Again 2 (MS)
85 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fair. In exchange I will allow you to ask 3 questions. No matter what I will answer it honestly." Anna said as she relaxed on the throne waiting for me to ask the question.

(I'm back... But the time is changed. Good thing I don't need to fight her again.)

I stare at Anna for a while thinking what will I do. I remember spending some time last time listening to her explanation so this time...

"Its alright. I will just ask Gerald later. We are planning to do something."

(Release Muspelheim Niflheim)

I released the magic I used.

"Suit yourself. Since you did win I will leave you all to it. Let's go sebas."

"By your will!" Sebas follows Anna right away and the two disappeared.

I ran towards Gerald and help him stand.

"Sorry Gerald we don't have time. Can you run?"

"My bad lady Eris. Just leave me. I will follow later."

I let go of Gerald and gave him a nod before running to the exit.

As soon as I arrived at the exit I saw the familiar image of Kanna sitting on the throne. Infront of her is a bleeding Elly without hands standing infront of Kanna. Infront of her is a fat man approaching.

"ELLY!"

I ran towards them in order to somehow help but before I can reach out I heard the fat man speak.

"Bang!"

Elly's body exploded. Her body parts flew like broken debris. Her feet even managed to hit my stomach but I never felt pain. Infact I felt it hit me but my attention are elsewhere. 

(I failed again.)

I knelt down and pick up her feet. Tears flowing from my eyes. I tried to say something but no voice coming out. I look around as if frantically looking for her pieces. Then I saw the same fat man looking down on me as I crouch on the ground trying to pick up Elly's parts.

I stared at him with teary eyes and then I saw his lips form words in which I understood.

"Bang!"

-user died.-

-you have a skill called fate weaver. This skill allows you to return to a certain point of time. Use it?-

(Yes)

When I open my eyes again I saw the familiar image of Anna sitting on the throne.

"Fair. In exchange I will allow you to ask 3 questions. No matter what I will answer it honestly." Anna said as she relaxed on the throne waiting for me to ask the question.

(Fuck... If I go there earlier I can somehow reach her.)

"Sorry Anna I am in hurry."

(Deactivate Muspelheim and Niflheim)

I released the skill. Anna seemed surprised but she also released hers.

When we returned to the original world I ran to the exit quickly leaving them.

This time however when I reached the exit I saw Kanna again sitting on the throne. Ahead of her is the Elly without hands standing abit further. The fat man kicked her sending her flying infront of Kanna. She slowly stands and tried to spread her arms aiming to protect Kanna. I stand there watching. I feel my legs unable to move. I just stand there and watch everything unfold.

The fat man seemed to notice me so he looked at me briefly leaving a grin before facing Elly once more and with his mouth he spoke.

"Bang!" 

Her body exploded once more. Her parts sent flying. Her head flew towards the walls, her innards sent to Kanna's throne flying and yes. The same feet that hit my stomach. Now on the ground infront of me.

I felt my knees gave out making me kneel infront of the very same feet as if kneeling on it. I slowly pick it up with my hands visibly shaking. I see it. Barely. Because of the tears in my eyes. My eyes focused on the feet as I think to myself.

(Even if I go here early I still can't save her. Even if I ran right away towards her Is till can't save her. Either she die quickly before I died. or I die with her. At the first return using fate weaver I managed to see her getting lifted by that man. Meaning if I arrive late she wont die like this. Atleast from what I know since I died first before her. But if I arrive early she became like this. What do i do?)

As I question myself I saw his feet now standing infront of me. I slowly look upwards and saw his familiar grin. 

"Bang!"

I heard his words once again before I lost connection with my senses.

-user died.-

-you have a skill called fate weaver. This skill allows you to return to a certain point of time. Use it?- 

(Yes)

"Fair. In exchange I will allow you to ask 3 questions. No matter what I will answer it honestly." Anna said as she relaxed on the throne waiting for me to ask the question.

(Im back here again. I don't know how to respond...)

(Wait. I will try asking her any idea.)

"Do... Do you know any skill that makes the target explode?"

"Explode? That's quite brutal. Are you planning to do that?"

"No... I want to know how to fight against it." I replied quickly.

"Hmmmm... For starters. There are many skills that exists. Some I knew some I dont. But if ee are to assume some things then we can narrow them a bit. Let's say a skill that target's a specific target then inside the target's body is where the explosion occurs. If that is the skill you want to know then in order to fight against it is vision. Such skills requires vision to work. There are also a skill that is triggered via voice command. For example a trap that is placed on a ground. Instead of activating via someone stepping on it, you can change it on voice activation instead. So in a way, you can still see the target explode the moment you hear the activation. To fight against that is nigh impossible. As simple as that makes it harder to notice since you can't see the skill in the ground right? You only know it's there when it exploded. So the counter for that is watching the enemy carefully and react quickly. If you think the enemy are about to say the activation you need to react quickly and avoid it. Or to brute force your way, just use your skill on the whole place. Your Frost and explosion can affect the entire place right?" Anna explained.

"I see. That is worth to try."

I deactivated my skills and Anna follow suit.

Upon return to the original world I ran towards the exit right away leaving them alone. It took some time so this time I was greeted again by Kanna sitting on the throne. Ahead of her near the entrance is the same fat man holding Elly naked without hands.

I ran towards them and creating frost wall to cover myself.

I can't see them now thanks to the wall but I still heard him. With his mouth, word came out again.

"Bang!"

There once again I lost my life.

-user died.-

-you have a skill called fate weaver. This skill allows you to return to a certain point of time. Use it?-

(YES!)

When I open my eyes I saw Anna again.

"Fair. In exchange I will allow you to ask 3 questions. No matter what I will answer it honestly." Anna said as she relaxed on the throne waiting for me to ask the question.

"Can I ask Gerald later?"

(I asked just as I deactivated the skill Muspelheim and Niflheim)

"Sure" she also released hers.

I didn't return right away. I watched Anna and Sebas disappear and help Gerald to sit beside the wall.

"I will check on something first. Wait here."

"Got it. Stay safe lady Eris."

I ran towards the exit. I saw Kanna sitting on the throne and near the entrance I saw the two again. Elly naked getting lifted by the neck and without hands. I ran towards them and use frost on the ground thinking it's a trap on the ground. And used fireball towards them. The fireball are hit by something and exploded in the air. Then followed by the familiar word I heard so much now.

"Bang!" 

There once more...

-user died.-

-you have a skill called fate weaver. This skill allows you to return to a certain point of time. Use it?-

(Yes...)

"Fair. In exchange I will allow you to ask 3 questions. No matter what I will answer it honestly." Anna said as she relaxed on the throne waiting for me to ask the question.

I stare at Anna.

(This is hopeless... Be it covering myself or using skill on the ground. I don't get how his skill works. And even if I arrived and manage to save her is she still alive?)

I asked myself as I felt my knees gave out. I knelt on the ground now crouching. Tears once again flow in my eyes. I cried there. Wailing, sobbing I say anything I can say as I cry my eyes out. 

Anna, surprised from what I did tried to stand from her throne. She seemed to remember something so she stopped and instead let the throne float and move it infront of me. She slowly pat my head as if calming me. Her hands are soothing. Caring. Enough to make me feel warm inside.

"What happened. You just won so why are you crying?" Anna asked in a low but caring voice.

"I... I don't know what to do anymore..." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I can't do anything... I can't save her... I'm too weak..." I sobbed in her lap as she slowly and gently pull me in herself. 

Now my head facing her lap I continue crying. She embraced me despite not even knowing why. It seems this is her natural self. She might have tried to kill me earlier but I know she did it to save Kanna from harm. Now I can Truly see her. She is just a caring sister.

I continue crying in her arms without a care in the world inside this burning and freezing plane I emptied my emotions.

10