Chapter 2: How long until the moon stops shining
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

“Thanks Van, I hope you're able to get the place cleaned up with a dame between your thighs! But I know your skillset!” I exit the speakeasy, trudging up the stairs out of the hideaway hole that leads to our debaucherous drinkery.

The night is cold, colder than the night before, even with all the rain that arrived with it, 3am, it's a long walk home, but it feels even longer than usual tonight, the moon bright and inviting, even with all the knowledge that comes with it.

I checked my phone again, I'd already put her number in, it's hard to not when she had such a persuasive tongue. I put it back in my pocket and hover my hand over it. I nearly had to pull it away, resist, it's only been a day, don't be desperate Emily, you touch starved lesbian, you could have had any of the girls that came in tonight, idiot!

With the grim hope of a warm rendezvous, waking up to another person again, especially one that tasted and smelled so damn good. The cold in the air only increases my needs.

I look up at the moon again and sigh, ugh… fuck it, Pulling out my phone I fumble through the contacts, will she even pick up? Will she even want me to come over if I ask? Does she even live close? I guess I'll find out.

It rings for 20 seconds before the call connects, I hear a thunk and then a “fuck!” a sleepy voice answers from the other end, “I'm sorry I dropped my phone. Who is calling?...”

I take a deep breath and compose myself, the fucking professional I am, yup just looking for a professional fuck, thats me, “Hey Tina it’s Emily, from the bar, I’m sorry to call so late… early? But I just finished work and thought I’d call, sorry if its a bad time, I know 3am is a bad time, fuck sorry”

She pauses and breathes out, it hitting the phone like it hit my inner thighs the night before sending shivers up my spine, “Hey no no sorry, my boss sometimes calls me from random numbers at any time they like, big shot not caring about their employees lives and all that… uhh its good to hear back from you”, I can hear her adjusting herself, pulling herself up in bed further, the phone sliding up and down her cheek as she moves, She clears her throat, I'm glad she remembers me at least, “Wh-what can I do for you at 3am, waay past booty call hours might I add, getting into coffee after sleeping together kinda hours” Subtle.

“I'm partial to… pancakes and coffee after sleeping in until 1pm kind hours myself, if we are being honest, if that… interests you?” I wait, hoping that I haven't scared her off, scared myself off more like.

I received a message with an address, it's close.

“I hope you got that, cause after waking me up like this I hope your ready to buy a girl some crepes tomorrow, strawberry, nutella and whipped cream”

I feel my heart beat out of my chest, damn she's good, “be there in 10!” An hours walk home to an empty apartment with only broken memories has turned into something much better.

“I’ll freshen up before you get here” Click

She sure fucking did! Looking like a pinup doll from an 80’s poster, answering the door like she was looking to be attacked. Oh and I did. We hit the wall with a bang, fuck I’m so glad there wasn’t anything on it. She moans into my lips as I bite her all over, getting under the little dress, she's not even wearing any undies, she's ready for me, dripping for it.

I move to her neck and bite down hard feeling her whole body clench, wanting me to rip her apart, dirty fucking moon princess. I grab her by the hair and pull her through the house, kissing and biting as we move through, thank fuck it’s lit. I finally find the bedroom after using every single wall I find, her moans intensify every time her ass hits a wall, my fingers slamming deeper inside her.

I throw her on the bed, she tumbles onto her back, her hair splayed all over her pillow. I mount her belly, taking off my work shirt, wrap it around her hands and tie her to the bedhead, its wooden slats holding her struggles the best it can, while I do the best I can. Bending back over, I first get a taste, hearing her moan, maybe I should stuff that little mouth of hers too. I get up off the bed and strip off quickly, grabbing my underwear. I throw it to the side and reverse cowgirl on top of her, throwing my ass over her face, planting my pussy directly over her mouth.

“Be a good girl now and get your fill!”

That fucking tongue work again, I would kill to have that inside me everyday. Not one to leave a girl hanging I throw my hair over my shoulder and get to work on the dribbling mouth that's asking for it in front of me. I start with her clit, she struggles against my body, I feel every single gasp of air through me, and can hear the slats on the bedhead giving way. She wants to use her hands. She wants to cum so bad for me. I savor every single moment. Working slowly, making her cry out from underneath me, only just able to breathe, I adore her moans. I pull up for a second to hear her voice, she breathes in deep before I plunge my fingers inside her.

“Holy fuck, Em please, please pleaseplease” Shes reduced to a dribble of words, her brain malfunctioning as I pound my fingers harder and harder. I plant my ass back on her face and feel her squirm, eating me out desperately, maybe she's thinking if I cum, she gets to cum? As if she is in control of her own fate right now.

After a few minutes I feel myself build up, I've been making her edge for a while now. I can feel everytime she clenches, pushes against my fingers, desperate to finish it. The pleading, moaning and screaming “Please!” reverberating up my spine and into my brain stem, making me want to keep her going until we are both zombies to lust.

“You've been such a good girl Tina, here's your prize!” I twirl my tongue around her clit and speed up my fingers, working magic, hitting every spot I possibly can, she shakes under me and I hit an orgasm as well. I sometimes need some extra work, but it always pays off in the end.

Creaking comes from the slats, as she pulls it from cumming, all cares in the world gone, I cum hard on her face as she drenches the bed, not a squirter but holy fuck can this girl cum, pulling out my fingers i dig in, getting as much of a drink as I can down my gullet, fucking moon goddess, tastes like honey, bliss to my parched throat.

Finally she stops shaking and I lift my ass off her face and turn around, her eyes glazed over, giggling a little bit, biting her lips covered in me, looking me in the eyes like an angel descended. I straddle her sitting on her belly, bend over and kiss her deep, both of us tasting each other. I might not be a moon goddess but I think I taste pretty good. Separating, I see an old clock to the side, 530am. ”You don't have work tomorrow do you?” She barely notices my words, her eyes dreamy, looking at my lips, thinking of things not of this world, “I'm going to take that as a no…”

I wake up, a head between my breasts, her head, beautiful silky hair wrapped around my neck, smelling like honeydew. She breathes deeply, fast asleep. I don't blame her, being worked over again and again will leave a girl basically comatose, and sore, veerryyy sore. The least I can do is let her recover before we go again.

I can see the time across the room, nearly 1pm, just as promised, only a few hours of sleep at this point but enough to get crepes and coffee, is that too romantic a date after hours and hours of fucking? It's tough to say, datings hard and pretty girls make it harder to keep up the professional act, leaving me a gooey mess inside.

I kiss her on the forehead and she burrows further into my chest, I seem to exude safety, maybe it's in the voice, the vibes I give. I'm happy to give her what she wants, she's giving me what I want, give and get relationship… that's all… maybe?

I enjoy another hour of snuggling before I start to rouse her, by the best way possible, my hand pushing down her stomach, running circles around her pelvis, pushing into my fingers, little moans coming from my chest, hoping I would go lower, even sore she’s a puppy looking for more.

How could I say no?


If you like what your reading there are usualy 5+ chapters over on patreon for cursed luck if you want to support me <3 As well as extra chapters of my other story Cursed Moon
patreon.com/NerdyafCreations
And a Discord if you wanna join in talks about the books and other gay things as well as get updates!
https://discord.gg/uYzrb2uDFb

1