Again 3 (MS)
91 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you calm now?" Anna slowly pets my head as I burry my face on her lap after crying.

I gave a nod.

"Care to explain now?" She asked before stopping herself from giving my head another rub.

I raised my head and met her eyes. There I see Anna gently smiling at me. It made me feel fluffy inside making my broken heart melt.

"I trust you. Please help me. I can't save my friend alone."

"Got it. Tell me everything." Anna simply smiled waiting for me to tell her the story.

I moved a bit and now kneeling infront of her. After a little nod I started to explain to her everything.

"I have an ability that let's me return to a certain point of time. At first I used this ability after you suddenly killed me on our meeting. On my death I suddenly unlocked this skill which is part of the luck series I use. By the way I also now you use mirror series. We already fought once as you know. Going back. Every time I release this world alteration magic and head to the entrance. I always see my friend dying there. She always dies while protecting Kanna and it's my fault. Because I ordered her to protect Kanna and secure the entrance. Because of me she keeps on dying... What do I do?" I look at Anna with pleasing eyes. Before my tears start to flow once more I saw her leapt from her throne and hug me. I am surprised since this is the first time I saw her stand from her throne but I accepted her warm hug nonetheless.

"I'm sorry... You must have been afraid. I only plan to test you but I don't know why I killed you in another point of time." She hugged me as she slowly and gently pat my head.

I feel myself melting on her embrace.

"Still... That ability is quite strong. You can undo your move everytime." She looked at me thinking.

"But.. I can't do anything." I looked at her eyes.

"That's not true! You just don't know any options yet. Remember you are not alone okay? It might sound weird coming from someone who killed you first hand I know. But tell me and I will help you."

After getting surprised on her reply I simply nod and start telling everything I experienced everytime I see Elly died and everytime I died.

"Hmmm... I more or less understand. And I am sorry to tell you this but can you die again?"

I opened my eyes wide after her question or suggestion. My body instinctively shudder from fear. I guess she saw my body react which made her hold my hand. I look at her gaze and noticed.

(How could she look at me with pure determination. I envy her. She is young but she is very determined. While me... After dying a few time now so afraid to use my ability to the fullest.)

I swallowed my fears and slap my face hard enough to awaken me. I look at her and returned her gaze.

"What do I need to do?" I asked her with a loud and determined voice.

She nods upon hearing my reply seemingly satisfied.

"Upon your return I want you to tell me this exact lines." 

She then leaned on my ears and whisper.

I feel myself almost screaming from surprise when I hear her words but I held myself and look at her.

"Trust me. My other self will understand." She said before letting go of me and returning to her throne.

"Are you sure? Won't your other self kill me?" I asked.

"No worries. I know myself very well trust me in this. My other self will take care of this."

She then now settled on her throne asked me as she floats infront of me.

"Are you ready?" She asked and I replied.

"Do it."

She smiled and that's the last thing I see before the familiar message appears again.

-user died.-

-you have a skill called fate weaver. This skill allows you to return to a certain point of time. Use it?-

(Yes!)

When I open my eyes once more I am greeted again by Anna. Before she start asking I quickly stopped her. I move forward infront of her and prepare myself by inhaling and exhaling before I start to shout her message.

"GET YOUR ASS OFF YOUR THRONE AND GO OUTSIDE! YOUR SISTER AND MY FRIEND ARE IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOUR HAUGHTY TESTING BULLSHIT!" 

I screamed at her face with my face sweating from mixture of fear and panic as I saw her face twitch on my message.

She went quiet for a few seconds before asking in an imposing tone.

"Who told you that!" Her face still red from blushing yet her eyes are scary.

"Believe it or not. I have an ability to return back to a certain time everytime I die. Your other self told me to tell you this message and you will understand!" 

I deactivated my Muspelheim and Niflheim after my reply.

It seems she understood as her face changed form blushing to serious. instantly releasing her skill we returned to the original world. Without a word her throne suddenly flew insanely fast towards the entrance. Leaving me, sebas and Gerald dumbfounded. 

After calming myself I also ran towards her. There I saw her now standing face to face with the disgusting fat man. Elly now on the ground beside Kanna in the same state no hands naked and bleeding. I quickly ran to her side and pull her gently in my embrace. My tears flow as I finally somehow managed to touch her.

Without looking, Anna shouts at me.

"Your friend are still alive. I will fix her later in exchange for protecting my sister. I give you my word." 

I can feel how serious she is with her reply and without averting her gaze. 

I look at the fat man about to speak something but.

"BAN-"

"SHATTER!"

Before he can finish his words, Anna quickly used her shatter skill. I noticed a crack in the air. I found it weird since how could she use her shatter on the air? I thought it's a skill to dismantle or destroy objects and skills. Then I saw the image of cannons slowly showing itself.

"This is why you can't defend against them Eris. His ability is actually a bunch of invisible cannons under his control. Even if you summon a wall he can just move his cannons and shoot you in different direction."

(So he is hiding his cannons? But how did she kn-)

"You must be thinking how I know yeah?"

I nod but I think she is also referring to the fat man who is now shaking in fear.

Sebas walks on my side and explain.

"Milady Anna possess the eyes of spectral vision. It's the blessing she received from the moon throne. Her eyes can see anything be it tangible or intangible. Even invisible entities or ghost cannot escape her eyes." He explained.

"So that's why..."

I see myself getting more amazed to her.

"Now then... My new friend suffered a lot thanks to you trash don't think your death will be easy."

She and her throne slowly floats infront of the now on the floor pig shaking. She then open her hands infront of him and say her skill.

"Inversed world."

The two disappeared.

Only after an hour or so she returned. And yes. The man can no longer be seen.

She hovers towards me and land her throne next to Kanna which is behind me. She then stand from her throne and walk to my side.

"Give her to me. My throne will heal her back to normal."

Sebas starts to go towards Anna and asked.

"Are you sure milady? This will make your lifespan..."

But she stopped sebas from continuing.

"Sebas. This girl protected my sister. Few minutes of my lifespan are worthy enough to return the favor by saving her."

Sebas understood Anna's words as he bow his head and simply reply "by your will!"

Anna carried Elly and let her sit on the throne. I watch Elly's body as the moment she sat on the throne, her body began regenerating right away. Her missing hands slowly grow back as if a miracle happened.

"Curious?" Anna asked as she stand beside me.

"Yes. Also about your lifespan?" I looked at her in which she just smiled at me.

"Don't worry about it. The truth is by sitting in this throne, kur lifespan stops. Care to guess how old I am?" She asked me.

"Hmmm 16" i answered meekly.

"Hahaha certainly that's the age I had when I sit on the throne for the first time. But no. My age right now is roughly around 800 now. And before you ask, Kanna are older."

My eyes and mouth opened wide almost letting my soul escape from surprise. She must have noticed my reaction as she started laughing.

"That's the normal reaction isn't. Anyways the meaning of sebas words before is everytime I move away from the throne, our lifespan continue again. Essentially that means a few minutes away from throne means..."

(You aged huh...)

I looked at Elly's body whose almost healed now.

"I just want you to know that I am truly sorry for what I did. I am simply overprotective of my fragile sister here. Hope you understand."

"Yes. After hearing your story in one of my returns I already forgave you. And now that you are healing my friend I cannot thank you enough." I hugged her as I feel my eyes getting wet again.

She simply allowed me and even returned my hug as she pulled me on her embrace.

After few minutes Elly is now fully healed. She let go of me as I slowly approach Elly.

Elly slowly starts to open her eyes.

"Urgh..." 

"Elly?" I asked her with a low voice.

She looked at me and after our gaze meet, she quickly stand form the throne and leapt on me hugging me.

I dare not evade her embrace. Infact I even Open my arms wide enough to catch her. We fell on the ground now her body on top of mine. She kept on crying as she hug me. I didn't move nor react I only watch her face still sobbing. She continued crying and crying telling me that she failed me and things like she feared she won't see me again. I listened to her as I slowly caress her head playfully twirling her twintails.

Then once she calmed down. I saw her nod lightly before diving again once more. This time I felt her lips on mine. It made me surprised but I didn't push her away. I mean who would when they see this face. This red eyes from crying. This blushing face probably from embarassed. This one on top of me in which I tried saving and failed many times. Now kissing me. I am not sure how will I react later after this. But for now... Let's just enjoy each other's warmth clearly forgetting everyone is watching.

Enough of the tragedy and welcome back happiness!!!

10