Chapter 3
110 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

⚫️__⚫️__⚫️__⚫️

▪️▪️▪️

….

[ GRAVITY AXE-GRARL (Spell Card) ]

• Effect: The equipped monster gains 500 Atk power. Monster’s your opponent controls cannot change their battle positions.

.

One of my shape sisters(trap cards), walked 5 meters away from the rock I was sitting on. 

Upon walking that far away, suddenly, the effect of the gravity axe GRARL activated on it’s own.

.

SHAPE SISTER(Nr.2): “!!!” (“Found you!”)

.

Strike ! 

Bang ! ! !

.

Noticing that she was in the presence of a monster, the moment, the effect of the axe on her hand activated. Shape Sister(Nr.2) striked the ground beneath her, with her axe, without worrying about being counter attacked.

.

The “Hatchling Desert Scorpion” below her, which was waiting to ambush her, didn’t realize that he had been found, & under the effects of the gravity axe that doesn’t allow him to change battle positions, he couldn’t react or counterattack in time to escape the attack of Shape Sister(Nr.2), (since he already had assumed a defensive position, which was “it” burrowing himself in the sand.).

.

Striking the ground with enough force to create a crater, which was 1.5 meter deep. Shape Sister(Nr.2) hacked(killed) a desert scorpion without any difficulty.

Actually, it was such an easy kill, I had trouble believing that the monster was dead, despite already seeing it’s smashed & cut body inside the crater.

.

“Okay…”

“That was so easy, even I could have done it manually…”

.

Yep, thanks to the effect of the gravity axe, which activated every time, a monster of mine equipped with it, engaged in a duel, “we” now could & can find any desert scorpion hatchlings that was burrowed underground, in the vicinity.

.

Levon: “Color me surprised, that axe it’s a fucking monster/enemy alarm!”

.

[ SHAPE SISTER(Trap Card) ] Activated

• Effect: You can only activate 1 “Shape Sister” per turn. 

.

My shadow began to twitch & twist. It began to leak darkness from within it. And from that darkness a third SHAPE SISTER was born(summoned)!

.

[ Shape Sister (Nr.3) ]

• [ Fiend-Type/Tuner ]

• [ Earth ]

• [ Level 2 ]

• [ Atk: 500 ] - [ Def: 0 ]

[ Effect: You can only activate 1 “Shape Sister” per turn. ]

• Special Note: Due to Gravity Axe-GRARL being a spell, and said spell being applied to a “Trap Card”, the effect of the spell card will be available on any SHAPE SISTER “trap card-type” monster on the playing field.

• Special Note: Shape Sister’s true form, is that of a trap card. Should the trap card be removed from the field, “Spell Card” Gravity Axe-Grarl will be send to the graveyard 🪦.

.

Upon ending her battle with the scorpion. Shape Sister(Nr.2) managed to activate her special effect, which summoned another sister for me, to serve as manpower.

.

Levon: “Haha…”

“Hahahahaha, Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha !!!

.

Oh my god!

This card is a live hack!

If I keep killing enemies like this, won’t there come a day where I would find myself leading an army of shape sisters, against all the monsters in this wasteland!

.

Hahahahaha !!!” (Twisted maniacal laughter.)

.

All Shape Sisters (1,2 & 3): “???” (Confused, as to why their summoner/duelist is laughing, but are happy he is happy(crazy).)

(Enjoying the atmosphere of their master, somehow, they start to giggle in the background, while their eyes begin to glow ominously.)

.

“Ah…”

“Enough with the new discoveries. This is too hilarious.”

Proceeding to make a thumb down 👎, and crossing my neck with it. I indicated to my 3 shape sisters to start the massacre already!

I was starting to get bored of being stuck on a rock, with nowhere to go!

I wanted to walk freely without having to watch out for my life, goddamnit!!!

“Kill those little bastards!”

.

Understanding my gesture about the scorpions on the ground, and receiving my orders a second time. The three shape sisters available on the field, began to locate as many hatchling scorpions around the area, as they could. And then…

.

Hatchling Desert Scorpion: “Screeeeeeeeeeech!!!” (Screams)

Bang ‼️ 

.

They killled them.

.

One after another. The shape sisters located the scorpions, and hacked them to death, with their axes.

.

Under the effects of the gravity axe GRARL, all the scorpions which encountered or started a battle with a Shape sister, lost one of their ability, of either Attacking or Defending.

All those little arachnid creatures could do, in front of a monster that could multiply, as long as it won a battle, was nothing else but welcome the painful embrace of death, in the form of an axe that ignored their capacity to attack or defend, if they were in either defensive or attack position.

.

Deep screeching screams & giggles echoed around me, as I sat on a rock, watching my monsters slaughter, murder & kill, one scorpion after another.

At one point, the killing of the hatchlings, became so intense, painful & bloody, it littered the sandy desert with pieces of limbs, tails, organs, blood(?), flesh, and bones.

.

The more my Shape Sisters fought & won their battles. The more their numbers increased.

Meanwhile, the more the Scorpions tried to resist, the easier they died.

They did better stick to either defending or attacking. At least that way they can boast about killing the lowest trash monster in the Yugioh franchise, in heaven. (IF THERE WAS A HEAVEN, else they would boast about it in hell to the devil itself..)

.

At some point in time, between 1 hour and 15 minutes. My shape sisters had killed 67 hatchlings, and were on their way to rid the location where I stood at, of every desert scorpion hatchling that was burrowed in the sand.

.

[ Master Duel System ]:

• Analysing…

• 67(+3), Shape Sisters were summoned. 11 were incapacitated. 56 on field healthy monsters, available.

• Advice: If you go any further, there is a possibility of a monster with higher attack or defense power emerging to claim the biomass scattered throughout the playing field.

• Advice: Please consume the available shadows, before the next predator appears. 

~~Time Remaining Until Area Boss Appears: 1 minute, 15 seconds.

Levon: “What?!”

“Wait. Hold on.”

“You can calculate, when & where the boss of this location will show up?

.

[ Master Duel System ]:

• Affirmative 👍 .

• I am a computing device, engineered for… gaming purposes. But it doesn’t mean that I can’t make use of my analytical, technical, computing & large amounts of data stored within myself database, to conduct real time simulations, that predict future events.”

.

“Ok…”

Not that I needed that explanation.”

“Whatever.” 

.

“Since we have only 1 minute, and I don’t have enough time to touch all the corpses scattered in the field. Is it possible to tribute some of my Shape Sisters to summon a stronger duel monster?”

.

[ Duel Master Systems ]:

• Processing cards in the field…

• Processing done.

• Within your on field decks, there exist 2 powerful cards that can be special summoned to both defend & attack against the upcoming high level creature.

• Name of the two cards, capable of using Shape Sisters as Tribute, is “BUSTER DRAGON, THE DESTROYER DRAGON.

.

“Oh, the “Synchro” dragon monster of Lv.8, with 1200 attack & 2800 defense, in my deck.”

“I understand. But don’t those two copies, each need one non tunner monster, to summon them?”

“And aren’t their attack points lacking, compared to my other level 5 & above monsters?

.

[ Master Duel System ]:

1) That’s why it’s adviced to immediately consume enough shadows, and acquire enough SP to summon & then synchro summon them.

2) “Buster Dragon, The Destroyer Dragon”. Is a dragon. Should its attack points not be enough to counter the upcoming threat. It will serve as a tribute to summon RED-EYES DARKNESS METAL DRAGON.

.

“…”

“And you are betting on Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon’s ability to re-summon Buster Dragon, through it’s special effect, right?”

[ Master Duel System ]:

• Yup 👍.

.

Sigh.

It was too early to summon a dragon, considering that it might alert the highest apex predator, in this wasteland, which was filled with creatures intelligent enough to hide & wait for pray to appear, regardless of the odds.

Nevertheless…

A synchro summon doesn’t require SP, since the monsters I am using as synchro materials, will be directly sacrificed to summon the synchro monster. Basically the monsters will serve as SP themselves, for the summon of the 2 buster dragons.

.

[ Time Remaining: 30 seconds ! ]

.

“Damn it!”

“I did better start doing this before that high level creature, eats me for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whichever period of food ingestion point in time this is.”

.

Getting up from my seat, a rock the size of a regular chair. I called out to the Shape Sisters, ordering them to return.

“Sisters! Stop hunting those things and come back!”

“Quickly!”

.

ALL SHAPE SISTERS(On field.): “Uuuuuu!!!” 

(“Understand!!!”) 

(“We are coming back!”)

.

Recalling back my sisters(duel monsters). I proceeded to walk towards the nearest corpses on the sandy field, and began to consume their shadows for SP.

.

Two copies of “Buster Dragon, The Destroyer Dragon” required two non-tunner monsters as materials after all. And I had to get 2000 SP in order to summon two of the weakest monsters I had on my deck, to serve as material for the synchro summon.

.

[ SHADOW REALM (Max. Lv.) ] (Activating)

• Extracting Shadow.

• Storing Shadow.

.

▪️[ Status ] (Increasing)

[ SP: ▪️] (Increasing)

.

• Gems(Spherical Cores): INCREASING 

.

Poof ! Bang ! Boom!

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH~~!”

.

An entire “sand dune” about 150 meters in size, suddenly blew up!

From it, emerged a monster the size of 150 square meters house.

.

Observing the damned abomination, that was coming out of it’s hiding spot, my poker face crumbled, and instantly change into the face of a terrified man, who had seen the impossible happen, in front of his eyes.

.

“Mother fucking inbred bitch!”

“This one is fucking huge!”

I cursed out loud. That I admit.

But I cursed with the passion of a terrified man, who knew what sort of creature that damn thing was, and how it bred & lived to reach this point.

.

Shape Sisters: “!!!” (“Dangerous!!!”)

(“Must protect master!!! Assume defense position!!! Forget attack position!!! I will sacrifice myself here!!!)

(“But we WILL NOT survive!!!”)

(“MUST EVACUATE THE DUELIST/SUMMONER, first!”)

.

Noticing the enormous creature, emerging from a sand dune, that now had turned into a dust cloud, the Shape Sisters didn’t have a solution, on how to win against this “new” opponent. However! They were not going to stand still!

If winning is impossible, then as long as they evacuate/save their duelist. Then, they don’t have to worry about dying! 

As long as the duelist is alive, the Trap Card named SHAPE SISTER, which was their true body, will continue to stay active! 

Even in case of their eventual true destruction or incapacitation. The shape sisters will continue to be as long as Levon lived. Therefore he must be defended at “all costs”, even if this mean the destruction of the trap card itself.

Duelists are known for being able to bring back all kinds of things from the graveyard/death. Their demise meant nothing!

.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEECH!!!”

Removing itself from the confines of it’s hiding place, which was a sand dune. The owner of this location/area. Its boss monster, screeched loudly to announce its claim on the 67 monster corpses in its territory, together with the lives of the land’s invaders!

.

The creature was clearly hungry, it had been hungry for a while, but it didn’t have enough food to fill its stomach completely. The small desert scorpion hatchlings, its offspring, didn’t even make a good nutrition diet for the monster, as they were too fucking small!

.

But now…

Now that there were so many of its hatchlings dead. And so many lifeforms(56 SHAPE SISTERS) to feed upon, the monster made its move. And with its body, limbs, tail stinger, mouth & eyes moving, the monster was going to devour all life around it!!!

JUST TO FILL ITS HUNGRY BELLY!!!

“SCREEEEECH!!!”

.

[ DESERT SCORPION, YELLOW BURROWER ]

• [ Type: Arachnid ]

• [ Elemental Attribute: Earth ]

• [ Level: 4 ]

• [ Atk: 1500 ] - [ Def: 2000 ]

• [ Effects: Burrowing, Hiden, Poison Stinger, Monstrous Claws, Two Tailed One(Unique) ]

.

[ Master Duel System ]:

• Warning: Confrontation, imminent.

• Summon your monsters, QUICKLY!

.

“I know!”

“But it’s taking so damn long!”

.

Moving between places as quickly as I could, I managed to consume 9 shadows from the scorpion corpses around me. Effectively recharging my SP, up to 2000 shadow points.

But by the time I did so, the 56 Shape Sisters on the field, had scattered themselves in two locations.

One was the area near me. The other was the area near the Yellow Burrower.

.

“What the heck are you guys doing?!”

“I ordered you to return to me!” (Angry)

.

[ Master Duel System ]:

• Deciphering actions.

• Conclusion reached.

• “To protect the duelist, 30 Shape Sisters went to stall the Yellow Burrower, Scorpion to attain more valuable time for the duelist. While 29 of them decided to reunite with the duelist & help him evacuate.”

.

“What?!”

“They can make such decisions? They can ignore my orders?”

To answer my question, about what the Shape Sisters were trying to do by ignoring my orders, the system interfered by saying that they were going to buy me some time. And if necessary, evacuate me from this area.

.

Shape Sister(Nr.1): “Aaaaa!!”

(“We are back!”) (“We are deeply sorry master!!! Your life is too valuable for us to ignore. All threats must be handled accordingly!)

.

29 sisters returned to me, while bringing with them the incapacitated remains of their fellow kind/sisters in their hands.

.

Seeing them return to me, my mind which was terrified & angry, calmed itself. It relaxed itself enough to allow me to take my next actions.

.

Smash 💥 

Boom 💥 (Dust & liquid paste pieces being scattered in the background.)

.

[ Master Duel System ]:

• Battle Phase, between the 30 shape sisters & the YELLOW BURROWER, has commenced.

• 5 SHAPE SISTERS WERE DESTROYED.

.

“Wha…” (Serious Mood Change)

“YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!”

.

The moment the system alerted me of the situation, and what happened to 5 of MY SISTERS. I nearly lost control of myself.

I NEARLY WISHED TO IGNORE ALL THE SACRIFICED MADE FOR ME, AND GO TO THE SCORPION, and consume, it’s shadow!!!

.

“Enough of this nonsense.” (GLEAMING EMOTIONLESS EYES)

.

“You have to die, now!”

“My sisters’s sacrifice demand your death!!!”

.

Enraged beyond self recognition. I ceased all drama around me. Took out two card from my deck & summoned them.

Afterwards…

.

Afterwards, I synchro summoned 2 BUSTER DRAGONS. Also known as the DESTROYER DRAGONS!!!

[ Scene Break !!! ]

>>>

To be continued…

Man. Balancing my work, gaming time & writing time is never easy. I don’t have time for everything anymore. 

Anyway.

It’s time to skip ⏭️ from using cannon fodder monsters to big heavy hitters like the Buster Dragon or Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.

My plan is for Levon to live in the desert. And simulate a Stardust type of atmosphere. Where Levon will be forced to rely on his monstrous & limited available resources he has to survive.

In regarding to the [ Master Duel System ], we aren’t going to utilize it yet. Because we need to dive more into Levon’s Shadow Realm ability, circumstances, and his character growth, from a painter, to a ruthless ruler of monsters that eats MONSTERS for breakfast. Because why not? What else is left for him to eat & become lol.

All in due time my friends. Just wait. The arc in which we start using the Master Duel System/App, isn’t coming for a while.

4