Chap.1: Acting Classes, part 2
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

D’s blushing still continues as she leans into you further, her body now feeling so lax and calm as her eyes remain closed. Your hand rubbing her back feels nice and the sound of your heartbeat is oddly comforting.  D and the I share a warm embrace for a several minutes.  The quietness of the room washes over us.  The only sounds we hear are the soft hum of the lights in the room and the occasional sounds of metal being put under stress.  It shows the room itself is somewhat insulated for sound.  A lot of the outside noise doesn't leak in at all.

"You know if we weren’t fighting the raptures on the surface, you and I could have all the time to explore our feelings for each other."

D’s blushing only gets deeper from the thought of being able to spend time feeling these feelings for you, her eyes still closed as she slowly smiles

"That would be nice. I wish things were normal so I can really spend time with you everyday."

"You’d have to fight all the other Nikkes that like me too." I laugh while laying back in the bed.

D chuckles softly along with you, her eyes still closed as her lips curl into a slight smile. She lays down next to me.

"That would be quite the battle, but you’re right. I don’t think I could let anyone else have you. Not easily that is."

I drape my arm around her body and hold her close to me. "I’m yours for now. So let's make the best of it."

D suddenly freezes up as she's held close to his body, her blush seeming to darken and her breathing grows slightly erratic for a brief moment 

"R-right. You are mine as I am yours."

"Till death do us part right?" I say looking at her rosy cheeks.  I could tell she was starting to relax more, but the constant contact between was still new to her. D chuckles again before quickly nodding 

"Y-yes till death do us part, till then no one touches my husband but me."

"There you go.  You're starting to sound like a real wife now."

D grins as she rests her head back on your chest, her body relaxing again as she holds your hands tight. 

"No one else can touch my husband...only me."

"So I do have a few questions Diana." She seems to be enjoying being called by her name, but you hear a slight tone of hesitation in her voice.

"Sure. Go ahead. What do you want to ask?"

"How should we sleep together? You made it clear that we love on each a lot."

D blushes more, becoming embarrassed as she realizes she didn't really think all of this through.

"W-well… I was planning to ask you that later. I do have some ideas in mind, but as the “wife”, I was thinking we just follow your lead in this regard."

"How so?"

D blinks a few times, blushing even more as she thinks for an answer 

"I… was thinking you would be the one to initiate that sort of thing while we go to bed. Is that… not okay?"

"Wait, initiate what?"  Clearly she and I were thinking of different things, but I was now curious as to what she was talking about.  I had an idea, but I wanted to be sure about this with Diana.

D suddenly stumbles over her words, her cheeks now a darker shade of red and her breathing becoming more erratic as she tries to find the correct words. "I… was talking about, you know..."

D begins to panic a little, now at a total loss for words. It’s hard to think of anything else, but her intention was clear 

"W-well… you know… what married couples do in bed."

"Diana tell me.. what are you talking about?" 

D continues to freeze up as you say that, unable to speak for a couple of seconds as a very deep blush spreads over her face. She’s at a complete loss for words and her mind is blank, her mouth slightly opening and shutting as she tries to get a grasp of what to say 

"I… can’t… you know what we’re talking about… it’s just that I just can’t say it"

"Why can’t you say it? It makes no sense."  I was starting to get annoyed by the cat and mouse game we were playing.  I needed to establish what this was between us so I'd know what to do.  I needed her to do this for us because if I was going to be here, I needed to know where her boundaries were. 

"D what the hell are you talking about? You’re ruining the role play."

D suddenly blinks a few times as you say that, before her eyes go wide. She seems even more embarrassed as she shakes her head quickly 

"O-oh, right! Y-yes, of course! S-sorry about that, Honey. I’m just thinking too hard about it when I don’t need to."

D pauses once again, her face now completely red. She’s thinking too hard. She knows the words she wants to say, but they just won’t.

"Do you mean sex Diana?  Why can't you just say that and be honest with me?"

D’s blush deepens beyond measure as she nods vigorously, confirming your question

"That's the word, sex."

"Why the hell didn’t you just say that?  You had me worried there were some expectations I wasn't aware of."  I get from the bed and walk around, squeezing my brow.  I had developed a small headache from trying to get this part of the conversation out in the open finally.  

D still remains sitting down upon the bed as she gazes up at you. She stares at me while I pace the room a bit.

"I'm sorry if I made that difficult.  I hope you're not mad honey." D’s expression suddenly seems to get sadder and a bit embarrassed as she slowly starts to get up as well. She’s staring down towards the floor now, her head hanging low as her body still holds the expression of embarrassment.

I see D sitting on the side of the bed holding her hands tightly together.  I guess she was starting to sink into the role and was genuinely showing sadness on her face.  It was a strange to see her this way for the first time.

"Diana no, I’m sorry. Don’t be sad. Listen I know being a Nikke doesn’t quite jive with some things but us having some type of sexual relationship will help in the roleplay in the long run.  It's more convincing in my opinion."

D continues looking down at her feet as she nods. She’s still looking sadly as she continues to speak 

"I know… but as you said, I’m a NIKKE. The word sex isn’t necessarily one that is supposed to come out of my mouth, or is it even expected. She slowly looks up to you, her blush still deep to its utmost degree.  

"But we can explore that in a way that makes sense for both us if that's okay"

"That’s fine. As far as I’m concerned you should be able to use any word around me? God what would happen if a woman asks you about our sexual preferences and whatnot? They are going to think you’re crazy or not married."

D freezes up for a bit upon hearing that, her cheeks growing even darker with embarrassment as she averts her eyes from yours 

"I’m just a bit uptight. I’ll relax more. You’re right about that."

"Also for clarification, I was just talking about us sleeping together. You’ve thought about us having sex before?"

Her body suddenly warms up all over as she’s thinking intensely now, her brain processing that thought. "Maybe."

I take the opportunity to stand in front of her and lean down a bit, almost making eye level with her.

"But why?"

D is silent for a second, her thoughts still racing before she finally speaks in a very timid voice 

"W-well, I like to think about those sorts of things every once in a while."

"But why about me?" D pauses for a moment as she stares at you, as if this information shouldn’t be revealed 

"I… just do. I like to imagine that sort of life with you. Where it’s me, you, with no aliens, no threats, no wars, nothing but just us two. Living together, sleeping together, doing stuff together forever.  I've been thinking about this since that last mission with the cult."

"So you've been thinking about how the sex would be between us sometime after that mission?"

D stays silent for a bit before she finally nods, her blush deep as her mouth is slightly opened 

"Y… yes… only with you. No one else."

"Okay. How long have you felt this way?"  I sit down next to her on the, arms folded.  We were starting to get into the nicer elements of this role play I didn't think we'd get to.

D stops in her place again, thinking for a few seconds before she speaks. "W-well… since we’ve been doing this whole act. Ever since I began learning how to act as a spouse, that sort of thought just came into mind and… well… I’ve just felt this way since then."

"So those nights during the investigation last week where you sat on the bed, guarding me….you thought about it then?"

D remains silent for a few seconds, before nodding vigorously. "Y-yes… I did."

"I asked you on two different nights aren’t you coming to bed and you said no. You don’t need sleep."

D blinks a few times as she stares at you with her red eyes once more, the expression on her face looking embarrassed and shocked 

"I-I was… y-yes… I wanted to stay awake and… watch over you, just in case something happened… but I wanted to be around you as well… I couldn’t come to bed, I wouldn’t be able to control myself and… and… well, I just didn’t want to be too close."

"But don’t you now?"  D turns away from me embarrassed from this recent revelation.  I could tell she was embarrased because she had turned very red in the face and her face looked panicked. 

"Yes I still do, but lately it has been hard to resist that temptation."

"Stop turning away from me.  You're acting weird around me for no reason."

D finally can no longer look aside or keep silent about this as she stares you directly in the eyes 

"I… I wanted to come to bed with you so… badly, Honey. But I just couldn’t. I couldn’t let my urge take control and ruin everything during that investigation."

I look at her red eyes. "You should have."

Her blush deepens even further as her eyes are locked with yours, their red glow as seemed brighter all of a sudden.

"B-but what if I got carried away?"

"The worse you could do is kill me and you wouldn’t hurt your husband would you?" I say nudging gently with my elbow.

D’s blush becomes deeper as she stutters. "W-well, I wouldn’t… but I might do more than just "touch" you."

"I like touching."

D stays silent for a few seconds, her body still warm. She looks up to you with the softest expression on her red face.

"Y-you really want to know… what else I might do?"

"Yes. As my wife, you should be free to express yourself however you see fit."

D’s blush further deepens as she gazes up to you with her lips barely open. You can almost feel her heat rise every time you stare at each other. "Y-you know that I’m not exactly normal right?"

"No one is."

D starts to chuckle slightly at your response. "W-well, it’s true that no one is normal, but my type of abnormal, you might not be prepared for."

"Surprise me."

D’s mouth becomes slightly opened as she stares at you.  I could feel her hands starting to gently creep over my right thigh.  She was starting to express her inner desires. "A-are you sure?"

"Yeah."  D hesitates a bit as she continues looking at me, staring with a blink ever so often.  I could see the rise and fall of her chest was picking up speed.  Her mind must be racing right now with all kinds of thoughts she'd be keeping to herself all this time. She replied with a simple statement.

"If you knew what was in my head, you'd think of me a monster."

"I don’t care. You’re my wife."  I say leaning closer to her face.

D’s blush intensifies and she hesitates for a moment. Her expression grows sad before she whispers something in a tone that’s barely audible. "I want to do things to you so badly right now I can't take it anymore."

D leaned forward more, her breasts were pressed against my right arm, weighing them down and she had all but locked her grip onto both of my legs.  Her eyes were glowing more red as she let her thoughts go wherever they wanted.  She was ready to explore me in ways I hadn't imagined.

"Right now?" I say with a stupid look on my face as she stood over me.

0