Chapter 3
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  ??? Kentucky, October 18th 2024

P.O.V- Third person- Luca

        The drive was full of twists and turns, and even though Luca knew Lexine, he quickly lost direction sense with no surrounding. He was reduced to laying on the floor hiccuping quietly, sobs having ceased. Did it take fifteen minutes or an hour? He did not know. The oppressive darkness pressed in from all sides, leaving Luca disoriented and vulnerable. Each passing moment felt like an eternity, a relentless procession of uncertainty and fear. He clung to the threadbare hope that they would soon reach their destination, praying for some semblance of relief from the torment of the unknown.

        Soon enough the limo stopped. The ride had been silent otherwise, the individuals in the car not speaking a word, at least verbally. The shifting of persons alerted Luca and he tried to push himself up. He was met with hands on his ankles as he was roughly slid out of the car. Where was he? Where were they taking him? He knew if he made any trouble there would be worse consequences than being bound, gagged, and a bag on his head. Luca shivered as a gust of wind blew through the air. Slumping into his captors back he let a few more tears out. He did not know how, he figured he was out of tears by now.  

      A snort was released from the man following behind the individual carrying him. "Such a crybaby isn't he Nicholas?" A gruff but russian accent leaving him. " The man carrying him, this supposed Nicholas snapped at the other man, "Shut up, you'd be too if you were a young lass in this situation." That was odd to Luca, strangely reassuring. For some reason this got him to calm down, and breathe. He began to recenter himself. 

P.O.V - Nicholas

        The large african american man, in a wonderful three piece suit, with long brown dreads, pulled back in a ponytail, held Luca over his shoulder. The boy felt mildly underweight, and certainly smelled delicious. He had never paid any attention to the smell of an individual before. But this one... this one was special. There was no mistaking the information they had received. 

        The man behind him, Boris, was a nuisance. Why did he still put up with him. Oh wait, because he knew how to fight. Despite being insensitive, the two made their way up the beautiful marble steps of the beautiful family manor called Celiphine—his family manor. The manor was a three story building with a basement, hiding many secrets. Manicured hedges and topiaries decorated the front gardens surrounding the walkway. As Nicholas turned his head briefly to wave the limo to the car port, he took a second to appreciate the curated appearance before him. A smirk on his lips as his mind was filled with the scent of the individual next to him. Damn, this youth was going to drive him mad. Shaking his head to recenter himself, he earned a strange look from Boris as he continued into the manor with Luca. Luca was their third high price slave to capture within the last two weeks. It seemed this year there was some special individuals to be found.

        Nicholas and Boris were greeted by a butler bowing deeply, "Sir Archer, Boris, welcome home. I see you found another present. Is there anything you require currently?"

        "No, thank you though. Now get back to your duties." Nicholas snapped before heading towards an elevator that sat between to grand staircases. The butler quickly scurried off, he did not feel like dealing with Nicholas Archer's wrath today. Upon approach of the elevator, Nicholas put his hand up on a scanner to the right side. With a "wrrrr beep!" the scanner analyzed the palm placed on it. Smoothly the silver doors opened to reveal a solid metal interior. Boris halted outside as he was meant to guard the doors. Luca squirmed curiously, his head turning as he heard the scanner. Nicholas, adjusted his grip and set the youth in the corner of the elevator before pulling a keycard from his suit pocket. Luca curled up in a ball in the corner as soon as he was set down. Putting the keycard in the slot below the numbers, another beep was heard as the doors closed and the elevator began its descent. Nicholas turned around and kneeled in front of the small figure, his fangs ached from the scent of Luca. He just wanted to devour him. Urgh, it was frustrating. Removing the gag and then the hood he revealed a panting, tear stained expression. Luca's eyes rapidly darted around finding himself in the room with Nicholas before him. 

        "Now," growled Nicholas, "You will behave, if you don't want to be made to crawl you will walk with me, to where you will be roomed and cared for the next week. You misbehave and you will be punished accordingly." Nicholas grabbed Luca by the arms and hoisted him to his feet. He earned a feeble nod from the redhead. "Good. Glad you understand, let's go." As the doors pinged open and a large ornate hallway was revealed. What was warm and inviting upstairs was now cool black, blues, and silvers throughout. The air temperature had dropped but not enough to see one's breath. Nicholas felt the small one shiver, as he had his hand around the youth's arm leading him forward.

        There were dark mahogany doors with large iron bars across them to keep the door locked from the outside. There was thirty total, plus a dining area, a recreation area, and a set of classrooms. It was all for training and rehabilitation of new slaves. This ensured minimal problems when they were finally auctioned off. The Archer's were renown in the underworld for their ability to reshape individuals. Nicholas was very proud of this. Soon enough they reached a door with the number 13. It was for Luca. Luckily, Luca did not try to run, the poor boy was silently sobbing again. 

        Nicholas unlatched the door, practically throwing him inside. He was at the end of his wits, he needed someone else to deal with this particular human. He wanted to be nice to him. Disgusting, that's not who he was. Snarling at the boy, "Someone will be here shortly. Don't do anything stupid." Nicholas slammed the door and locked it before stalking back off upstairs.

~Chapter Complete~

0