Character Glossary (with descriptions)
100 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: There may be images added at some point.

Leuen: Formally John of Earth, Leuen is the protagonist and primary perspective character for the story, as well as an outsider to most of the ongoing stories, at least at the start. He's a bit of an overthinker, a nerd who doesn't trust his system because he doesn't want to 'wreck his build'. He uses a socially confident and emotionally stable mask as a way to hide his flair for the dramatic and to manipulate those around him when he needs to.

Kara: Kara is a rare type of mage on the run from traumatizing and scarring events in her past. Said past has also given her a set of legally dubious physical skills and very powerful social skills, but mention of her past or exposure to her traumas can and does cause her air of confidence and composure to crack.

Lucius Voran: A priest and warrior of the temples to the Virtues(being a set of pseudo-gods representing different things the people of the world consider virtuous), a very level-headed man leading an adventuring party called Voran's of Riverwake.

Ird el Gentrii: A minor noble and skilled warrior, she is a member of Voran's of Riverwake and a no-nonsense woman in a relationship with the party's rogue.

Cole: Voran's of Riverwake's rogue, a man who refuses to take anything seriously unless it is literally a matter of life and death, but one that knows when to keep his mouth shut.

Essandir: The party mage of Voran's of Riverwake, Essandir is a typically shy and introverted girl who only really opens up when her own interests and hobbies are involved. Physical contact is her love language and she doesn't seem to realize other people have the ability to figure that out.

Mr. Buccitte: The head/guildmaster of the local adventurers' guild in Riverwake. Of debatably competence and trustworthiness, but undeniably stressed and overworked by his position, despite its outward ease.

Marcus Blackwood: The man Kara is running from.

3