Stronger
129 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Every moment we spend worrying about tomorrow is a moment we lose enjoying today" - Anonymous.
______________________________________

**Xenos' Bedroom**

"AAAAAUUUUUUUOOWWWHHnomnomnom" a yawn was heard.

Xenos had just woken up.

"It's morning already, I slept like a log, I need to be productive today."

"Hmmm... Sia, can you show me a list of skills that aren't too expensive, 'Open Store"."

As Xenos scrolled through the list of abilities he saw:

<Store>
Sonar: Emit sound pulses for detection.
Warmth: Resist all temperatures below freezing.
Calm: To neutralize all emotions and have a serene mind.
Musician: Able to play all instruments.
Trading: Knowledge of the price of any item.
Hide: Ability to be unnoticed when hidden and unmoving.
Disguise: Conceal or change one's physical appearance.
.
.
.

"How much for the skills though?" he asked.

"About 5 BP to 10 BP. Most of these skills are basic so you require very little mana."

"I guess I should start out somewhere, but this is pretty weak compared to my current skills."

"Well host you currently have four skills Instant Mastery, Absolute Control, Teleportation, and Cooking. Two of the four skills you have would be impossible to achieve for over 99% of the beings on this planet. For teleportation, it's a rare skill but few have it, as for your cooking most have it however not at full mastery. Due to your Instant Mastery skill, any abilities you unlock or obtain enhances your strength exponentially.

"Yeah, I guess I'm overpowered, but with a bit of delay."

***Time Skip 2 Years Later***

Xenos now 3 years old has purchased the abilities he saw from that day. The past two years he's spent going through the flow and doing random stuff. Making food and causing foodgasms, time with his family and maids, doing pranks, and he's also spent time playing with the pink-haired girl, Akame.

There was also the thing where children at the age of 5 are tested for what elements they are attuned with, as well as showing them their potential growth. It is tested when touching a magic ball that sends out elements children can begin to use, as well as giving a glow for how much potential they possibly contained. The attribute test wasn't too important as when they grow more elements are unlocked, depending on knowledge and the body's own capabilities. Usually, when tested they are chosen between the 4 main elements Water, Fire, Earth, and Wind, in some cases other attributes are given if there is an affinity for it at an early age, but it is quite rare.

The best part of the test is that they are also gifted with a set of classes from the higher beings of the world beyond, these classes boost individuals' abilities to make them stronger or useful. The classes can be anything from a farmer to a hero, it is a choice one must make. Classes can evolve and change through progression and fate.

Gwen, his maid, chose the class 'Maid' and had the attributes lightning and wind similar to the head maid, Elena who had gotten to the point of using all the main elements and lightning. Akame had gotten Fire and Darkness which was much more unique but gave an ill omen of becoming evil, her parents decided to keep it a secret along with her class. Xenos, however, was unable to try out as he hadn't turned 5 yet, but that didn't matter since his blessing, Full Potential, gave him all attributes.

As for the potential test both had a fairly bright orb, with Akame's being slightly brighter. Showing great promise they would likely go to an academy to enrich their skills to become more powerful, those showing potential but don't have the funds usually become an adventurer, mercenaries and other similar occupations. Those who show low potential become quite crestfallen, some determined to work hard to grow stronger, but it usually doesn't happen. Some people show little to no potential whatsoever. For Xenos, he still has two more years till he attempts to test himself out before then he was going to get stronger.

"Sia, 'Show Status'."

<Status>
Name: Xenos Orpheus Ţepeş
Race: Dhampir (50% Human + 50%Vampire)
Age: 3 (Immortal)
Blood Points (BP): 42

Level: 6 (EXP: 20/1000)
Health Points (HP): 100/100
Mana Points (MP): 371/371
Strength: 160
Magic: 173
Speed: 146
Vitality: 152
Spirit: 128

"Well from my first year everything has nearly tripled, ugh, but my level is still so low."

"Host, you are pretty strong now physically, but you don't have any experience."

"Yeah, I guess you're right Sia, 'Show Abilities'."

<Abilities>
Instant Mastery
Absolute Control
Teleportation
Cooking
Sonar
Warmth
Calm
Musician
Trading
Hide
Disguise
Telekinesis(locked)
Pyrokinesis(locked)
Electrokinesis(locked)
Shape-Shifting(locked)
Flight(locked)
??? ?????(locked)

"When are my other bloodline abilities going to be unlocked, its been 2 years since my first ability," Xenos asked.

"The teleportation ability you've gotten is all due to luck, it really just depends on how far you get with your bloodline. If you want to know it would be from inquiring about it from a user or source, like your parents."

"Yeah I'll need to ask them, hopefully, they teach me sooner than later, wouldn't want to wait 2 years, besides that can you show me skills to keep me hidden, 'Open Store'."

<Store>
Shadow Steps: Ability to move whilst concealing all noise.
Veil: Conceal all aura from being detected.
Silent Strike: Land a hit without any noise.
.
.
.

"Shadow steps and Veil seems pretty useful, Silent Strike is good but I can decrease the sound without a skill."

"Host, a lot of these abilities are used by bandits, assassins, thieves, etc. which can help you when you deal with high-level opponents. Silent Strike causes your attacks to produce no sound, which leads to easy sneak attacks, very crucial."

"Fine, buy Shadow Steps, Veil, and Silent Strike."

"You can only purchase one as they each cost 40 BP."

"Damn that's expensive, I only got 42 Blood Points, okay buy Shadow Steps, I'll get the rest at some point."

"Alright, its done host," Sia replied.

"Well next thing I'll do is to ask my parents about my bloodline and ask to train me. I'll also need to explore the city."

"Are you going to do that now?" Sia asked.

"Nah, I'm kind of too lazy right now I think I've been productive enough, I'll just grab something to eat and take a nap."

"You just woke up though!" Sia exclaimed.

Xenos has been really lazy.

5