Constitution awakened
257 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rishi Bhrigu's eyes shined with brilliance as he answered, "You are right, Amanda. There's nothing in the world that is offered for free. But the current wisdom you will receive is free of charge. In fact, the current summoning of your disciples is random. I merely harnessed a spark of Maya's strength, and after that, Maya randomly selected 51 disciples from Mrityu Lok and Earth. So you can say it was your fate and destiny that has led you here."

After that, everyone turned silent. All 51 people, 10 sitting, were from Earth, while the rest of them were from other worlds in Mrityu Lok.

Later, some wanted to ask questions, but they knew Rishi Bhrigu wouldn't allow them to ask any, not until Earthlings had their chance to ease their worries.

At this time, if anyone asked, they would be silenced the same as Duryo Dhan. They also knew this was not the only place for them to ask.

While there were other humans from worlds other than Earth who wanted to ask some other questions, they were more advanced. They already had most of the general knowledge of Maya.
That's why they waited for the other Earthlings to ask their questions.

That did happen, and a person sitting at the last line at the foremost end raised his arm so that Rishi Bhrigu could locate him.
It was Kiesh.

Everyone's eyes landed on him.

They wondered what the question of this would be because, as far as they could assume, most of the questions were answered, like they would get back on Earth when they learned about cultivation.

Kiesh took a breath and asked, "Who changed my clothes?"

Judging eyes fell on Kiesh, mocking his question. Who in their right mind would ask such a petty question when they were currently in the sky, sitting on the mat in front of a Rishi under a banyan tree?

And this person from Earth dared to ask about clothes.

"Tsk, commoner," one of the people murmured.
All in nought, Kiesh thought they were quite different.

"Did I blurt that out? Damn, I wanted to ask what he meant by adding Earth to the list," Kiesh thought to himself.
Rishi Bhrigu chuckled at Kiesh's question, a hint of amusement flashing in his eyes.

"Ah, the mundane concern of materialistic things. Your original clothes were torn by the spell; they disintegrated. So, it was I who provided you all with new ones."

"Thank you for that, old man," Kiesh said, laying his questions. "You just said that you will teach us how to cultivate, and after that, we will be on our own. What do you mean by this?"

"The cosmos is grand and large. It is as big as the imagination. When the Earth is fully integrated into Maya, it will become visible to other races. After that, it will be conquest. Either you join a large alliance and earn their protection, or you could become a stand-alone planet. That's it. You'll learn more."

Kiesh nodded, understanding the underlying meaning of the cosmos and conquest. It simply means other races will come to Earth, either to recruit or to make them servants.

In both situations, Earth would suffer.

To avoid it, Earth has to build a foundation and learn how to cultivate it as quickly as possible.

Thinking that, Kiesh asked, "And how can we cultivate?"

"The cultivation path opens up with the constitution," Rishi Bhrigu explained.

 "Everyone possesses one of their own, ranked from mortal to divine."

Rishi Bhrigu waved his hand, and a translucent screen appeared in front of everyone, containing ranks of the constitution:

- Mortal rank (most people possess this)
- Earth rank (one in ten thousand people)
- Heaven rank (one in a million people)
- Divine rank (one in a billion people)

Parallel to that, Rishi Bhrigu explained, "Constitution determines a person's talent, the rate of progression, affinity, and initial abilities they possess. Other than that, legacy techniques and bloodlines exist that affect progress you learn about later."

"Rest of the things, you will learn as you travel, because if you want to learn everything from me, it will take all of your lifespan, and you still won't be able to comprehend the scale of cultivation."

"Now, one by one, you all approach me. I will awaken your constitution and then send you into the sect so you can start your cultivation. You will learn as you cultivate; some basic information will be provided in your profile," Rishi Bhrigu said, gesturing at the front row.

The cloud on which Duryo Dhan was sitting gained momentum and rushed toward Rishi Bhrigu. When he reached near, everyone held their breath, waiting for the constitution to be awakened.

Nobody guessed that the moment Duryo Dhan would reach Rishi, he would stand up and straight out kneel.
"What is he doing there?" asked people from Earth, surprised at the sudden scene. Murmurs filled the world.

But that was only then. Only ten people were surprised; the rest of them were familiar with the sequence.

Rishi Bhrigu placed his hand on Duryo's head, and in the next moment, a blinding light enveloped him, covering him from all directions. A screen containing words appeared in the sky with single thunderclaps from heaven.

["Divine rank constitution awakened,"] the announcement chimed.

Gasps filled the air, but before they could understand more, Duryo Dhan's body deconstructed into particles, and he disappeared into thin air.

It was too quick, almost like a breath.
One by one, people approached Rishi Bhrigu and disappeared into thin air.

Most of them awakened Earth's rank physique and some Heaven's rank.

 Nobody in rest of those 51 people had a divine rank physique.

Then it was time for people from Earth to run forward.

Rishi Bhrigu gestured at Kiesh to come forward. Kiesh stood up and approached Rishi Bhrigu, kneeling on his knees with both hands forward.

Suddenly, a light current surged through his body, frying his nerves and muscles. Before he could feel anything, his brain short-circuited, unable to endure Rishi Bhrigu's power.

Then, a light beam surged from his body, appearing high above the sky, containing words.

Not only in this place but in various places of the cosmos, the sky turned into a canvas as a large translucent screen appeared on Earth.

Thunderclaps chimed with the sound of drums, accompanying together.

Rishi Bhrigu became shocked as he asked, "Who are you?"

["Celestial rank constitution awakened,"] the announcement echoed throughout the entire cosmos.

[Once again, after a millennium.]

[One who rules everything,]

[One who is omnipotent, one who conquered all.]

[The 9th owner of Immortal Conqueror physique has graced the cosmos.]

Kiesh's body deconstructed, disappearing into thin air, leaving the entire cosmos basking in the sound of thunder. It fell in random places, but nobody was injured.
A series of gaps felt as there were not many people remaining, only 10 people, 9 from Earth, and 1 Rishi Bhrigu himself.

____________

And finally, we are at the junction where the story officially starts.

It's good to see you reading until now. Here are the meanings of words from Sanskrit that are used in the book.

(1) Maya: In Hinduism, some scriptures convey the concept of Maya, which means the world we are living in is an illusion and unreal. Maya is a veil that covers our senses, making us believe in what is not present.

(2) Mrityu: The literal meaning of this word is 'death'. It is believed that the earth we are living in is a world of death, meaning a Mrityu lok. This belief stems from the fact that people here die.

(3) Lok: Realm yep the one from cultivation world

(4) Rishi: The closest meaning of this word is sage. These are people who have comprehended the truth and taken upon themselves to enlighten others and spread knowledge.

10