Blood
139 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xenos who was hidden in the shadows saw that Gwen had been embracing a piece of cloth. However, it looked strangely familiar.

"Is that my shirt?" He thought.

"I think so, host."

"Ugh, whatever, let's just get this over with." As he teleported outside of the room, onto her balcony.

While Gwen was lying on her bed, she heard a gentle tapping coming from her balcony. She got up to check what it was, very cautiously.

"Who's there?" She said with a small dagger in her hands.

"It's me."

"Young Master? Why are you there?" The girl said, slightly confused.

"I wanted to talk to you, secretly."

"Oh, wait, I'll open the balcony door to come inside."

"Thank you, Gwen." He said gently.

Inside the room sat a silver-haired, red-eyed boy staring into the blue eyes of a purple-haired girl.

"Gwen I want to tell you something because I think I trust you, but do you feel like you're trustworthy?"

"Young Master I would never do anything you wouldn't want me to do, I am your servant." She said.

"I see so whatever I say will be between us, and even if we separate I hope you keep this to yourself."

"Of course, Young Master."

"By the way, what were you holding in your hands a bit ago, it looked like my shirt?"

"Uhhh I was just cleaning your clothes so I accidentally brought it to my room..." She said slightly stuttering.

"Ok, well back to the topic in hand, you do know about nonhumans and their treatment in this empire right?"

"Yes, of course, they are discriminated against, with a large population enslaved. The human empire does slavery in a much more open manner compared to the other empires, where it occurs due to having a criminal status. Here we can become slaves from debt, kidnapping, or even family members selling them out. With non-humans they are treated much worse as the laws are more lenient on how you manage them, even with death, you can get a small fine or even call it out as self-defense."

"That pretty much sums it up, but you see, I may not be human myself." Said Xenos slowly.

"Ah, you mean how you're a vampire right?" She said.

"H-How do you know that?"

"My family has been serving yours for quite some time, so we are trusted, Elena is my older sister."

"But you have your hair and eyes are completely different?"

"Yes, young master but my grandmother had purple hair and my great-grandfather had blue eyes, so it seemed like I got it from them."

"Alright, I was not told this, my mother and father had played a trick on me it seems. Well as you know I'm a vampire, you know what I'll need to do right."

"I've always been ready for you to ask me this young master, and my sister Elena is prepared as well. She may be a little too old for you, but that's why I was assigned to you, and I'm very glad to be here."

"Can you show me your shoulder, this is where I'll feed..." He said looking away.

She started shifting her top to the side, showing her shoulder.

Vampires can bite anywhere. The neck, however, is a bad area due to two types of major blood vessels that run through the neck. The carotid arteries supply blood to the brain, and the jugular veins take blood from the brain to the heart. If a vampire bit your neck, you would die almost instantaneously.

"Thank you, Gwen, I'm going to start now." He drawled moving his mouth to her shoulder.

"Mmmmm" Gwen went as she felt her blood moving slower, with a wonderful sensation being sent throughout her body.

As he drank her blood, he found the taste to be like an unimaginable, and indescribable sweet heavenly nectar.

After a minute of drinking, he stopped as he wouldn't want Gwen to become too dizzy due to the rapid blood loss, causing her blood pressure to fall. Xenos gently placed the maid onto her bed, who seemed tired, short of breath, and pale.

"Gwen, rest for the night, as well as for tomorrow, I don't want you becoming ill because of me." He said with a genuine kind and gentle aura while trying to soothe her by brushing the silky purple hair until she fell asleep.

"Show Missions." He said nearly silently.

<Missions>

Completed
Tell Gwen that you are a vampire, and drink her blood.
Reward: 5 BP, Pyrokinesis, +20 in all stats, +5 MP, Shadow.

"Damn, Pyrokinesis, can't I become overpowered with this, Sia tell me again what I can do with this ability."

"Host, the bloodline ability, Pyrokinesis, allows you to manipulate and speed up the atomic state to the point of combustion. You can also call it Flame Manipulation. Normally you would have to start with manipulating a candle's flame. In more advanced practices one can extinguish a candle flame or reignite a flame that has gone out. It is a very difficult ability for any races who have it; being a psychic ability allowing a person to create and control fire with the mind, only those with very high achievements can replicate the use of it to be similar to those who use mana with it."

"So most of the races who have Flame Manipulation need lots of practice, but I have Instant Mastery and Absolute Control."

"Indeed host, you can use Pyrokinesis to its limits, but the strain it will have to your mind will become higher and higher, the more you use it."

"Well, that's obvious, now 'Show Status'." He said leaving Gwen's room.

<Status>
Name: Xenos Orpheus Ţepeş
Race: Dhampir (50% Human + 50%Vampire)
Age: 3 (Immortal)
Blood Points (BP): 7

Level: 6 (EXP: 20/1000)
Health Points (HP): 100/100
Mana Points (MP): 376/376
Strength: 180
Magic: 193
Speed: 166
Vitality: 172
Spirit: 148

"Awesome, I've gotten a lot stronger."

"Host you were already powerful."

"True I guess, well it's time to meet up with my dad," he said looking out the window seeing a full moon.

Walking back to his father's office, he saw it was empty and decided to wait while reading a few books on the shelves. He found a short book called 'Koschei, the Deathless'.

A being known for having the inability to die. He causes lots of mischief throughout his life and is considered to be a very fearsome being.

He has a weakness which is his soul, but that soul is locked away in the form of a needle. That needle resides within an egg which is inside a duck, and that duck is tucked away inside a hare. The hare is locked tight inside of a very strong iron box that was buried underneath an oak tree which is on a mystical island.

There are few records about his physical appearance as anyone who had seen him has died, and few have escaped only to never be seen again.

The being known as the Koschei has not been seen since the dragons, said to have been buried under a volcano by the Dragon King, never to appear again.

"Interesting story, right?" Said a voice arching over him.

"Father," Xenos said.

"Man I almost freaked out with him appearing out of nowhere." He thought.

"Xenos, know that immortality doesn't mean dying, we die only when we are forgotten."

"But father, we never die so how would we be forgotten?"

"My son, when you are alone you realize that one's mind will deteriorate in loneliness, we can only tolerate so much pain and loneliness that we may even go mad. You must find friends and family to balance it out. After years of battles and massacres even I have found love, I've even had a child like you. I hope you have a life as good as mine or even better, sadly you have no grandparents on either side of the family as they've all been killed."

"Both you and Mom are strong but if we face anyone stronger, I'll be strong enough to beat them too, to protect both of you."

"All right but being 3 years old you have a lot of time to become strong, besides few beings on this planet can kill me. As for you, apart from your mother and me, you must find others to protect, to love. This will be your life goal while you become stronger."

"Yes, and what about my training?"

"You will be trained in the sword, and hand to hand combat. The knowledge you get is gradual, considering that you've inherited my and your mother's intelligence. And because of your vampire heritage, it should have given your superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, flexibility, agility, mobility, jumping, leaping, durability, endurance, senses, etc. With that also comes special abilities, you have already used teleportation, others should appear as you grow older and train your body and mind."

"Are we starting today?"

"No, we shall start tomorrow, for now, get some rest. Also since you're here, I believe you've told Gwen that you are a vampire."

"Yes, father, I have, but you guys should've told me she already knew and understood what would occur. Needlessly worrying me about her safety."

"Don't just consider her as a maid my son, she might be with you a long time."

"Well, maybe."

5