Chapter 30: And yet, The World Continues to Spin
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During Alexander’s visit to the Nuwa Clan, various individuals from different areas all over the world received a letter from the boy. The recipients were all living different lives and were of all generations.

Some of the recipients were older individuals who looked surprised to find out that Alexander was now a student at Hogwarts. They were not surprised when he claimed to enter as a third year or that he was accepted. They were more surprised that Alexander actually ENROLLED and even properly ATTENDED classes.

One has to know that the actions Alexander had done all over the world varied from place to place. His actions were loosely based on who he met and what he thought of doing in the country. 

For the most part Alexander spent his seven years traveling all over, enjoying the sights as well as trying to understand the world. He wanted to know what was different in this world and also what it was that the mysterious being wanted him to do.

His goals led him to get involved in a variety of things all over the place. After all, if shots were fired, there would be bullets and smoke all of which would lead to a gun.

The mission the mysterious being left him with was the bullet, the mysteries in the world, the smoke and that trail would lead him to the gun- is what he believed.

Ultimately though, his travels gave him more questions than answers. But in his travels the people he met, although he never got really close to them, were still kept in mind. After all, any big event that happens would have a worldwide effect.  

Maybe the gun has yet to appear, his bullet was after all, more a prediction than a fact. He was looking for a smoking gun based on bullets that were, as of yet, not fired. Moreover, the smoke he was chasing after came from different guns.

Alexander was involved in not a few but quite a number of BIG events all over the world. When he first arrived at Hogwarts he wondered why his actions were not well known. But his actions were not unknown. Instead, it was simply deemed as unimportant by other wizarding nations.

Couple that with nations wanting to hide bad events, as well as each nation facing their own struggles. That is not even adding the fact that Alexander made it a habit to hide his identity, especially after what happened in the US.

These circumstances masked Alexander’s involvement in all the big events all over the world under multiple layers of fog. This did not stop certain individuals from unveiling the truth though, especially those particularly keen on such matters.

That being said, his acts had led to Alexander having a wide variety of connections. Some of them he even underestimated, after all, he usually left a country after doing something big. The chaos of his actions allowed his acquaintances to quite literally take advantage of the chaos and increase their influence.

For example, one of his letters to Russia was sent to a certain 14 year old blonde girl. She had crimson red eyes and a beauty that could ensnare the hearts of many young boys and even men.

Her long straight blonde hair reached her hips, her features were sharp yet supple, she had, for a 14 year old, a mature body. Although she did lack development in a certain area- her chest, she still held a seductive aura that makes one wonder how a girl could have the charms of a mature woman and a cute child at the same time.

Though, her charms did not work on everyone, especially some women who gave her the nickname, “Pedophiles dream lover”. Though these women and girls could only do so silently as not only was her fan club strong and expansive, the girl herself was a monster.

Eleanor Solovyova, the infamous Vampire Princess, as she is known in Hogwarts. This 14 year old girl is the individual named, “Elly” who was also the reason for The Night of Blood. In Alexander’s mind she was a little girl who he helped rise from the ashes to start living her life to the fullest.

At best she was a little sister who Alexander wanted to protect but her thoughts on the boy were different. This was especially evident when she received Alexander’s letter.

It did not take an hour for her to rush from her dorm to the Headmaster of Koldovstoretz’s room. Without any prior arrangement or warning she barged into the headmaster's room demanding the poor old man to write a letter to Hogwarts Headmaster Dumbledore.

Of course there was a bit of bickering and debate before the letter was written. Alas, Eleanor was not taking “No” for an answer. This became especially true when she used two names, Alexander and Dmitri.

Few people in the world know about Alexander’s true identity, instead continuously hid behind the title of, “Dmitri’s disciple”.

As such, upon hearing the two names, the Headmaster of the Russian magic school gave up and began to write a letter. After all, he also wanted to get a chance to meet Alexander, the infamous disciple and maybe, get a chance to meet Dmitri himself.

Unlike Albus Dumbledore, the Headmaster of Koldovstoretz was more of an alchemist. He could be likened to someone like Nicholas Flamell but only on the level slightly above Dumbledore in terms of alchemy knowledge.

Why he wanted to meet Dmitri boiled down to two reasons, the man was the Russian hero, that was the first but his purpose was mostly for the second reason. It was a desire to learn or at least observe the alchemy techniques of Dmitri that allowed him to create a variety of innovative and absolutely powerful and complex magical tools.

Few know of how The Night of Blood went down but the headmaster was one of the people who were at Moscow at that time.

The group led by Dmitri, which had both Eleanor and Alexander, did not simply overwhelm the enemies with power. No, if that was what happened, then we’d be looking at a whole group with people on the level of Dumbledore’s combat ability.

But it was not their magical ability that set them apart, it was the tools they wielded. Magical equipment with certain abilities that were near impossible to add using conventional alchemy and enchantments. 

One example was a gun, a tool in the shape of the infamous muggle weapon. It acted like a wand, but unlike wands it allowed for rapid casting. A concept few were able to implement as casting spells needed the wizard or witches inputs.

The magic gun on the other hand was enchanted to be able to cast a variety of spells which had various supporting features that allowed it to continuously cast magic without straining the user.

Aside from that there were also the magical swords that became Eleanor’s “wand”. It was an interesting little tool as it allowed for a variety of interesting ways of casting spells. The most impressive was how it could grant enchantments based on the spell casted. Said enchantments ran down the blade allowing the user to pass the enchantment on anything the blade touches.

During the battle Eleanor covered the blade with a variety of curses, coupled with her superior physical abilities and skill in swordsmanship, she cut down her enemies leaving them cursed and weak- that is if they did not die.

The headmaster truly wished to have a discussion with Dmitri, alas, the man left with his disciple after dealing with the troubles in Russia. 

With that Eleanor had a skip in her step as she walked towards the school owlery to send the letter to Hogwarts.

On the other hand, at the Russian Ministry of Magic, a man with a head of messy black hair read a letter with bright eyes.

“So he attended school?! What the hell does he want to do going to school with all his knowledge? But Hogwarts… this- it can’t be a call for help now can it?”

Aleksandrei (Alek) Grigorovitch, the current minister of magic for Russia whispered as his eyes turned serious.

It has to be known that Alek was one of the few people who treated Alexander like a true child. One reason was because of their names being similar and the other was simply because that was what the boy looked like to him.

Alek was by no means an inexperienced young man, he had lived in the Russian wizarding world- specifically in the cruel and chaotic magic underworld- as a “wand for hire” of all things. He was basically a hitman in the wizard world, in his line of work he had seen many people die and many families broken.

Alex, to him, was a child who needed an adult, a shoulder to lean on and get support from.

His experience, although not that extensive, allowed him to see the hidden feelings within the boy Alex. He had seen the boy repress his feelings and this became even more evident in the Night of Blood.

His contributions were by no means miniscule but compared to Alex, his help could be considered as a simple drop in the bucket. The boy was not really powerful, instead he had a variety of cruel and dark methods and spells. Not black magic but pure alchemy that turned their enemies power into theirs.

A powerful magic that frightened even himself, a magical assassin who was prepared for death to come at any given moment.

But this experience of him made Alek want to help the boy even more, alas, before he could even speak to him he disappeared. The next thing he knew, spies from other countries such as Japan and the middle east talked about certain events that occurred over there. 

Interestingly enough the events in Japan were not bloody, but they occurred before The Night of Blood. On the other hand, what happened in the middle east could not even be compared to what happened in Moscow. 

It was, simply put, a bloodbath, a terrifying string of dread that left all militants in the area silent and kept them hiding for a good amount of time. A thing to be noted is that the people who were terrified, were the same people who willingly rushed towards tanks carrying bombs.

A fear that would cause even someone who did not fear death was something Alek could not even imagine. But the fact that it did show itself was a good enough sign for him to believe Alexander was not in a good state.

Unfortunately he was left to take care of the matters in Russia, even now he could not leave the office. But he did have something else he could do-

“Erik, call in the boys!”

In another part of the world, deep in the woods, a hidden forest in the land of the free, a little girl who just entered Ilvermorny sat at the school courtyard. She held a letter in her hands that made her smile uncontrollable. 

“I hope you’ve improved these past six years- if not… kukuku, be prepared for some punishment~”

The little brown haired girl whispered mysteriously as she began writing a letter on the stone table.

Back to the east, Tokyo, Japan.

A little girl, the same age as Alex sat in a huge luxurious room. It was traditional in style save for a few male implements. These did not belong to the owner though as said owner of the room was currently cuddling a pillow covered in an undersized robe.

The owner, the little girl with long black hair, was hugging the pillow with an image of Alexander on the “head” of the pillow. Next to her futon was Alexander’s letter and the little girl was going wild hugging the pillow as she let out various squeals.

To the side a few maids dressed in shrine maiden uniforms sighed as they watched the high priestess and also the current head of the Amaterasu clan doing what she was doing. 

“The Little Lady… seems to have gotten worse…”

“The letter was the cause… Did that boy send it?”

“Who else could make the lady act this way?”

“Do you think the boy is coming?!”

“I hope so- haa… we were able to make do with images and the boys used garments but even magic has its limits. Especially with the way the lady is treating these items… oh how I wish he could send some of his used clothes! That or visit and often at that!”

The two shrine maidens spoke about Alex while the little girl continued her joyous celebration.

Other people also received letters and all these individuals had reactions that ranged from tame to delusional. One thing is for certain though, the army of owls that is heading for Hogwarts will probably set off a storm that will greatly affect the future.

 

As Previously stated I will be slowing down the chapter releases but aside from those I would also slow down the pace. I tried to plan to rewrite the whole fic but as I was halfway done with the planning I realized that I was writing a fanfic. Yeah, it hit me that I was putting too much effort in writing this fic. Wanting it to be perfect may have been my own undoing. So I'll keep all the mistakes as is, using them as a way to look at my own progression as I write through this fic. 

Now that I got the perfection mindset out of  the way I was able to realize just how many ideas I could add to this fic to make it better. I don't need to perfect it from the start but as I continue to write I will do my best to make it better.

P.S. Thank you to all those who stayed with me for the first 30 chapters. It was a crazy and wild rollercoaster ride- and not the good kind. But I do hope you enjoyed it and continue to enjoy this fic as I write. For now I have no plans to drop this fic as I still have some thins I want to write down and read again in the future.

2