Layout and mission
73 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The layout of Maya Spell has multiple categories. The main menu contains:

"Status," which displays the general state of the user: its cultivation base, power level, etc.

Then comes "Techniques and Art," which contains techniques learned by the user.

After that, the "Skill" section, which contains all the information about skills possessed. One of the interesting things about Skill is that they can't be learned by the user; the only way to gain Skill is embedding in the body or soul.

That's where the skill book and rune stones come in. They possess specific sequences of runes which alter the user's genes and embed specific skills.

In extreme cases, people who have complete control over special element manipulation can make their own skills.

Then comes the "Ability" section. Abilities can only be inherited or awakened. It's often tied with bloodlines; the strength of the ability is based on the purity of bloodlines. Constitution is also one of the means to gain abilities. This section is not unlocked for Kiesh just yet.

After the skill sections, Kiesh has the "Sect" category, which contains various subcategories like "Disciples Ranking," "Duel," " Trading ""Mission," and so on.

"Disciples Ranking" is based on the student's cultivation stage and the number of missions they have cleared.

Currently, Kiesh was going through the "Mission" section, reading each and every one of the missions with each pop swipe. The faint ever-increasing glimmer of his eyes embodied his excitement.

Then again, who wouldn't be exited?

After all, on Earth, every person has a phase of life where they wish to live in their favorite fictional world, whether it is the game Like EdenRing and Warhammer, or Simpler as heartfelt slice-of-life story.

Kiesh's dream world was a fantasy progression genre; the notion of using reality-altering power always made him excited.

After all, every man dream to slay a dragon.

Other than that, one of the goals in this place was to learn and gather as many techniques and skills as he could to sell them on Earth Kiesh knew the momment Earth is fully integrated in Maya there will be high demand of skill on his planet he come to know about this with a specific documents given by Rishi Bhrigu's in profile,

If someone were to ask why people from Earth can't complete some missions issued by other worlds to gain these skills when it's fully integrated, well, that's true this can be done but there is something called the "newbie struggle," in which newly integrated planets need to build their own defense, establish a power system of their own, and participate in battlefields to unlock more features from Maya spells. 

That's why people from Earth are summoned to Mrityu Lok to learn raw ingredients and basic concepts to build something of their own.

 There was one more major reason for the lack of it: skill, spirit power, E nergy, Mana, Mantra,cultivation, magic —the necessary ingredients to practice them are not fully harnessed by Earthlings.

Earthlings universe is still unexplored, so before denizens spread their arms to ask others for help, it's necessary for them to find it in their own home.

It's quite complicated for Kiesh to understand this entire working so he just keeps the essence in his mind that people from Mrityu Lok were feeling generous and decided to distribute knowledge to lower worlds.

And the Mission section was one of the important aspects of gathering these teaching, more specifically, the rewards.

Apparently, every mission has a reward tied to it issued by the sect itself. This reward could be anything like art, weapons, cooking, designing skills, bloodlines, mantra, and so on.

There were thousands of missions, but Kiesh was going through the ones that were present in the Vatika forest as he has some kind of restrictions he can't access thing outside of it

That's seclusion for you.

Thinking that kiesh read the newly emerged pop up which contains missions.

[Mission: Findings The Cute Kitten]

<Rank: 5 Star>

<Description: Help! my cat lost her way and somehow enter a space node>

<Reward: Soothing Heart Mantra>

[Mission: Help Me Last Long]

<Rank: 4 Star>

<There is a specific herb used to make stamina potion. It's present on multiple locations: planets Arrakis, planet Rasing, and Strom, Space node Vatika>

<Bring as much as you can>

<Reward: stamina Potion recipes, and recommendation to join alchemy guild>

"Kiesh read through the missions; the only line in his eyes was the reward. He clicked on anything that sounded cool to him.

Another thing with missions was the presence of a map. Kiesh selected a close one to the Eastern part where he could find some beasts and animals!

Using this feature, Kiesh was able to find a way out of the Eastern part and a path which would lead him to some wild beast.The one he chose to complete was about plucking a matured spiritual herb.

As he walked in the middle of the forest, marching at the lead of the map, he reached certain parts where the sound of waterfalls echoed.

"Water!"

Kiesh's eyes gained it's life sparkling in enthusiasm presence of water means there will be some aquatic creatures to eat.

He ran at full speed the mere thought giving him energy.

"How long it's been since I had proper food," Kiesh thought immediately a heavenly sight appeared in his daydreaming.

That moist tender meat, seasoned with various spices, dipped in a gravy full of onion, chili, and ginger, with a hint of vine to enhance the flavor, and finally topped with a touch of freshness from chopped cilantro or parsley. All enveloped in a faint rising fog, generating a sweet aroma in the air.

—Slurp!

The thought of this tantalizing dish made Kiesh increase his speed...leading him to a bushes other side of it sound of water falling on the stone echoed.

And finally he reached the goal of his life.

Source of tasty food.. water source a lake and water fall.

3