This Turns Gay
565 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the hat was being put down, I started to get nervous. All of my friends had gotten their turn with the hat, and all of them had changed. Not like mentally changed, they were all the same people, except for seeming much happier than before they put it on. No, they all had uhm… turned into girls. I knew some of them were trans. but, I was absolutely shocked when my best friend, who now goes by Lily, turned into a girl. She told me that she didn't even know she was a girl before putting the hat on, but that it explained everything to her. She just put it on as a joke to see what would happen, and all of a sudden the hottest- I mean coolest girl i've ever seen appeared. Lily didn't change much, she already looked pretty androgynous, but now. Jesus.

 

But uhm, anyway, that all led to why I was feeling so nervous. Cause, what if I… no, no that was impossible. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being trans or being a girl for that matter, but I wasn't.. I didn't want to be one... Sure, occasionally I would feel a little jealous, cause like, you know. I didn't actually want to BE one. Be all cute, and wear all those cute dresses and skirts and-

 

“Hey L, you ok, you kinda spacing out right now” Lilly said

 

“Oh umh, yeah. Yeah i'm good sorry, uh what were you saying” I said

 

“You wanna… try out the hat?” She said

 

“Yeah go on, we wanna see what you'll look” my other friend Emily said

 

“Yeah, we wanna seeeee, hurry upppp” Another friend, Lizzy said

 

“O-ok, will. Just, gimme a second alright” I said

 

“It’ll be alright, we promise, right girls?” Lily said

 

“Yeah itll be fine” Emily said

“Your right, ill uhm.. Go put it on then” i said, then proceeded to just stand still for a couple seconds.

 

“Ok, go on and put it on then” Lilly said, but then i saw he lean over to Emily and start whispering. I could swear i heard her say “She’s gonna turn out so cute”, but maybe i was imagining it. I was really nervous.

I walked up to the and just stared at it intently, then looking back at my best friends reassuring smiles, i closed my eyes and as fast as i could put on the hat.

 

 

Oh

 

“So uhm, turns out i wasnt a boy i guess” I said to my friends in my new voice.

 

“Told you she’d be the cutest” Lilly said to Emily and Lizzy

 

“Jesus your right, i mean, how short are you now” She said, getting me to blush slightly at the slight change of words.

 

“Heres your 20” Lizzy said, handing money to Lilly

 

“You all knew?!” I said as they all deadpanned at me

 

“Yeah pretty much” “it was pretty obvious” “I knew from day one” they all said at the same time

 

“Oh”

 

“I cant resist anymore im giving her a hug” Lilly said, starting to walk over to me and wrapping me up in a giant hug. It felt so incredible i almost melted.

 

“You all wanna go back in and watch a movie?” asked Lizzy “I got that new mean girls movie to make fun of”

 

I simply just nodded me head, not wanting to move or talk in case this moment would end.

 

“Im in” said Lizzy

 

“All right im in too then” Lilly said as she began to bring me up to carry me “all right lets go” she said at me, making me blush hotter than the sun.

 

“Okjgfojnhofdjpfpj” i said, unable to formulate words anymore 

 

“Yep, just the cutest” she said, and then i think my brain short circuited. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The movie was really funny, but in like a funny bad way, but i didnt really care. The only think i cared about was getting to cuddle up with lilly, with a fuzzy blanket. I think id fallen in love, she mustve been the softest thing in the entire world. I think i could get used to this, maybe.

 

“God you're cute, you wanna just fall asleep here?” she said, all i could do was nod my head, i was already planning on doing exactly what she said. Yeah I could for sure get used to this.

39