Host whats S & M?" she asks curiously.

'Uhhhh... we'd need to talk about it some other time'. As he's put into his crib, trying to fall asleep to forget this ever happened.

4