Suha
140 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting back with a blade in hand. Xenos and his father appeared back in the study. However, before leaving, Xenos had some questions and had to ask his father.

"Dad how strong am I on the tier rankings?"

"Hmmm, on the public tier ranking, maybe C+ and B- at your strongest?"

"That weak?"

"That's not weak at all and with that, you're only 4 years old. The most common tier is D for people who train. Even the well known powerful beings known to the public are B+ to A- at full power. If you take the Heroes that the Human Empire summons to fight the demon lord they reach to about A to A+ at peak."

"Then how strong are you?"

"Well, just know I'm not easily beaten," Orion said curling his lips.

"All right, then. Besides that, can I go outside and explore the city?"

"Hmm, I guess it's about time you had more interactions with others. I give you my permission but theirs still your mother, she would probably send servants to follow you, for protection."

"I wish to go alone." He said seriously.

"I would want that too, how about this go tomorrow and I'll distract your mom for the day. If you do not come back by night, you'll have to face your mother's wrath."

"Sounds great, but is there a catch to this, helping me for free?"

"I'm your father, Xenos, it's what I do," Orion said now looking at Xenos in the eyes.

"Oh, thanks, dad."

Xenos was grateful for being born in this family that flowers him with kindness as he knows how cruel this world is. But he can't get over the fact that he had a family before. It's not that he can't accept his new family, just that he doesn't recognize them as parents. It just didn't give him that feeling, or that it felt complicated.

'Well guess I'll go sleep till tomorrow.' He thought while leaving the room.

Heading to his room, he saw Gwen walk into it.

'Time for some fun' he said to himself mischievously.

Using shadow steps, he slipped into the room and used hide to stay hidden. With Gwen cleaning his windows.

Sneaking up from behind her, he shouts out.

"Boo."

"Ah!!! Electric Discharge!!" She shouted in surprise.

"Damn," he thought while dodging the bolts of lightning heading towards him.

"Ouch," he had let a few zap him, knowing they wouldn't do too much damage. Also to test out his body's durability.

"I'm so sorry, young master!" Gwen said as she started bowing.

"No, I'm perfectly fine as you can see."

Looking up, she saw that Xenos did not get hurt at all, except for a few holes in his clothes.

'Show Status' He thought.

<Status>
Name: Xenos Orpheus Ţepeş
Race: Dhampir (50% Human + 50% Vampire)
Age: 4 (Immortal)
Blood Points (BP): 7

Level: 6 (EXP: 20/1000)
Health Points (HP): 99/100
Mana Points (MP): 376/376
Strength: 180
Magic: 193
Speed: 166
Vitality: 172
Spirit: 148

"Host you only lost a single health point from the lightning."

'It seems so.' He replied.

"Since I'm fine, it's all okay, I'm sorry for the scare though."

"I'm fine too, Master. I'll just finish up the cleaning."

"No, I need to do something by myself for a little while. You can come back in the morning."

"Yes, I'll take my leave then." As she scurried out the door.

"Why d'you kick her out so quickly, host?"

'Well I want to deal with this sword alone, no other reason behind.' he said looking at the blade in his hand.

"It doesn't seem like you can put it in the inventory."

'Interesting, why is that' he asked curiously.

"Since it's a sentient weapon, it cannot go into the inventory, only soulless beings can be stored."

'Then what should I do?'

"You can just carry it around in a sheath."

'No, I sense that it can do something else.'

"What do you mean?"

Ignoring her, he closed his eyes and tightened his grip on the blade, trying to connect with the girl inside. After getting a feeling of weightlessness did he, then open them. In front of him stood the girl again, the white-haired one.

"Back already it seems, did you miss me?" she said smiling towards him.

"Of course not, I just feel like I can hide this weapon somehow, without carrying it around." He said while looking at the phantoms appearing again.

"Oh yeah, you can, however, you must speak to my other half behind you, she should know what must be done."

Looking behind him, he saw the girl with black hair now, then turned his head once more. The white-haired one was gone. Gazing at the black-haired girl, he asked the same question. Only for her to look at him silently. Giving up, he tried to talk to her about something else.

"Is your name also Devourer Of Blood?"

"No, that's not me..." She said confused.

"But aren't you the same person as the other girl?"

"I think she is me, but not."

"Explain it more clearly."

"I remember being here alone, then one day she came too, and the shadows all around."

"Is that all? You must know more."

"There was no one... no there were also trees, I always talked to them."

After hearing this, he gave up.

"Ugh, this is just pointless. She said you knew a way for the sword to hide."

"Sword? What sword."

'Is she dumb or something, or does she not have any memories?'

"Fine, disregard that. Let's restart. What's your name?"

"I don't have a name..." she said looking down.

"Fine, your name will be... Suha, yeah Suha. It matches your personality."

She looked at him with a smile, not a scary smile, but a grateful one.

With that, he appeared back in his room. However, the sword was not in his hands anymore.

"What the..., where'd the sword go?" He said aloud.

"Host it transformed."

'What do you mean, transformed?'

"Look on your head."

On his head lay a small girl dressed in dark grey and had black transparent wings.

'You mean this is my sword?'

"Yes host, the sword transformed into the little winged girl."

'Ugh couldn't transform into a bracelet or something.'

"But host, she looks so adorable."

'Exactly why, I don't want a fairy to be a weapon of death.'

Picking the fairy off his head, she awoke.

On his palm she stood looking at him, smiling. Different from the emotions shown inside his swords realm.

"So your true form is a fairy?"

She moved her mouth, but no sounds were heard by him.

"Can you not speak?"

"Host she is talking, but it is at a too low of a frequency."

"So you can understand me, but cannot speak, huh?"

She just nodded this time, approving his statement.

"Well, I guess that's fine."

"Can you switch back into your weapon form?"

She shook her head and started making hand gestures while talking.

"I got no idea what you mean."

"Host I can hear her, she said that by thinking about her switching forms and saying her name will she change form from weapon to fairy and vice versa, as well as appearing before you no matter the distance."

"Seems like you are pretty useful. I can use you for reconnaissance from the air."

"Suha."

The fairy changed back into a Katana nearly immediately, while spanning out a small energy wave of dark crimson and pitch black.

"Cool, I can control the amount of energy put out when she transforms, any more and people around would probably sense it. Suha."

Once more the sword switched back without leaking any energy.

After reappearing he asked her if she knows what was happening when she changed form, she said no and just flew back on his head and lied down.

Thinking that he's had enough with the day he jumped into bed and fell asleep.

3