Chapter 3 Jake and The Neverland
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Jake was, he could see nothing but the brightest light in his eyes and could feel his lowered body in pain. But then,

"Ah! I couldn't.. my eyes" but slowly calm down as his vision returned. He was struck there with the beautiful scenery, yet he know it is not a dream.

'what is this place? Everything is so...big the top is so high I could not see the limit...' Laughed energetically 'My best decision ever to come out

He noticed a small creature walking by his side "What is that? Why does it look like that oh boy my life is getting intresting every minute" Jake laughed hysterically and tried to get up then he noticed.

Then he turned around to see there is waterfalls onside the next huge pile of rocks then only he remembered, his face changed as he came back to reality.

'Where are the others?' He started to pick up rocks and search for others."Hey anybody can hear me!" asked as he continued to search,

'It is fine the rocks are softier here, water comes above soft it and it also gives us underground water, How do the water comes though?'

these were his thoughts as he dug through the pile "Someone please respond!" Jake shouted as he continued with his thought, then he heard a voice.

"Jake!"

"Don't worry I am coming" Jake dug through the source. "Thotrin!" shouted as he found him curled up like a ball with blood oozing out in his back, he has a stab wound in the hand, and some of his toes are crushed.

Thotrin came out. He immediately started closing his eyes with his hands and tilted his face upwards.

"It is fine. your eye will get used to it." Jake assured and rested as he was tried.

The first Thotrin looked at was the sky. Then he immediately looked Jake asked. "Where are the others?" in a feared voice

"I don't know we have to search for him." Jake went through the pile again along with Thotrin.

Somehow both were calmer than they should be. They could see the pile of rocks moving.

Instinctively both of them dug through the pile.

Katina and Hoilsten were there in the same form as Thotrin and were digging through the pile.

The first thing Hoilsten asked was "Water". Immediately Jake went to the waterfall and carried water with his hands.

"Where are we?" Hoilsten asked as his vision is yet to come.

Jake smiled and said "Above".

Hoilsten now could see that he never thought he could see in the wildest dreams "The room is so BIG!".

Hoilsten rubbed his eyes so the water won't block his view.

He turned his head observing all around as if he is a newborn baby.

After Katina had enough water she looked around "Yeah." Katina was at a loss for words.

Hoilsten sees Katina and asked, "You sure are the others safe?"

Katina replied "Yes".

"What? how you know?" Jake asked.

"Thing is we were the only one in the path and also I saw the light from the tree roots, while we were inside"

"Oh...Wait how long were you guys inside" Jake asked.

"We didnt know" Hoilsten answered.

"Probably few mins" Katina replied as she moved.

"Hmm.." 'Why is her face blushing? Nevermind!' Jake thought to himself.

"So What I think is we all now know that we can sustain on above, lets rest over the roof under the lake for a bit and we will dig again"

"Wait you are not going to forest." Hoilsten eagerly asked.

"No silly, How can I when my family (most of them) wants to me here."

"Hey!" Hoilsten shouted with his one hand up.

"Finally came to sense," Katina said.

"Well sort of" Jake replied "Also you! (Looking At Thotrin) Talk ones in a while will ya."

"Uhh...." Thotrin looked kinda nervous, Hoilsten wrapped his arm around Thotrin. "Yeah talk."

"I do" Thotrin replied.

"Okay, Lets move towards the shade" Katina announced to save Thotrin from the conversation.

"Yeah lets move.. also is the Hand is good Thotrin?" Jake asked.

"My hand is fine" Hoilsten replied as waved with it.

'Yeah he is injured a lot, he didnt tell me before but he still is energetic' Katina thought.

-------

"Do you guys hear anything?-" Katina asked even though she thought it was the sound of water pouring.

"We should-" Before Jake could say anything they saw a big monster coming to their side.

The four of them started running....screaming.

"RUnrUNRuN.." This was all Jake could say before his right side was eaten by the demon. His leg was already in pain so he could only run so far.

This gave the three children a chance to run fast as they can.

When a sudden sound came Hoilsten wanted to look back. He looked back to see what happened he could see only his brother half body being eaten by a fuzzy demon with blood all over.

"AAAAAA!!!" screamed as he ran faster than the other two. His sense became blurry, he doesn't know what is he doing or why is he doing it.

He just wants to go away, go away from the chasing sound, the vibration, the..the big room... He never want to look back, he did not even remember about the other two he just want to go away

The others were in a similar situation as they could only see Hoilsten in front of them as he is way faster, they do what he does they simply just followed him because they too want to go away.

After a few kilometers or miles of traveling, they were all tried, first one to fall was Hoilsten as he already lost some of his toes. He immediately crawled into what looked like a treehouse somewhat giving him comfort to choose upon.

The other two followed him. As soon as they went inside the shade they felt the same comfort that a huge wave of fatigue hit them and made them unconscious.

They escaped from the 'prey' wild demon.

A demon finally found those humans after searching for them inside the tree "Ah! found you".

&&&&

Probability table of...you(12 year olds) escaping demons

You escaping a wild demon-----------Very less.

You escaping a wild demon-----------Less

with some military training

You escaping a wild demon-----------Hmmm still less though..

with some military training

and a sacrifice to distract it

1