Chapter 2, Build Nest
162 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in an abandoned building, it seems that this building construction was never completed since there's only pillars, floors and stairs that are still concrete. After exploring this building quietly incase there's sorcerers, I know that this building is a 20-story building that is often used as a base for homeless people, those homeless usually stay at 5-10 floor since floor 1-5 is full of broken furniture so there's only a few people who slept there. I decided to use the parking lot basement as my nest since the homeless rarely come down due to it's dust, but it's no problem for a monster like me, wait, what's my race called?

[Please enter the name of your race]

"Since I'm gonna be living in the underground a lot, let's name it Grounder." It may not be creative, but it's better than giving it cringey name that will get me embarrassed.

[Confirmed. Player Askra is now the progenitor of Grounders race]

Progenitor is what you play as in Colony Conquest, it's a father of a colony. It's job is to lead the colony into war and breed with humans to produce more army. "I think I better make myself cozy first." I gather a lot of broken furniture to use in my nest, since I have natural weapon, I won't be needing any weapon now, plus there's only homeless in this area, so sorcerer probably won't come here.

I decorated my nest, using some table and my Trap Goo, I block all the entrance to this parking lot and planned to create my own tunnel. I also took all bed I can find for me to slept and for me to breed. "Mmm, this thing is stinky and dusty, but my biological nature makes it not that bad. Besides, it quite soft." I laid on the 3 bed that I arrange for me to slept at since my body is too big. 

"WHO STOLE MY BED?" A girl can be heard screaming at the floor on me. "I know it's one of you, tell me now before I use violence." The girl seems to be threatening someone. Because of my curiosity, I decided to sneak to get a view, there I saw a girl pointing a knife at another homeless man, her hair is long brown with a breasts that I can say is big. She wears red beanie, green jacket and leather jacket. But something that attract me the most is not her looks, but her smell. Monster can smell magic power of sorcerer with their nose and I can smell that magic power in her, even though it's really weak. "I..I swear it's not me." A man raise his hand while shaking. "It's not me either Asuka, our bed is also missing." Another man said. 

"Don't lie. There's only three of us on this floor. My bed is too big to be carried to upstairs." Asuka answered. It seems that the bed I took was theirs, now I feel a little bad for them. No, what were I thinking. I'm a monster now, we're mortal enemy, if I hesitate I will die, I took the chance that the game master gave will full consent. Okay, okay, let's think a way to use them. "This is my final warning, give me back my bed or I'll slice you up!!" Asuka threatens them while still pointing her knife.

"Hehehe, look at them fighting over the bed that we stole." I spoke in voice that could be heard by them at the stairs to basement. "Who said that?" Asuka turn around. "Did you hear that?" "Yeah, it's the culprit." The homeless men said. "You two, sorry for before. Let's get our bed back." Asuka invited two of them to go to basement. "No..no problem. Let's give that bastard a lesson." Three of them go down to basement. "Eww, what is this?" Asuka touches one of my sticky trap goo. "Wa..wait. maybe it's a monster's wax." One of them got afraid. "If there's a monster whe could just run." Asuka said. 

They finally arrive at my nest, "Ugh, what the hell." Asuka was shocked to see the condition of the parking lot. "Hi..I told you there's a monster here, let's go back." One of them try to go back, but I quickly knock down the pile of things next to the door so that exit access is closed. 

"No one is coming out!!"

"Ii..it's a monster." The homeless when who're about to run away freezes in front of me, "You stupid, RUN." The other homeless screams. "I can't, my leg won't." "Sickle Blade."

Before he could finish, I quickly decapitate him with my sickle. His blood sprout on me and the floor, "Hhe..we..we're gonna die." The homeless runs to the opposite direction." "Poison Strike." I spew a poison projectile at him, "ARGGH, MY NECK.MY NECK." My poison hit his neck and inflict insane pain on him. "Sorry for that." I jump at him, stab his head with my sickle and end his pain in an instant. "Poison Strike seems to cruel. Maybe I won't use it much often." 

"Your backs are opened." Asuka who's behind me jumps and try to stab me. "Hardening." My exoskeleton color turns into metallic green, Asuka's knife destroyed instantly. "I'm glad it's not a magic weapon, or else I might die." I said. "Wa..Wait. Let's negotiate." Asuka raised her hands. "Monster and Human couldn't live with each other. This is nothing personal." I grab both of her hands. "He..hey. Let me go. We can talk about this first." Asuka try to resist, but the strength distance between us is to big. I drag her to the bed that I choose to be my breeding section, I tied her hand to the wall behind the bed with my Trap Goo. "This..this is the liquid at the entrance. Ugh, why is this so hard?" Asuka try to free herself. "Too bad your magic power is so low." "Shut up. Free me now!!" Asuka seems to have personal issue with having low magic power. 

"Miss, you should know the fate of a woman in front of a monster, there's negotiation." I open the exoskeletons on my crotch and reveal my erected cock.

"Damn, this thing is really huge. It's around 26 cm."

"No..noo. There's no way it would fit in." Asuka is terrified by the size of it.  "Okay, okay. Let's relax your body first." I rip her shirt, revealing her breasts with her pink nipples. "Hmm, what a nice body." I open my mouth, revealing my tongue that is shaped like a bunch of tentacles. I lick her nipple with it, playing with it until it became erected. "Ughh, what is this feeling? I felt dizzy." Asuka said. Too bad my claw is too sharp to pinch her other nipples, so I stop licking and move to the other nipple.

Asuka : "S..stop."

"Hmm, you relax enough. I'm impatient miss." "WA..WAIT A SEC." I pull down her pants and underwear, and inserted my cock inside her pussy.

2