Bard 1(MS)
106 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bard. A class known for it's diverse supporting skills. Despite the lack of any means to attack, it's skills offers great supporting capabilities that even other support class find hard to accomplish. A class dedicated to keep your party safe. That said I am having doubts about it. Because as of now...

"FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!"

We are currently getting chased by this two legged large freaking birds. It's all thanks to a certain bard.

-30 minutes earlier-

"Haaa... Are we there yet?" Emy sighs.

"Not sure. It's been a week or less since we traveled." I gasped for air as we continue walking.

"Come on ladies. A few more hour and we will have another rest." A smiling Gerald replies.

"Why is it that... You never gets tired." Velvet asked as she continue walking with her parasol laid open to cover herself from the scorching sun.

"BECAUSE I AM A KNIGHT!" Gerald replied in a loud voice while laughing loudly.

"That... Doesn't answer... Fuck. Forget it." Velvet sighed.

"Elly... Pass me some water please..." I asked Elly for a bottle of water.

"Catch it Eris..." Elly somehow thrown the bottle of water to my place in which I failed to catch and should had fell to the sand.

"Telekinesis!" But with my skill telekinesis I manage to make the bottle water float and fly towards my hand.

Telekinesis. A middle class skill that allows the user to control objects without physical contact. The range of control varies depending on the user's mental stat.

(Telekinesis sure is useful. Thanks to Gerald for giving me this skill.)

One night Gerald suddenly asked us that it is rude for a knight to not repay others so he gave each of us a skill dice to our liking from his collection. I take this skill cause as a former earth citizen and an otaku I always love this kind of skill.

*Gulp*

*Gulp*

"Phew! That hits the spot."

"Yeah... Good thing we have our walking flame thrower and frost thrower here." Velvet sighs after drinking from her own bottled water after she saw me drink too.

Last night I had this wild idea to use frost and then we break the frozen water to pieces so we can cool our water. And after every hour I just recast frost on our water bottles too. And if we ran out of water I can just use my skill water ball to create more water.

*Gulp*

"Thanks to Eris we have abundance of drinking water in the middle of this hot mess." Emy started drinking hers too in which Elly and Gerald also follow now we all drank water.

"Sis is right. We are glad Eris is here."

"I am grateful for your help lady Eris!" 

The two nods to themselves as we continue walking.

(What am I to you all a walking resource?)

We spent few more hours walking while casually eating some sandwiches as our lunch. We decided to never stop walking and just eat sandwiches on lunch. That way, we can maximize our time traveling. And when the sun are now starting to set we decided to deploy our tents. 

Just as when we are now starting to arrange our tent we heard a voice from distance.

"HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMMMEEEEEE!"

I look towards where the voice is heard but there is nothing to see. Gerald also unsheathed his blade and prepare for defense while my other party members look around.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKK AAAAAAA" Another voice are heard. 

This time however we can barely saw an image of a guy running from the horizon.

"Hey... Isn't that dangerous?" Emy points her finger towards the man.

"Why?" I asked.

"I mean..."

"FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK STOP CHASING MEEEEE"

"He is getting chased."

"HAAAA!?!" everyone startled from Emy's declaration started to ready themselves as we stare at the man.

(Hey hey hey... Don't tell me he is planning to bring those here!)

I started cursing him on my mind as I stare at his image slowly approaching us.

"HEEEEELLLLPPPP MEEEEE!"

He screamed once more in which his voice are now heard loud and clear. He is now few steps away from us.

"Lady Eris. What is the plan?" Gerald looks at me expecting as he ready his sword.

(Damn... Now I can't say ignore him.)

"Everyone! Ready for battle!" I informed everyone in a loud voice as I held my palm open infront of him.

"YOU BASTARD! GET YOUR ASS HERE ALREADY! EMY READY YOUR FORCEFIELD! VELVET AND GERALD MAKE SURE TO TAUNT THEM WHEN ELLY FINISHED IMPALING THEM AND ELLY IMPALE THEM AFTER I USE MY FROST!" I issued a command to everyone in which everyone nods right away. Gerald smiling widely as he nods. It seems he agreed and thinks highly of what I just did.

Right when the bard passed me I heard him saying "your ice is fucking cold!" And then suddenly I received a notification.

-user Eris received an Ice effectiveness buff from Henry.-

-your Ice element skills will receive effectiveness increase by 30%.-

-Effect remaining: 6 casts left-

I ignore the message for now as I unleash my favorite spell "FROST!"

upon freezing the legs of this giant poultry earth spikes emerged from the ground. All poultry's head diverted to Gerald and Velvet. Some managed to break free from the spikes and ran towards us only to get bounced off from invisible wall. 3 seconds passed allowing me to now use another one of my favorites.

"FLARE!" 

A series of flare appeared now burning each and every giant poultry. My mouth started drooling after I saw them burn.

"WE ARE HAVING CHICKEN TONIGHT GUYS!" I shout with my arm clenched up high feeling proud from what I did.

"YAY!!!" Everyone felt motivated as Elly and Emy jump around.

-user Eris defeated 23 desert turkey-

-The current party consists of 6 members therefore exp obtained will be shared to everyone.-

-obtained 250 exp-

-obtained 1 white dice-

-current white dice in possession: 27-

After watching the giant Poultry drop on the sand one by one I noticed the man now laying on the sand tired and breathing rasply. 

Emy started healing him while me Velvet and Gerald walked towards the laying food.

"Is this edible?" I asked Gerald and Velvet.

Velvet shrugs.

"I'm pretty sure this are desert turkey and I heard they are quite a delicacy here. Although they are hard to hunt since they move in flocks and are quite aggressive as you have seen." Gerald explained.

"I see. Then Velvet I leave them all to you." I said while wiping the drool on my mouth.

(He said turkey? Damn I heard they are delicious but never eaten one since on earth.)

"Yes yes. So please wipe that drool first. It's unbefitting image for a lady." Velvet hands me a handkerchief before taking the turkey.

"Thanks" i replied after wiping my face clean.

"Now then." I walk towards the man now sitting.

"Care to explain?" I asked him sternly with my right hand on my waist as I point at him with my left hand.

"My bad. I got panicked and just ran towards others. I am a bard and goes by the name Henry. I apologize for the trouble."

"Your certainly changed. Earlier you are swearing a lot." I got surprised by hos change of character.

"oh... That is because whenever I panicked I start to utter swears so..." He explained shyly.

"I see. That said, what you did is dangerous! What if we are a group of newbies here?!?" I started to scream at him.

"Yes I know. So please take this as my apology." He replied as he take out a bag and drop it on the ground.

"This is?" I look at it.

"A bag full of gold. I am a merchant so I have the money. Please accept this." He lowered his head.

"Fine. But do not do it again." I take the bag of gold and stuff it on my inventory.

"Yes! I promise!" He started kneeling and bowing his head a number of times which made it look like he is praising me or something.

"Geez..." I made a smile as I watch him and everyone now happy that we secured meat.

12