Information + FAQ
201 9 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Information + FAQ

This section will contain SPOILERS! 

^^ This section will be further updated as questions get asked in the comments.**Information.**

>This novel will be a combination of LITRPG where you lvl classes to unlock skills, kill monsters and progress like that. As well as kingdom building!

>It's possible for the MC to die, and he doesn't just respawn with a fixed character. When you die, you can either randomly respawn. This means you'll respawn as a random race in a random location. Or you can possess someone; in order to possess someone, he needs to make a soul oath to you, in which case he basically gives you his soul.

>Players will unlock a soul shop feature at some point where they can spend gathered souls on items, unique abilities, and other such stuff. When you spend souls, the NPCs don't die, but their souls will be gone, making respawning them impossible.

>It's possible to respawn dead NPCs through special items or other things that aren't just given away as freebies.

>Players have the mana stat unlocked by default, while NPCs sometimes have it and sometimes do not. It all depends on their race and all that type of stuff; humans, for example, have nobles. Nobles can only be born between two pure-blooded nobles and said nobles have a high affinity for magic and are generally more powerful!

Then there's peasant magic, also called knight magic, because those in knight families often possess it. People with knight magic are born naturally about one in a hundred (1:100). Besides being naturally born, any child born between a noble and someone that isn't a noble (aka knight or normal magicless peasant) is guaranteed to have knight magic. Last but not least, children born by knights themselves have a higher chance of being born with magic 1:10.

So yeah, How it works for NPCS kinda depends on their race, and yes, they have LVLs as well and can gain classes, although they generally don't just have them.

FAQ.

[Will there by filthy sex stuff?]

>Honestly That depends on your point of view on what is and isn't filthy. I'm personally not one to judge, but I am not too comfortable with scat, feet, etc. On the other hand, I don't think that Yuri, Candle/wax play or other such things are filthy. Not that I see wax play happen with medieval candles considering how unsafe it is.

[Will there be smut between different races?]

Honestly, I'm not sure. I think i'll leave that to polls or the Patreon community to decide.

[Will the MC be cucked?]

That really depends on your view of cucking/being cucked. Not everyone the MC sleeps with is by default his " women " so yes, Other people might end up having sex with someone after the MC has. As far as relationships go the MC will be slightly possessive over his girl(s) but nothing to unhealthy. Besides that, what they are and aren't allowed to do really depends on their relationship, the relationship boundaries and what has been discussed. You don't have to worry about his girl(s) just fucking another guy while he watches cus that's a big no-no for me.

There might however be scenarios of his girls having fun with each other (with or without him present). Once again if something like this happens it's talked about.

[Futunari]

I went ahead and introduced a futanari character aka a female with both genitilia the MC will not suck cock, be fucked or anything of the sort because I'm uncomfortable with that. The MC however might stroke her off, or something along the lines. Besides that, The MC might have threesomes or share potential partners with her.

2