Maya spell
199 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the cosmos was celebrating the arrival of another rare breed, the person himself was in a daze because of a series of notifications bombarded from the Maya spell.

This started the moment Rishi Bhrigu put his hand on his head and fried his nerves from the sent the energy into his body.

The first notification was:

[Constitution awakened]

[Generating a profile for the Akashic record of Maya]

[Scan complete…error, it's deemed a Rishi has influenced your Awakening]

[All the pain is dulled]

[Instant teleportation activated]

[Searching the Location of transportation]

[Deepostak sect of Mrityu lok]

[A Designated hut located for the temporary outer disciple Kiesh]

All of those notifications flashed in front of him in just a blink of an eye, and in the next moment, he felt the ground beneath his feet slip as he fell from the sky surrounded by stars and galaxies that phased out in the background. He felt like he was traveling through space tunnels continuously getting pulled toward a black hole.

"No…."

He moved his arms, trying to grasp the air and pull himself up to stop his descent, but it was for naught.

"Ah, as a a aaaaaaaaaaa"

Crack! Boom! He felt himself colliding with a solid structure, only to open his eyes in shock and find himself on a bed that had been broken by his sudden appearance.

Ah haha, he chuckled slightly in amusement and tried to gather his thoughts while laying on the bed without moving. Above on the ceiling, he witnessed solid tiles made after sculpting stone brick and then attached together.

"Uh oh, it's nothing, I am in my new home," he said while taking a deep breath, feeling a surge of strange calmness that defied all logic. Who would, in their right mind, be so composed after transmigrating into another world?

He did not know, but Rishi Bhrigu's aura had tended to all the worries of people, giving them hope and all the answers they sought.

Suddenly, a voice whispered in his ear.

[Congratulations on becoming a cultivator]

[You have awakened your constitution]

[Immortal Conqueror physique]

"Who... who is there?" Kiesh quickly jumped up from the bed, grabbing the pillow and assuming a defensive stance.

[This is spell Maya, overseer of cosmos housing more than 3.3 million galaxies and fully integrated world to with all awakened organism connected, Now you have successfully awakened and officially recorded into the Akashic record.]

Kiesh turned back, trying to confront the whispering voice.

[You can access your information with "Status" command]

Kiesh calmed down and said . "Oh, so that's how it is. Hmm, I was already aware with you Maya. Hmm, I was just teasing it."

"Are there any more commands present?"

Kiesh said and started to observe the room he found himself in. It was not shabby, an average room with a bed that was broken, a table, chair, and a flickering crystal atop.

[Available Categories:- (Status)(map)(techniques)(gifts)...(locked (locked)(locked)]

"Hmm, wow, that's really good, almost like a game. But where the hell is my shop option?"

Kiesh tried to grab the translucent blue screen in front of him, but his hand passed through it.

But in the process, he discovered a window covered in white curtains blocking the sunlight from entering.

[ Shop Category is locked. You haven't joined any guild councilor branch from where artifacts and techniques can be accessed.]

"Oh, come on now, you can't do that. The great Maya spell had an entire collection of Akashic records."

[You do not have the necessary requirements to access the record.]

"So, what are the necessary requirements for it?"

[Requirements to access the Akashic record: 

1. Spiritual awakening being 

2. Contribute to the Akashic record information collection of your entire world]

Listening to Maya spell, Kiesh walked toward the window and grabbed the curtain, removing it. And said, "So, how to become a spiritual awakening being?"

[Is this your last question from the original 7 given by Rishi Bhrigu?]

Kiesh became shocked, standing firmly on the ground, refusing to utter any words.

Blankly staring at the sight in front of him outside the view is in the middle of the city with a large building from ancient Them hovering above, absolutely clear from any cloud, crowd  below-wearing robes and  doing their random work.

"What, what do you mean this is my last question given by Rishi Bhrigu? I thought Maya was a sentient spell able to answer any questions. This, this Maya spell is a scammer."

But quickly Kiesh gained his calm with both hands behind his back, and he observed the people below.

Seeing over them, he acted like this didn't falter him anymore. He closely observed the surroundings, the shops, and people performing various magical feats like summoning fire, and water on stalls to prepare for the food and entertainment of the paparazzi.

But soon Kiesh's despair could be seen fiercely banging the floor while crying out,

"No, no…I can't act strong with my stupidity intac."

"I wasted 6 precious questions asking useless things, how dumb I can be."

Wiping his fake tear, Kiesh stood up.

"Maya spell, please don't answer any of my questions until I say I am redeeming my chance."

There was no answer from the other side, there was nothing, neither the whispering voice nor the translucent screen.

Kiesh said, "status".

[Status]

Name: Kiesh Astra 

Species: Human 

Homeworld: Earth, half integrated 

Cultivation base: none

Attributes (average is 10)

Basic power: 10  (this is calculated according to strength, agility, and dexterity)

Spirit power: - (you do not have any cultivation base)

Mental power: - 5

(this is calculated according to intelligence perspective and soul) 

[Constitution: --]

Kiesh tapped, seeing the flickering button begging to be clicked, and then information related to his constitution was displayed.

<Name: Immortal Conqueror physique>

Rank: Celestial

<In the time memorials, you are the ninth person to awaken this constitution. You can enhance comprehension. As you dominate Country, nation, planet, Woman, fairy, or angel, your rate of progression will increase as you conquer hearts and lands.>

Affinity: omni]

"Hmm, pretty good. But what does it mean to have an omni affinity?"

Before his question could ring out, another screen popped up.

[Omni affinity refers to an ability to learn any element skill chosen.]

"Hmm, I will keep that in mind," said Kiesh, scrolling through the content, learning about the various attribute techniques points.

While scrolling through, Kiesh's attention was attracted to an option: "gift".

[GIFT]

It flickers in and out.

"What's this gift option?" Curious, Kiesh tapped on it, only to be greeted by a barrage of pop-ups.

[Congratulations, you are invited to join the Deepstok sect]

[Already joined]

[Sect Cetegory Unlocked]

[ Sub-category Mission Unlocked]

[ Sub-category Dual Unlocked]

[ Merit points Unlocked ]

______

10