Chapter 2: Apps and Programs
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All that people needed to do was search for the keywords or something similar to free movies, HD movies, and movies no pay.

Alexander's tracks in some of those numerous things are numerous but untraceable.

Poor Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBOmax, can't stop their movies from being pirated. All that streaming pirates had to do was put some inconvenient ads from low-level products and revenue would flow as visitors flock to the site.

Free commodity for others means making money for pirates. What Netflix has that others don't and vice versa, a well-maintained and pirate-sourced streaming site could easily profit from the legal competition.

While they fight for exclusive innovative content and stories, pirated streaming does not care for exclusivity at all.

'What you can't find in either one, I have it all. The bonus is that it's free if you've paid for the Internet, of course.' This was the phrase that streaming pirates had in common.

As a true pro, keshafan77 has multiple dummy accounts and each account has multiple free movie sites to play with. He did not even need a team to deal with maintenance as his technical skills gradually hones themselves to be independent and self-reliant.

With effort and secrecy, Alexander has income several times more than when he was working for someone else given that he maintains strict contact with businesses that need the advertisement medium.

Steve Jobs became a target of criticism for his iTunes and subverting the music industry, however, streaming pirates were much laxer as the 2010s already birthed a thousand Steves and Apple-level technicians.

When the legal streaming businesses are looking for who is to blame, the guilty have already transformed themselves into gamers and anime otakus that live in their mother's basements.

They are professional lurkers and will never be as high-profile as Jobs had been.

For years, Alexander gradually shifted some of his focus to intercepting new content from the web and integrating it into his moneymaking sites.

His interest in movies also grew as his job became interlinked with it. He has watched countless movies to drown the sorrow of being a loner and losing touch with his versatility.

The downside of honing his pirate streaming ability was losing the versatility that he once had.

The downside of being a loner is losing touch with interaction and being unable to share the burden of moving forward.

All the while that CoVid was rampaging through society, Alexander was immersed in making an improved Siri or Alexa to call his own. Who wouldn't want a working Jarvis and Friday when you have the possibility of building it?

Sadly, losing his versatility and treading through the AI mist alone really became prevalent with his snail's pace of progress in encoding and decoding.

Looking back on his memories, it seemed smooth sailing but only he knew the wavy and continuous tomorrows he had to face to get where he is.

He is still turning 45, so he is still confident enough to dive into the AI rabbit hole by himself.

"What a life, indeed!" Alexander muttered again as he snapped himself out of reminiscence.

All that while, his fingers were typing nonsense on the keyboard out of habit.

"Crap! Not again." He grumbled towards his impulsive fingers in hopes that any of the codes for the AI hadn't been flummoxed with errors.

Inevitably, he looked to the monitor to check the damage his absentmindedness had done.

Only to be surprised at what he saw...

Dancing 0s and 1s! It was erratic and nonsensical but strangely mesmerizing.

Alexander played with many binaries in his time as a technical geek but the display on his monitor was unlike anything he had seen before.

"I hope I haven't hacked the Matrix." He could only joke to himself to ease the tension of being in an inexplicable situation.

The green-fonted 0s and 1s became rampant in the dark background monitor and Alexander's vision could not stray from it.

Without warning, the 0s and 1s jumped off the physical screen and implanted themselves unto the wisened but baffled Alexander.

00100110001010101010001...001010...

In a strategic sequencing that only they knew, the binary lined themselves through his pupil and unabashedly imprinted themselves unto his mind.

--------------

00100110001010101010001...001010...

Without warning, the 0s and 1s jumped off the physical screen and implanted themselves unto the grieving but innocent Alexander.

In a strategic sequencing that only they knew, the binary lined themselves through his pupil and unabashedly imprinted themselves unto his young mind.

--------------

When a phone uses communication apps like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, and Gmail to convey its message, the best way for another phone to receive that message is to have the same type of apps to serve as a medium of exchange.

The mind has set programs on standby to control a person's thoughts and movements. A certain person's mind happens to have suddenly been inserted with an invasive program of unknown origins.

This said program also happens to have an identical program and has implanted itself in another mind.

If the phone was interchanged with the mind and phone applications would be interchanged with mind programs. What would happen if the unknown and invasive programs happen to have communication as one of their functions?

Naturally, the two minds with identical exchange mediums would communicate.

Wisened but baffled Alexander suddenly and inadvertently connected his thoughts to another Alexander who is encountering the same fate as him.

Only that this Alexander is grieving, innocent, and young. The Alexander Creed of 34 years ago did not doze off this time around as the 0s and 1s of the past were affected by the 0s and 1s of the future.

The two Alexander Creeds, young and not young anymore, became interlinked just as the unknown binaries are.

Future Alexander was bombarded with fresh memories of his parent's death and grandfather's care. He, who had moved on by going through time and adulthood could not help but shed a tear.

Past Alexander was bombarded with his growth and the wonders that the future beheld. His mourning self also mourned again when he came to know of his grandfather's fate.

The connections grew stronger as the duo immersed themselves in the memories of the past and the future.

The miracle that never saw prestige for 34 years by an absentminded child's sleepiness finally blossomed.

This is just going to be plain horrendous, silly, and more disgusting than my main trashy work.

You've been warned!

1